Toast 2015 SuperCoach "Nailed it" thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
On page 42 of the round 7 discussion before the Eagles game i tipped Priddis to get 40 disposals and 150+ Score
I was 1 off he got 39disposals and 196 score :p
I was watching the game praying for that 1 more disposal dammit.
The commentators were also funny enough cos they knew he was on 196 and they wanted him to get the double ton :D

I made him my vc then crapped myself as I thought I might not have the loop hole option but as luck would (kinda) have it my fwd Emg had already been used (unfortunately it was Salem for hogan) so I could bench swan and put another emg on him ( so still get swans points) and put McGrath on for the C loophole
Possibly the best nail of my year even better than Picken last week.

Last edited:

Glad you had some success. I trades in DMac and Pendlebury. Had them both on my field as well.
I had plenty of failures everywhere else. Just trying to make the most of any success at the moment :(

Pretty happy with my forward line now with Swan, Goddard ,Gray , Martin, Titch and Tarrant. Maybe not the most unique line but one of the few areas of my team that is completely firing.

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Little premature, but made Jack Steven my vice captain for this round. Promptly gets 37 possies and 171 supercoach points. Boom. Fyfe may beat that, but I wouldnt put money on it.
Welcome to the SuperCoach board :thumbsu:

C.Pearce, Shiel, Yolmen, Steven from the get go.

Didn't nail it: 7 rounds in til I got Fyfe. Wanted to trade in Blicavs around rnd 3, but Geelong fan on here put me off him.

Holding Vandenburg, Hogan, Oxley, KMAC and they all hit or smashed their B/E

Having the ones who actually scored well on the field.. not so much..

Maric and Mummy. Tested the faith early when Goldy and Martin were dominating, but both are repaying in spades. Paid slight overs for Mummy but unders for Maric. Set and forget. The one line that's been reliable :hearts:

In before an ACL

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back