Teams 2015 Your "finished" team

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Looks like it's around this time of the season that coaches are starting to complete their final 22, pending injuries. Getting Hodge in this week and sitting on this team for the rest of the year since I only have 8 trades left:

cunusJe.jpg

My ranking stinks but aside from the iffy defense I'm happy with the team. Saad or Smith may need to be upgraded during finals if I still have trades left. Shattered I can't fit big Maxy Gawn into my side.

Team complete (I think). Keepers in bold.

Hodge, Shaw, McDonald, Simpson, Malceski, Smith Hamling, Pearce
Fyfe, Pendlebury, Hannebery, Beams, Parker, Sloane, Cotchin, Selwood Boston, Steele, Glenn
Goldstein, Jacobs Read
Martin, Swan, Goddard, Franklin, Mitchell, Gray Lambert, Lonie

I've got 7 trades left and 57k, so will keep an eye on Gary Abletts price drop and potentially piss off Selwood or Sloane for him but no rush as sitting on top of all 3 leagues.

Lol how did this turn into Jiska's thread?
Sigh. How'd I know you'd ask.

I had posted my finished team in the general thread instead of starting a thread. When you opened this thread, I couldn't be bothered reposting my post just to stroke egos, so I just moved my post in here where it was more relevant. Threads are ordered by time/date stamp of the post, which meant my post became the first post. I've put the argument to admins in the past about this and the answer that came back was "who really cares?"

Dumont to Edwards
Lonie to gawn

Perhaps but gawns bye hurts
Sorry should of clarified but thats after already doing 2 trades this week (Hogan>Steele and Kmac>Hodge. Will probably do Dumont > Edwards next week, I could do Lonie > Gawn instead of Dmac > Smith but I feel like my defence is my weakest line, although Gawn would give me ruck cover...

Maybe I should do Dumont > Edwards this week, then Lonie > Gawn next week and then Dmac > Smith and Hamling >Adamson the week after? I think I would have enough cash to do that and would leave my team as:

Hodge, Shaw, Docherty, Hibberd, Newnes, Oxley (Smith, Edwards)
Fyfe, Pendles, Jack, Treloar, Lewis, Danger, Sloane, Wallis (Adamson, ANB, Steele)
Goldy, NicNat (O'Brien)
Gray, Dusty, Buddy, Bont, Edwards, Rioli (Gawn, Dale)

With 5 trades remaining for injuries.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

supercoach.PNG

9 trades left

Team is pretty much complete. Once (if!) Cripps eventually slows down i will upgrade to one of Beams, Heppell, GAJ, Hanners or maybe down to JPK if he shows improvement
Other players who i may look to upgrade are Newnes and Kolo but if both keep playing like they have in the past month i will be more than happy to keep them for the remainder of the season as there aren't really any must haves in defense.

Sorry should of clarified but thats after already doing 2 trades this week (Hogan>Steele and Kmac>Hodge. Will probably do Dumont > Edwards next week, I could do Lonie > Gawn instead of Dmac > Smith but I feel like my defence is my weakest line, although Gawn would give me ruck cover...

Maybe I should do Dumont > Edwards this week, then Lonie > Gawn next week and then Dmac > Smith and Hamling >Adamson the week after? I think I would have enough cash to do that and would leave my team as:

Hodge, Shaw, Docherty, Hibberd, Newnes, Oxley (Smith, Edwards)
Fyfe, Pendles, Jack, Treloar, Lewis, Danger, Sloane, Wallis (Adamson, ANB, Steele)
Goldy, NicNat (O'Brien)
Gray, Dusty, Buddy, Bont, Edwards, Rioli (Gawn, Dale)

With 5 trades remaining for injuries.

Can u post your team as a screen shot b4 any trades this week

View attachment 145723

9 trades left

Team is pretty much complete. Once (if!) Cripps eventually slows down i will upgrade to one of Beams, Heppell, GAJ, Hanners or maybe down to JPK if he shows improvement
Other players who i may look to upgrade are Newnes and Kolo but if both keep playing like they have in the past month i will be more than happy to keep them for the remainder of the season as there aren't really any must haves in defense.

Kmac to brodie smith

I can't be the only campaigner keeping big Hibberd for the season.
He's starting to come good, similar to Newnes in that his 5 rd average is significantly higher than his season average. If he keeps a 90 average up I'll be happy.

315d7o8.jpg
[/IMG]
315d7o8.jpg

My POD's (<15%) include: Bennell, Mundy, Burgoyne and Sloane (soon not to be)

Tried to align all FWD's to have FWD/MID DPP. This should save me if I get short term injuries in either spot.

8 trades left. Happy to keep Saad with his output.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back