2016 AFL - Round 22

Remove this Banner Ad

Dunkley came in, but it took until Thursday, yet he's still not listed as the nominee. Last I checked, earlier this evening, McDonald was still 250-1 and not listed as this week's nominee. Go figure?! Not expecting them to win. My point was to give a head's up for the cash out and quick buck. I haven't backed McDonald this week. Not quite sure how much he'll come in by. It was an easy $49 profit on Dunkley, for doing nothing but wait for the odds to come in.

Dunk hasn't come in any further though which sucks, looks like I jumped on too late.

Australian Rules --> under afl 2016 --> 'best on Ground'

Anyone got any other players they like for the showdown medal besides Jacobs or Sloane?

given his record in showdowns, sloane is unders imo. Dont mind Laird, eddie should go alright too in his 250th

Hawks out to $2.15... Anyone think they may drift further before game time? Becoming attractive even if we have been shaky all season. Won 7/8 v WC that loss being last years QF

Surprised you've drifted so much. What's the line? That becomes tempting.

Jenkins. playing O'Shea at FB and Clurey at CHB. maybe Trengove goes back for a bit but even then theres Mcgovern and Lynch.
I mean Jacobs is a great value bet at $52, but I am expecting this game to be a blowout and with Austin out of an already weak backline then Betts, Jenkins, Walker and co should have a day out.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Touk Miller v Collingwood - Under 26.5 Disposals @ 1.85
  • Gone under 12/16 times this year.
  • Gone under 3 of his last 5.
  • Will be watched more closely after last weeks game where he hit 39.
  • Averages 20.3 per game this season.

Worth remembering he is averaging over 27 since Ablett, Prestia, Richitelli etc went down and he has been playing far more in the midfield. So not sure how relevant his stats before that are

Australian Rules --> under afl 2016 --> 'best on Ground'

Anyone got any other players they like for the showdown medal besides Jacobs or Sloane?

Betts/Laird both have excellent recent form,

At a bit longer odds,
Thompson/ M Crouch at around 20$

Tom Lynch 26$ (don't think anyone has won two in the same year before?, but seems to thrive in floggings)

Looks to be a lot more value in the Ian Stewart market (although it's hard to go past Martin/Steven)

Ok who wins tonight?
WC win a tight one and travel.
Hawks have been shaky and travel....

Ok who wins tonight?
WC win a tight one and travel.
Hawks have been shaky and travel....
Very cold conditions in Perth - no rain so far today, however there may be a chance of a shower tonight.

Being an Eagles fans, it's all I've heard all week - and most tipsters have gone the Eagles way. I just wonder if we hadn't of beat GWS last week with the last kick, how many would be tipping us?

Very close game. If you were a betting man, the Hawks out to $2.10 H2H is the way to go with the money back offers on CrownBet and Sportsbet.

Very cold conditions in Perth - no rain so far today, however there may be a chance of a shower tonight.

Being an Eagles fans, it's all I've heard all week - and most tipsters have gone the Eagles way. I just wonder if we hadn't of beat GWS last week with the last kick, how many would be tipping us?

Very close game. If you were a betting man, the Hawks out to $2.10 H2H is the way to go with the money back offers on CrownBet and Sportsbet.

But the thing is you DID beat GWS with the last kick... that has got to be in the minds of the Eagles players and give them some much needed confidence and determination. Win this game and you're putting yourself in a position for a home final.

I do agree otherwise though that the smart money is likely on hawks with money back. Also given the forum we're in.. aren't we ALL betting men (or women)?

I think Hawks, but in a close one. Really depends on whether Clarko et al figure out a way to curb Nic Nat's influence at the stoppages - if Hawthorn do, they'll control the ball and control the game.

I reckon they would've learnt a bit from last year's QF loss at Subi too.

Sportsbet - Sam Mitchell is $1.45 for 30 disposals or more, however, in the "AFL Player Exotics" he's showing $1.70 for over 29.5. He usually clocks the disposals up easily against the Eagles.

Sportsbet - Sam Mitchell is $1.45 for 30 disposals or more, however, in the "AFL Player Exotics" he's showing $1.70 for over 29.5. He usually clocks the disposals up easily against the Eagles.
Good spot.

And thanks for your regular rising Star picks. On the money more often than not :thumbsu:

You can also get him 29.5+ @1.85 (Topsport), 29.5+ @1.87 (Unibet) and 30.5+ @2 (Crown) if you're after some better odds :thumbsu:

Remove this Banner Ad

Back