List Mgmt. 2016 Draft - It was on last Friday.

Remove this Banner Ad

I still think going for kpf with our picks would be the best outcome. Our forward line has no potency or consistency

supposed to be a good one in the top ten isn't there-? any club in front of us need a kpf-?

we need KPF forward & back plus a ruck plus inside mids, it will take more than this off season to fill the gaps

Would love that Kayle Kirby if we can get a second rounder, otherwise hopefully we can grab him at our third rounder?
I think I read he will run a sub-10 beep or around that mark. Will be lucky to go ND if that's the case.

I think I read he will run a sub-10 beep or around that mark. Will be lucky to go ND if that's the case.

He ran an 11.1 in preseason TAC Cup testing, which puts him in the bottom 2% of endurance out of all TAC Cup players who tested. Could get found out at the combine I reckon...

Would love that Kayle Kirby if we can get a second rounder, otherwise hopefully we can grab him at our third rounder?

Will be there by our 3rd-4th easily. I still reckon rookie prospect.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I get the feeling that in an even draft two later picks is better than one.

Unless we can get a Brodie, SPS, or McCluggage type at first pick, ie they slip.

Pepper-Powell is touted to go at 19 or so, he and someone else around that ilk would be good gets.

Very interested to watch how it all unfolds.

mK1HE64.jpg

Arrrrgh. That hurts.

You seem to know a few in the industry, how is Francis viewed by outsiders.

Can't speak for everyone, but he's well respected. Been doing a job for a long time. Every club has their success and shocking picks- Maybe Richmond more so than others. But recruiting is a science, sometimes the best U18 player doesn't come on & sometimes the worst player turns into a very good player.

You can very well argue that recruiters believe they never get a pick wrong, but it comes down the development.

He certainly puts in a stack of hours, considering our recruiting network is one of the smallest...

The other vic club is Carlton though. Would you want to go there? Old and washed up. Rather get jabbed in the nut sack at Essendon.
We're probably lucky that 3 of the teams below us are Interstate, a lot easier to feign "go home factor" than "piss off I don't want to play for your club"

Although we're talking Essendon and Carlton so the latter may actually be easier

Remove this Banner Ad

Back