Prediction how many more free kicks and 50m stand rule penalties will the dogs receive on friday night ?

how many more frees/stand rule 50s for the dogs?

• up to 5 more frees and 0-5 50 metre stand rule penalties

• up to 10 more frees and 5-10 50 metre stand rule penalties

• up to 15 more frees and 10-15 50 metre stand rule penalties

• up to 20 more frees and 15-20 50 metre stand rule penalties

• up to 25 more frees and 20-25 50 metre stand rule penalties

• hardened concrete as lube

Results are only viewable after voting.

Remove this Banner Ad

Reckon we should just throw it American football style instead of handball and turn the game into a complete farce. We'll give away hundreds of frees and get smashed on the scoreboard but it would worth it coz the AFL would hate it. They would * us over even more after that but who ******* cares. The whole thing is a farce anyway.

Reckon we should just throw it American football style instead of handball and turn the game into a complete farce. We'll give away hundreds of frees and get smashed on the scoreboard but it would worth it coz the AFL would hate it. They would * us over even more after that but who ******* cares. The whole thing is a farce anyway.
Spot on mate get rid hanball rule altogether the umpires have all but done that with the aid of the commentators , Teddy Whitten must be pissing himself from laughter in his grave

Tomorrows game will be remembered as one of the great tragedies of human history, when the umps ream us so hard that the live broadcast will have to be shut down so the masses don't see the ultimate display of match-fixing.
More and more people are realizing it’s match fixing keep up the fight get rid of Cheating Australian sports officials

7uoyiq.jpg

It's a farce the way the AFL Bring these idiotic rules in ...then go slack on them ....then to announce they are going to crack down on them .....truly fooked organisation....and low and bold we are up first ....get ready for another no lube reaming ....ya can just see it coming
k26el.jpg

hopefully we are 6 or 7 goals up or even if we are 6 or 7 goals down with 2 minutes to go

then what fun it would be for the richmond/bulldog boys to kick their last 4 OR 5 KICKS at right angles ......BANG

40 metres over the fence into the stands as a form of protest on how tedious and corrupt the game has become

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Has O'Gorman and DeBoy been rushed into proceedings for tonight? It is not the number of free kicks that can often contribute to losses, it is where they are paid and also the time they are paid. The Demons game is a perfect example. 5 Goals from incorrect interpretations by the men in phlegm, at 3 crucial times - which turned the game. But the free kick count was very close in the end.

I was thinking the other day - When was the last time we were able to say "we had the rub of the green" ? Compare that to a Pies, Cats, Dogs, Dees and interstate home game teams against us ? How about the Dogs players running out tonight knowing the umps have their backs ?

Usual crap will happen - a high standard game where we will miss golden opportunities through poor conversion early on and once we have a decent lead the flopping Weighman and "chopping of the arms" Naughton will have their allotment of freebies while Jack at the other end will have his jumper stretched up 3 sizes, tackled around the neck and have his arms basically amputated and get NOTHING... The men in phlegm will pay 3-4 50M penalties for indiscretions not paid all year - until this game.

If we do win, it will be the best win of the year as we have no hope if we don't - so expect the ARC system to be well tuned with the photoshopped "snickometer" to help the Dogs in every way...

If we get half the frees the dogs get tonight - I'd consider that an honorable loss...:poo:

Has O'Gorman and DeBoy been rushed into proceedings for tonight? It is not the number of free kicks that can often contribute to losses, it is where they are paid and also the time they are paid. The Demons game is a perfect example. 5 Goals from incorrect interpretations by the men in phlegm, at 3 crucial times - which turned the game. But the free kick count was very close in the end.

I was thinking the other day - When was the last time we were able to say "we had the rub of the green" ? Compare that to a Pies, Cats, Dogs, Dees and interstate home game teams against us ? How about the Dogs players running out tonight knowing the umps have their backs ?

Usual crap will happen - a high standard game where we will miss golden opportunities through poor conversion early on and once we have a decent lead the flopping Weighman and "chopping of the arms" Naughton will have their allotment of freebies while Jack at the other end will have his jumper stretched up 3 sizes, tackled around the neck and have his arms basically amputated and get NOTHING... The men in phlegm will pay 3-4 50M penalties for indiscretions not paid all year - until this game.

If we do win, it will be the best win of the year as we have no hope if we don't - so expect the ARC system to be well tuned with the photoshopped "snickometer" to help the Dogs in every way...

If we get half the frees the dogs get tonight - I'd consider that an honorable loss...:poo:
I can’t recall us having the rub of the green and I’m an old campaigner

I'm going out on a limb, after last weeks rogering at the hands of the untouchables the AFL will instruct them to go easy on Richmond this week, so I'm predicting dogs 23 frees to Richmond 17:$
in golfing terms that would be about par, but I doubt if we have got 17 free kicks all year.

hopefully we are 6 or 7 goals up or even if we are 6 or 7 goals down with 2 minutes to go

then what fun it would be for the richmond/bulldog boys to kick their last 4 OR 5 KICKS at right angles ......BANG

40 metres over the fence into the stands as a form of protest on how tedious and corrupt the game has become

Umps wont let us get 6 or 7 goals up, every time we get 4 goals up they make up a free and 50m penalty to get the other team back in it.

We won't cop even one fifty metres for the stand rule tonight.

You heard it here first.

However, we will cop a 50 for running within the protected zone and we will give away multiple goals from head high frees even though the Dogs players ducked.

Back