• 1-5

Votes: 1 1.9%
  • 6-12

Votes: 1 1.9%
  • 13-20

Votes: 7 13.5%
  • 21+

Votes: 35 67.3%
  • Who cares i just want him to win the darn thing!

Votes: 8 15.4%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Triggering Tiger

Premium Platinum
Dec 24, 2022
AFL Club
Richmond
How many votes do you think our gun recruit Tim Taranto will poll at the Brownlow Medal?

Usually our lack of love from umpires flows to Brownlow night which could hurt. Usually when we lose we get no votes but often when we win some oppo gets the 3.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Im going to say 22 votes but wont win it

TT has not been a big Brownlow vote getter
He hasn't played to this level before either. I reckon all this publicity he's getting - even from Kane, will only make the umps take more notice of him. He excels at all the main attributes of 99% of brownlow medallists - disposals, contested possessions, clearances and goals.

He's a real chance.

He hasn't played to this level before either. I reckon all this publicity he's getting - even from Kane, will only make the umps take more notice of him. He excels at all the main attributes of 99% of brownlow medallists - disposals, contested possessions, clearances and goals.

He's a real chance.
True and thats why i had him at 22 votes

In 2019 GWS made the GF and TT won the B & F he only scored 9 votes
I think if he rum more with the ball would get noticed more but TT disposes of the ball pretty quickly after getting it.

I don't see him making the top 5. He's playing more than well enough, but he won't get it.

Back