Free kick differential stats 2024 (Richmond 18th after 3 rounds) šŸ˜”

Remove this Banner Ad

I think they need to get rid of prior opportunity and that will at least cut the cheating in half
And pretty much all of the ruck rules, deliberate out of bounds, in the back, below the knees rule, stand just because it's stupid. And reduce 50 m penalities to 25m to reduce the impact umps have in games. Take away as much discretion from them as possible.

Yeah remember the media and oppos when Grimes and Rance put a bit of mayo on contact in the back? Naicos throwing his head back with no contact to draw the free is dead set cheating.
Yeah, I remember when Grimes got an actual push in the back but milked it a little to make sure the umps saw it? Tiges won the match, media went into a meltdown, Grimes copped a fine and got death threats.

Last edited:
Yeah, remember when Grimes got an actual push in the back but milked it a little to make sure the umps saw it? Tiges won the match, media went into a melt down and Grimes got death threats.
No outrage from the media about Naicos' dead set cheating. Not even a whisper.

HTB high tackles etc are things we should try to improve on but we give away about the same number of frees as every other club. Itā€™s the frees paid to us that is down. Dusty not hand balling and being caught HTB doesnā€™t affect that stat. Itā€™s the fact that we arenā€™t given free kicks that the opposition seem to get is what makes it feel unfair

[/QUOTE]
We've still got over ten premiership players on list, give me break, the cattles not there. This cattle should be able hit a target from 10 meters away, not have scorelines like 8 goals 20 points, not get outworked around the ball, give away stupid free kicks in the backline.
None of that is the umpires.
May I ask, have you umpired footy before?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

that 30 seconds where o' Gorman barked at grimes to get up, then Blue Bagger doing exactly the same thing (with worst acting) for a certain Carlton goal with a soft 50m
it's going to stick in my craw for a long time. I wanted to go to o'gorman's house in the middle of the night and do some very very unsavoury things.

that 30 seconds where o' Gorman barked at grimes to get up, then Blue Bagger doing exactly the same thing (with worst acting) for a certain Carlton goal with a soft 50m
it's going to stick in my craw for a long time. I wanted to go to o'gorman's house in the middle of the night and do some very very unsavoury things.
I often drive to work the next day after a Thursday night game hoping the radio would break some news about how an AFL umpire has been shot overnight.

Yeah I said it.

Last edited:
There is way more latent revenue in the untapped Carlton bandwagoner fan base. The AFL fap over it at the weekly ump meetings.
GWS = TV revenue and building he game in western Sydney. But maybe they have been good for too long now. Carlton have sucked, like us before 2017.

reckon the love for the Pies will diminish. they have their cup.

Yeah, remember when Grimes got an actual push in the back but milked it a little to make sure the umps saw it? Tiges won the match, media went into a meltdown, Grimes copped a fine and Grimes got death threats.

I've never wished death threats on anyone but that's what Richmond do to oppos.

Umpiring is the best thing about the game.
Dimma tried that in his pressers for years.
Still got rorted.
He found the answer though.
Move away from Richmond.
Now it's Yze's turn to feel the wrath of the umpires.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back