2024 Richmond Guernseys + Merchandise

Remove this Banner Ad

there are many many supporters that chose to support the tigers as kids cos of the fantastic colours of yellow and black while we had either a. no sponsors or b. neutral coloured sponsors

guess what, now that wont be happening anymore because no child who chooses to support a club will be choosing a fluro yellow, green nib, red kfc , blue latitude guernsey... they'll simply choose another club

and guess what, guernsey sales are the lowest they've been since the reebok days after we've massively grown our supporter base because of the horrendous colours on the guernsey. at this point choosing black sponsors that dont pay us a cent to be on our guernsey wouldve been a better option cos we would have sold a shite tonne of guernseys and surpassed the ugly coloured sponsors $$$

its throwaway comments like these that the club searches for to justify their mutilation of the jumper

if we all joined together we could could have our ideal guernsey tommorow . the members own the club

theres a a massive red kfc, green nib and blue latitude on the guernsey because the members sat on their fat arse and accepted it
Since when has the AFL cared about the club members, once the AFL approved advertising on the club jumpers it was fait accompli.

Looks like Penrith Panthers are heading the same way.

Having said that we now have more red green and blue on our jumper than them now, even though red green and (sometimes) blue are their colours.

Screenshot_20240127_153916.jpg

why do port get the small kfc logo for 2024 and we have a massive red banner that overlaps onto the sash ???

View attachment 1893308
View attachment 1893309
Pies have KFC on their shorts too don't they. Our admin need to grow a pair when it comes to sponsors logos. The huge KfC intruding on the sash. The green nib and blue latitude. None of them should have been allowed to happen.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

lol great commercial policy , yellow and black sponsors only , hilarious
neutral colours only

didnt have a problem getting these from 1978 to 2021

all of a sudden green nib, blue latitude and red kfc. horrendous

by the way I'm fine with the back bottom sponsor being a different colour. but the stupid top of the number covid one needs to be black or empty.

but the front one on the sash should always be neutral like 1978 to 2021

New membership scarves are mint.
I like the new yellow.
Looking at my new scarf,not a bit of fluro in it.
I think it's the reflection of the grass onto the yellow by the TV cameras which makes it look fluro or the cameras can't handle the Richmond yellow(like the umpies).

Remove this Banner Ad

Back