Richmond Membership Tally 2024

Remove this Banner Ad

We get less than our fair share of cash so other s**t clubs can survive, we get rogered by the umps nearly every week for the past however many years and the drugs policy revelation has made it undeniable now how corrupt the CFL is. The CFL has given us a s**t / tough draw to start the season and now we don't play at the G for three weeks. The CFL takes us for granted. I wouldn't be renewing if I hadn't already, in fact I've contemplated asking the club for my money back - the drugs policy thing was the last straw, it's misleading and deceptive conduct and legally every member of every club would entitled to a refund. I'm not here to pay for blokes getting on the nose beers AND get rogered AND get less funding than other clubs nor support the cheat ******* campaigners running the show. * the trolls, any money the we don't put in is less money that gets put in the pot for said troll's club.

Ultimately, we don't need to be as financially strong as we are, it doesn't provide any advantage, the footy caps make sure of that, all it does is help the league generally by allowing them to distribute less to us. What the club should do is charge less for memberships.

We get less than our fair share of cash so other s*t clubs can survive, we get rogered by the umps nearly every week for the past however many years and the drugs policy revelation has made it undeniable now how corrupt the CFL is. The CFL has given us a s*t / tough draw to start the season and now we don't play at the G for three weeks. The CFL takes us for granted. I wouldn't be renewing if I hadn't already, in fact I've contemplated asking the club for my money back - the drugs policy thing was the last straw, it's misleading and deceptive conduct and legally every member of every club would entitled to a refund. I'm not here to pay for blokes getting on the nose beers AND get rogered AND get less funding than other clubs nor support the cheat ***** campaigners running the show. * the trolls, any money the we don't put in is less money that gets put in the pot for said troll's club.

Ultimately, we don't need to be as financially strong as we are, it doesn't provide any advantage, the footy caps make sure of that, all it does is help the league generally by allowing them to distribute less to us. What the club should do is charge less for memberships.
I won't be making things worse for the club and pulling my money out, I'll still go to the games and support the boys even though the CFL suck

We get less than our fair share of cash so other s*t clubs can survive, we get rogered by the umps nearly every week for the past however many years and the drugs policy revelation has made it undeniable now how corrupt the CFL is. The CFL has given us a s*t / tough draw to start the season and now we don't play at the G for three weeks. The CFL takes us for granted. I wouldn't be renewing if I hadn't already, in fact I've contemplated asking the club for my money back - the drugs policy thing was the last straw, it's misleading and deceptive conduct and legally every member of every club would entitled to a refund. I'm not here to pay for blokes getting on the nose beers AND get rogered AND get less funding than other clubs nor support the cheat ***** campaigners running the show. * the trolls, any money the we don't put in is less money that gets put in the pot for said troll's club.

I was at the wantirna club for $20parma night last night , the joint was rockin , never seen the car park so full , I reckon club coffers are fine $$$$$$$$

I was at the wantirna club for $20parma night last night , the joint was rockin , never seen the car park so full , I reckon club coffers are fine $$$$$$$$
The Club really needs to buy out that Funeral Joint next door...after the PRO refurb...then Wantirna club will be epic!
Wantirna Club is ripe for expansion!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

if we counted the way other clubs are counting since the rule changes we'd be on 100k now
If were short of the 100k all we need to do is give away a second membership for each one that has been paid for, still only 2 clubs have hit 100k paid members.

I’ve been a member for 26 years and will renew, but curiously haven’t been called and followed up by the club yet which is very unusual.
This week will be the first time I’ll have to contact them to renew.

I’ve been a member for 26 years and will renew, but curiously haven’t been called and followed up by the club yet which is very unusual.
This week will be the first time I’ll have to contact them to renew.

Really? that's interesting. They called me for my boys which i hadn't renewed for them in Feb and I said I would in march which I did.
Good that you're going to call them guess they have limited staff in the membership dept and probably need to call 10,000 over a period of time.

Richmond Membership Team
PH: 03 9426 4400
- Between 9am-5pm Monday-Friday.
Email: membership@richmondfc.com.au

Remove this Banner Ad

Back