Richmond membership tally 2023

Remove this Banner Ad

considering we had over 100,000 for 5 years in a row before the afl started counting $50 and under memberships, this isn't surprising. pies only got 100k for the first time ever last year cos of the change the afl made in counting $50 and under memberships. in previous years that would've only been 85,000-90,000 from them.

if they got 100,000 with the changes , we should get 110,000-120,000 this year if we are already at 100k. the packages wouldve been re jigged for this year

Last edited:

Membership numbers mean jack s**t now, wont be long before an expression of interest is included in membership numbers.
its good though cos we will forever be the only club that reached 100,000 members 5 years in a row without the afl counting $50 and under memberships. no other club will ever achieve this

Membership numbers mean jack s**t now, wont be long before an expression of interest is included in membership numbers.
I might get a free Richmond membership for my sister, she's a Collingwood supporter.:p

Surely only Collingwood could have asked for this change so they could finally be a big club again, sad.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I might get a free Richmond membership for my sister, she's a Collingwood supporter.:p

Surely only Collingwood could have asked for this change so they could finally be a big club again, sad.
only us and west coast have gotten 100k without $50 and under memberships being counted. e girls is a bit iffy too cos they had a waiting list membership

considering we had over 100,000 for 5 years in a row before the afl started counting $50 and under memberships, this isn't surprising. pies only got 100k for the first time ever last year cos of the change the afl made in counting $50 and under memberships. in previous years that would've only been 85,000-90,000 from them.

if they got 100,000 with the changes , we should get 110,000-120,000 this year if we are already at 100k. the packages wouldve been re jigged for this year
The boy’s club made another rule change to bring other clubs in.

The boy’s club made another rule change to bring other clubs in.
if benny got the job he wouldve revoked it . $50 and over was already low for memberships to be counted, now they can count anything

if benny got the job he wouldve revoked it . $50 and over was already low for memberships to be counted, now they can count anything
Because Richmond were the only club that could pull 100k members.

Even off field we have rule changes made to keep other teams in it.

Like Tiger2709 said,sad.

Because Richmond were the only club that could pull 100k members.

Even off field we have rule changes made to keep other teams in it.

Like Tiger2709 said,sad.
also blooze have been counting buy 1 get 3 free for the last 2 seasons and still cant come close

if we did that we'd get 200k

Remove this Banner Ad

Back