Game Day Round 22, 2023 St.Kilda v Richmond MADDIE'S MATCH 3:20pm

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
What both of those losses have in common is that they’re played at Marvel. We just have to get better there, it’s not cute anymore
No what they have in common is our witches hats zone defence does not work against any team who can kick better than us.

We put on no pressure when the opposition have the ball and our tackling is half hearted at best.

Is that this Dustin Martin? I haven't heard of another

Yeah, but right now - he is the most overpaid player in the league. It's true. He is the highest paid player in the league who looks like he is cherry0picking when he plays & when he gives a s**t enough to try.

Love the guy and he has achieved so much for us, but in the current, he is the most overpaid player in the league. I've head that we are paying both he & Lynch close to $2.5m next season.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Honestly we should be ashamed of ourselves, it’s ******* embarrassing the consistently poor skill errors and decision making we’ve shown all season. It’s not afl standard. Never seen such dumb errors
were we this bad under wallace?

Yeah, but right now - he is the most overpaid player in the league. It's true. He is the highest paid player in the league who looks like he is cherry0picking when he plays & when he gives a s**t enough to try.

Love the guy and he has achieved so much for us, but in the current, he is the most overpaid player in the league. I've head that we are paying both he & Lynch close to $2.5m next season.
gold campaigners under dumma will package up a first rounder for dusty where do we sign

send hopper too

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back