Game Day Round 22, 2023 St.Kilda v Richmond MADDIE'S MATCH 3:20pm

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
This deserves another mention, I have NEVER seen that before, in any game of AFL. Ball went out, boundary ump legit looked away as soon as the ball went out, even when it was still nearby...
Yep I saw that , I said to my son WTF O Gorman turn his head way from the play so he didn't have to make the call. That C*#t is a ******* cheat.

Overall 2 disgusting performances in a row. Unrichmondlike - Can cop a loss but not like this. Club better get that coaching appointment right.
What both of those losses have in common is that they’re played at Marvel. We just have to get better there, it’s not cute anymore

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Aints celebrating like they won a flag

With the Bulldog losing they are now basically a lock to play finals for the first time in a while. They are celebrating as they were motivated to make the finals, while we seemed to treat it like something a lot less.

This season just feels like a waste of time. The performances the last 2 weeks reminds me of our 1998 season. All year we played in away that teased we could be a contender or at least a finals team. Then we needed to just beate Melbourne in the last round to make it (who were 1 win above us) & they beat us by 80+ points.

An entire year of posing just to turn into a submissive cuck when the moment counts most. The last 2 weeks really have me concerned. You can;t hire Mini based on this s**t. If they do, then i hold serious questions over where we are heading. This is not the process we used to win flags, this is alarming

With the Bulldog losing they are now basically a lock to play finals for the first time in a while. They are celebrating as they were motivated to make the finals, while we seemed to treat it like something a lot less.

This season just feels like a waste of time. The performances the last 2 weeks reminds me of our 1998 season. All year we played in away that teased we could be a contender or at least a finals team. Then we needed to just beate Melbourne in the last round to make it (who were 1 win above us) & they beat us by 80+ points.

An entire year of posing just to turn into a submissive cuck when the moment counts most. The last 2 weeks really have me concerned. You can;t hire Mini based on this s**t. If they do, then i hold serious questions over where we are heading. This is not the process we used to win flags, this is alarming
mini was told he doesnt have the job 3 weeks ago

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back