Game Day Round 22, 2023 St.Kilda v Richmond MADDIE'S MATCH 3:20pm

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
not sure what I am more disappointed in... our inability to string three or four more pieces of play together or the fisting of the umpires everytime we get within 5 goals
There’s a reason why we’re 18th in scoring from kick-ins. Our play just breaks down after a few disposals in a row.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Taranto and Hopper have set us back 10 years - we’ll done Fartley u dumb prick
Yep. When i said it would at the time i was a vagrant & just liked shitting on the club.

But....yep. we are going to be in no-mans land superfast.

The talk of Jack playing on is ridiculous. Surely he isn;t allowed to just decide if he wants to ******* play on

Yep. When i said it would at the time i was a vagrant & just liked shitting on the club.

But....yep. we are going to be in no-mans land superfast.

The talk of Jack playing on is ridiculous. Surely he isn;t allowed to just decide if he wants to ******* play on
YEP

True but we need to start somewhere and blood another one. He's not going to be getting any better next year at age 36
Not about Jack playing better it’s about having an option to play

No point playing any of our current kids in the role because they simply aren’t ready and if Lynch goes down we are absolutely ****ed in terms of experience and leadership in our forward line

If he goes around again we have that option and if anyone in Bauer, Gibcus ect show anything Jack can retire mid year

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back