Stolen Richmond Memorabilia May 2023

Remove this Banner Ad

Aug 24, 2018
AFL Club
Richmond
Hi Richmond Faithful,

I know this is a long shot, recently in Hawthorn our neighbours were robbed. They took a personally dedicated Dusty signed frame photo with all the replicas of his 2017 medals in case anyone sees it pop up in any shops (it is worth a lot) and other framed Richmond stuff.

If anyone sees or hears anything, please post in this thread.

Many thanks Tiger Army.

Hi Richmond Faithful,

I know this is a long shot, recently in Hawthorn our neighbours were robbed. They took a personally dedicated Dusty signed frame photo with all the replicas of his 2017 medals in case anyone sees it pop up in any shops (it is worth a lot) and other framed Richmond stuff.

If anyone sees or hears anything, please post in this thread.

Many thanks Tiger Army.
I thought Chris Yarran had left Melbourne?? Sorry to hear mate and will keep a look out. I’m sick of criminals in this country as I’ve had to deal with so many in the past three years.

Hopefully it turns up
Maybe keep an eye on Facebook afl buy swap sell and Richmond buy swap sell pages
Might get lucky with someone trying to move them that way

I thought Chris Yarran had left Melbourne?? Sorry to hear mate and will keep a look out. I’m sick of criminals in this country as I’ve had to deal with so many in the past three years.
Hope you took me off that list I'm reformed lol. Too much crime now days no hope getting anything.

Hope you took me off that list I'm reformed lol. Too much crime now days no hope getting anything.
Mainly bc of drug addicts running amok and couldn’t care less who they steal from. Then they’re out of jail after two months after they’ve ruined innocent people’s lives.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back