Universal Love Richmond Board 2023 AFL Phantom Draft | Starts 11/11/23| First in best dressed, all spots filled

Remove this Banner Ad

Pick 31, Geelong select Angus Hastie. A 189cm defender, with speed. Capable of playing a shutdown and lockdown role as well as launching attacks off half back, could in time develop an intercept marking game. Will look to eventually take over from some experienced defenders nearing the end of their careers
Rather hasty on that decision

Pick 32- Carlton- Tew Jiath
Pick 32, Carlton Blues select Tew Jiath from Gippsland Power. 8 picks before Hawthorn are able to match bids on him due to NGA rules.

Athletic player in a similar mold to his brother Changkuoth.

“The Gippsland defender is strong aerially, playing well above his height, and is equipped with a strong vertical leap, while his mobility was on display at the State Draft Combine, recording a score of 2.97 seconds for the 20 metre sprint.”

_RT_ up next with Richmond’s first pick of the draft (don’t * it up)

Pick 33- Richmond- Archer Reid
So here we are the Tigers first pick in the draft and there are a number of options that I've considered.

We need some more class in the midfield be it inside midfielder, a hybrid midfielder or outside run and carry, we need some young KPP/ruck to develop, we need some mid sized forwards with class and the ability to hit the scoreboard and you can never have too many HBFs.

So with all of that having been said I can't go past the other player I've been keen on all year, seeing as Stevens was taken earlier and that is:

Archer Reid - 203cm 94kg - KPF

Archer has had an up and down then back up year. It is very common with these big guys, and he projects as a slow burn with a big upside potential.
He has big hands and clunks marks, then with a very sound kicking technique can slot a goal. Not overly fast on the lead and although his size has helped him in the juniors he will need a couple of years toning his body and building strength and muscle to dominate the big leagues. Would benefit greatly from learning the craft from a very similar type in Lynch down at Tigerland. Has the one on one craft working for him currently but will need to hone the skills needed for the big league defenders, and with his body changing he will learn to use smart leading patterns and be quicker off the mark. As I said earlier he started the year ok then had a bit of a slump but came back strongly to end the year with very good momentum and show his potential. I think the tigers need a KPP to develop and whether they see Archer as a target or are looking at one down the order or even as a train on I don’t know but if he is available at this spot I think he would be the pick.

Ctl is on the clock for Brisbane

Last edited:
So here we are the Tigers first pick in the draft and there are a number of options that I've considered.

We need some more class in the midfield be it inside midfielder, a hybrid midfielder or outside run and carry, we need some young KPP/ruck to develop, we need some mid sized forwards with class and the ability to hit the scoreboard and you can never have too many HBFs.

So with all of that having been said I can't go past the other player I've been keen on all year, seeing as Stevens was taken earlier and that is:

Archer has had an up and down then back up year. It is very common with these big guys, and he projects as a slow burn with a big upside potential.
He has big hands and clunks marks, then with a very sound kicking technique can slot a goal. Not overly fast on the lead and although his size has helped him in the juniors he will need a couple of years toning his body and building strength and muscle to dominate the big leagues. Would benefit greatly from learning the craft from a very similar type in Lynch down at Tigerland. Has the one on one craft working for him currently but will need to hone the skills needed for the big league defenders, and with his body changing he will learn to use smart leading patterns and be quicker off the mark. As I said earlier he started the year ok then had a bit of a slump but came back strongly to end the year with very good momentum and show his potential. I think the tigers need a KPP to develop and whether they see Archer as a target or are looking at one down the order or even as a train on I don’t know but if he is available at this spot I think he would be the pick.

Ctl is on the clock for Brisbane
Reid and his brother are like that tall lanky west Australian bowler with the same surname,, will fall apart, body not up to it ,,mentally and physically soft

Reid and his brother are like that tall lanky west Australian bowler with the same surname,, will fall apart, body not up to it ,,mentally and physically soft
A lot of draft watchers think otherwise

Pick 34- Brisbane Lions- Archie Roberts
Pick 34 the Brisbane Lions select Archie Roberts. HBF . Brisbane don't really have many needs and are in a pretty good spot but with zorko coming close to the end, daniel rich retiring and Atchie Roberts sliding a bit from a projected selection in the early 20's i have opted to go with best player available.

From rookie me central
Archie Roberts is an aggressive rebounder out of the back half with penetrative kicking and a strong speed-endurance mix.”

A prospect with plenty of experience at representative level, Archie Roberts first burst onto the scene in 2021 as a 16-year-old, turning out for the Vic Metro Under 17 side as a bottom-ager in the category.

Since, Roberts has gone from strength to strength. He played a key role in Sandringham’s back-to-back flags, helped Haileybury College take out the APS title, and provided a cool head in transition for Vic Metro.

Rewarded for his season with All-Australian honours, the AFL Academy member didn’t do much wrong this season, worked on his deficiencies, and should hear his name called out in the first half of the draft as a result.

Next up is Tiger_Of_Old with essendon

Pick 35- Essendon- Koen Sanchez
Essendon select

KOEN SANCHEZ

Position: Small forward/midfielder

Size: 176cm

Clubs: East Fremantle/Applecross Mt Pleasant

try { if (window.parent.self.flag == 0) { console.log('IAS script suppressed'); } else { console.log('IAS web script fired'); (function() { var iasScriptUrl, hiddenFrame, hiddenDoc, where, domain; iasScriptUrl = '//pixel.adsafeprotected.com/jload?anId=8480&campId=300x251&pubId=5085427381&chanId=22255056137&placementId=6371559019&pubCreative=138369561784&pubOrder=3245148463&cb=985962053&adsafe_par&impId=&custom2=&custom3='; var matches = /utm_source=([^&]+)/i.exec(window.location.search); if (matches) iasScriptUrl += '&custom=' + matches[1]; hiddenFrame = document.createElement('iframe'); (hiddenFrame.frameElement || hiddenFrame).style.cssText = "width: 0; height: 0; border: 0; display: none;"; hiddenFrame.src = 'javascript:false'; where = document.getElementById('ias-985962053'); where.parentNode.insertBefore(hiddenFrame, where); try { hiddenDoc = hiddenFrame.contentWindow.document } catch (e) { domain = document.domain; hiddenFrame.src = "javascript:var d=document.open();d.domain='" + domain + "';void(0);"; hiddenDoc = hiddenFrame.contentWindow.document } hiddenDoc.open().write('

'); hiddenDoc.close() })(); } } catch (e) { console.log('IAS amp script fired'); (function() { var iasScriptUrl, hiddenFrame, hiddenDoc, where, domain; iasScriptUrl = '//pixel.adsafeprotected.com/jload?anId=8480&campId=300x251&pubId=5085427381&chanId=22255056137&placementId=6371559019&pubCreative=138369561784&pubOrder=3245148463&cb=985962053&adsafe_par&impId=&custom2=&custom3='; var matches = /utm_source=([^&]+)/i.exec(window.location.search); if (matches) iasScriptUrl += '&custom=' + matches[1]; hiddenFrame = document.createElement('iframe'); (hiddenFrame.frameElement || hiddenFrame).style.cssText = "width: 0; height: 0; border: 0; display: none;"; hiddenFrame.src = 'javascript:false'; where = document.getElementById('ias-985962053'); where.parentNode.insertBefore(hiddenFrame, where); try { hiddenDoc = hiddenFrame.contentWindow.document } catch (e) { domain = document.domain; hiddenFrame.src = "javascript:var d=document.open();d.domain='" + domain + "';void(0);"; hiddenDoc = hiddenFrame.contentWindow.document } hiddenDoc.open().write(''); hiddenDoc.close() })(); } window.dicnf = {};(function(){'use strict';/* Copyright The Closure Library Authors. SPDX-License-Identifier: Apache-2.0 / var q=this||self;function aa(a,b){a:{var c=["CLOSURE_FLAGS"];for(var d=q,e=0;e{throw a;},0)};var da=aa(610401301,!1),ea=aa(572417392,aa(1,!0));var r;const fa=q.navigator;r=fa?fa.userAgentData||null:null;function ha(a){return da?r?r.brands.some(({brand:b})=>b&&-1!=b.indexOf(a)):!1:!1}function x(a){var b;a:{if(b=q.navigator)if(b=b.userAgent)break a;b=""}return-1!=b.indexOf(a)};function y(){return da?!!r&&0>14&1023;return 0===a?536870912:a};var qa={},ra={};function sa(a){return!(!a||"object"!==typeof a||a.C!==ra)}function B(a){return null!==a&&"object"===typeof a&&!Array.isArray(a)&&a.constructor===Object}let ta,ua=!ea;function va(a,b,c){if(!Array.isArray(a)||a.length)return!1;const d=a[A]|0;if(d&1)return!0;if(!(b&&(Array.isArray(b)?b.includes(c):b.has(c))))return!1;a[A]=d|1;return!0}var D;const wa=[];wa[A]=55;D=Object.freeze(wa);function xa(a){if("boolean"!==typeof a){var b=typeof a;throw Error(Expected boolean but got ${"object"!=b?b:a?Array.isArray(a)?"array":b:"null"}: ${a});}return a};let ya;function Ba(a,b){return Ca(b)}function Ca(a){switch(typeof a){case "number":return isFinite(a)?a:String(a);case "boolean":return a?1:0;case "object":if(a){if(Array.isArray(a))return ua||!va(a,void 0,9999)?a:void 0;if(null!=a&&a instanceof Uint8Array){let b="",c=0;const d=a.length-10240;for(;c=e){let f=b;if(b&256)e=a[a.length-1];else{if(null==d)return;e=a[e+(+!!(b&512)-1)]={};f|=256}e[c]=d;f!==b&&(a[A]=f)}else a[c+(+!!(b&512)-1)]=d,b&256&&(a=a[a.length-1],c in a&&delete a[c])}function G(a,b,c){if(null!=c&&"string"!==typeof c)throw Error();return F(a,b,c)};function Ha(a){ta=!0;try{return JSON.stringify(a.toJSON(),Ba)}finally{ta=!1}}var I=class{constructor(){a:{var a=void 0;null==a&&(a=ya);ya=void 0;if(null==a){var b=96;a=[]}else{if(!Array.isArray(a))throw Error();b=a[A]|0;if(b&64)break a;b|=64;var c=a.length;if(c&&(--c,B(a[c]))){b|=256;c-=+!!(b&512)-1;if(1024=f){Object.assign(b[b.length-1]={},k);break}g=!0}f=b;c=!c;k=a.j[A];a=pa(k);k=+!!(k&512)-1;var h;for(let E=0;E"&adurl="==a.substring(a.length-7)?a.substring(0,a.length-7)+b+"&adurl=":a+b;function L(a=window){return a};let M=q.dicnf||{};function Pa(a){let b=!1,c;return function(){b||(c=a(),b=!0);return c}};function N(a,b,c){a.addEventListener&&a.addEventListener(b,c,!1)}function Qa(a,b,c){a.removeEventListener&&a.removeEventListener(b,c,!1)};var Ra=RegExp("^(?:([^:/?#.]+):)?(?://(?:([^\\\\/?#])@)?([^\\\\/?#]?)(?::([0-9]+))?(?=[\\\\/?#]|$))?([^?#]+)?(?:\\?([^#]))?(?:#([\\s\\S]))?$");function Sa(a,b,c,d){for(var e=c.length;0c++&&!a(b);)a:{try{const d=b.parent;if(d&&d!=b){b=d;break a}}catch{}b=null}}function Wa(){if(!globalThis.crypto)return Math.random();try{const a=new Uint32Array(1);globalThis.crypto.getRandomValues(a);return a[0]/65536/65536}catch{return Math.random()}}function Xa(a,b){if(a)for(const c in a)Object.prototype.hasOwnProperty.call(a,c)&&b(a[c],c,a)}let O=[];const Ya=()=>{const a=O;O=[];for(const b of a)try{b()}catch{}}; var Za=(a,b)=>{"complete"===a.readyState||"interactive"===a.readyState?(O.push(b),1==O.length&&(window.Promise?Promise.resolve().then(Ya):window.setImmediate?setImmediate(Ya):setTimeout(Ya,0))):a.addEventListener("DOMContentLoaded",b)};function $a(a,b=document){return b.createElement(String(a).toLowerCase())};function P(a,b,c=null,d=!1,e=!1){ab(a,b,c,!1,d,e)}function ab(a,b,c,d,e,f=!1){a.google_image_requests||(a.google_image_requests=[]);const g=$a("IMG",a.document);if(c||e){const k=h=>{c&&c(h);if(e){h=a.google_image_requests;const m=Array.prototype.indexOf.call(h,g,void 0);0{var a;if(a=rb){var b;if(null===R){R="";try{a="";try{a=q.top.location.hash}catch(c){a=q.location.hash}a&&(R=(b=a.match(/\bdeid=([\d,]+)/))?b[1]:"")}catch(c){}}b=R;a=!!b.indexOf&&0Math.random())}start(a,b){if(!this.g)return null;a=new qb(a,b);b=goog_${a.label}_${a.uniqueId}_start;S&&T()&&S.mark(b);return a}end(a){if(this.g&&"number"===typeof a.value){a.duration=(pb()||ob())-a.value;var b=goog_${a.label}_${a.uniqueId}_end;S&&T()&&S.mark(b);!this.g||2048e?encodeURIComponent(ub(a,b,c,d,e+1)):"...";return encodeURIComponent(String(a))}function wb(a){let b=1;for(const c in a.h)b=c.length>b?c.length:b;return 3997-b-a.i.length-1} function xb(a,b){let c="https://pagead2.googlesyndication.com"+b,d=wb(a)-b.length;if(0>d)return"";a.g.sort(function(f,g){return f-g});b=null;let e="";for(let f=0;f=m.length){d-=m.length;c+=m;e=a.i;break}b=null==b?g:b}}}a="";null!=b&&(a=e+"trn="+b);return c+a}class yb{constructor(){this.i="&";this.h={};this.l=0;this.g=[]}};function zb(a){let b=a.toString();a.name&&-1==b.indexOf(a.name)&&(b+=": "+a.name);a.message&&-1==b.indexOf(a.message)&&(b+=": "+a.message);if(a.stack){a=a.stack;var c=b;try{-1==a.indexOf(c)&&(a=c+"\n"+a);let d;for(;a!=d;)d=a,a=a.replace(RegExp("((https?:/../)[^/:]:\\d+(?:.|\n))\\2"),"$1");b=a.replace(RegExp("\n ","g"),"\n")}catch(d){b=c}}return b} function Ab(a,b,c,d){let e,f;try{a.g&&a.g.g?(f=a.g.start(b.toString(),3),e=c(),a.g.end(f)):e=c()}catch(g){c=!0;try{sb(f),c=a.o(b,new hb(g,{message:zb(g)}),void 0,d)}catch(k){a.l(217,k)}if(c)window.console?.error?.(g);else throw g;}return e}function V(a,b,c,d){var e=W;return(...f)=>Ab(e,a,()=>b.apply(c,f),d)} var Db=class{constructor(a=null){this.m=Bb;this.g=a;this.h=null;this.i=!1;this.o=this.l}l(a,b,c,d,e){e=e||"jserror";let f;try{const w=new yb;w.g.push(1);w.h[1]=U("context",a);b.error&&b.meta&&b.id||(b=new hb(b,{message:zb(b)}));if(b.msg){var g=b.msg.substring(0,512);w.g.push(2);w.h[2]=U("msg",g)}var k=b.meta||{};if(this.h)try{this.h(k)}catch(C){}if(d)try{d(k)}catch(C){}b=[k];w.g.push(3);w.h[3]=b;g=q;b=[];let ba;k=null;do{var h=g;d=void 0;try{if(d=!!h&&null!=h.location.href)b:{try{ja(h.foo);d=!0;break b}catch(C){}d= !1}var m=d}catch{m=!1}m?(ba=h.location.href,k=h.document&&h.document.referrer||null):(ba=k,k=null);b.push(new nb(ba||""));try{g=h.parent}catch(C){g=null}}while(g&&h!=g);for(let C=0,ib=b.length-1;C{var b="s";if(a.s&&a.hasOwnProperty(b))return a.s;b=new a;return a.s=b};class Eb{};function Cb(a,b,c,d=!1,e,f){if((d?a.g:Math.random()){var n=g;const l=n.l++;h=U(m,h);n.g.push(l);n.h[l]=h}));const k=xb(g,"/pagead/gen_204?id="+b+"&");k&&("undefined"!==typeof f?P(q,k,f):p(q,k))}catch(g){}}function Fb(){var a=Bb,b=window.google_srt;0=b&&(a.g=b)}class Gb{constructor(){this.g=Math.random()}};let Bb,W;const Y=new tb;var Hb=()=>{window.google_measure_js_timing||(Y.g=!1,Y.h!=Y.i.google_js_reporting_queue&&(T()&&Array.prototype.forEach.call(Y.h,sb,void 0),Y.h.length=0))};(a=>{Bb=a??new Gb;"number"!==typeof window.google_srt&&(window.google_srt=Math.random());Fb();W=new Db(Y);W.h=b=>{var c=cb;0!==c&&(b.jc=String(c),c=(c=db(c,document.currentScript))&&c.getAttribute("data-jc-version")||"unknown",b.shv=c)};W.i=!0;"complete"==window.document.readyState?Hb():Y.g&&N(window,"load",()=>{Hb()})})(); var Ib=(a,b,c,d)=>V(a,b,c,d),Jb=(a,b,c,d)=>{X(Eb);var e=[];!b.eid&&e.length&&(b.eid=e.toString());Cb(Bb,a,b,!0,c,d)};const Kb=["FRAME","IMG","IFRAME"],Lb=/^[01](px)?$/;function Mb(a){return"string"===typeof a?document.getElementById(a):a} function Nb(a,b){var c;if(a=Mb(a)){c||(c=(p,u,t)=>{p.addEventListener(u,t)});var d=!1,e=p=>{d||(d=!0,b(p))};for(var f=0;f{h--;!h&&n&&e(g);u&&(v=v&&"error"===v.type,m--,v||(n=!0))};c(p,"load",t);u&&(m++,c(p,"error",t))}}0===m&&(n=!0);k=null;if(0===h&&!a&&"complete"===q.document.readyState)g=5;else if(h||!a){c(q,"load",()=>{e(4)});return}e(g)}};function Ob(a){const b=a.length;let c=0;return new Z(d=>{if(0==b)d([]);else{const e=[];for(let f=0;f{e[f]=g;++c==b&&d(e)})}})}function Pb(){let a;const b=new Z(c=>{a=c});return new Qb(b,a)}function Sb(a,b){if(!a.h)if(b instanceof Z)b.then(c=>{Sb(a,c)});else{a.h=!0;a.i=b;for(b=0;b{Sb(this,b)})}then(a){return new Z(b=>{Tb(this,c=>{b(a(c))})})}} var Qb=class{constructor(a,b){this.promise=a;this.g=b}};function Ub(a){return a.prerendering?3:{visible:1,hidden:2,prerender:3,preview:4,unloaded:5}[a.visibilityState||a.webkitVisibilityState||a.mozVisibilityState||""]||0}function Vb(a){let b;a.visibilityState?b="visibilitychange":a.mozVisibilityState?b="mozvisibilitychange":a.webkitVisibilityState&&(b="webkitvisibilitychange");return b};function Wb(){const a=window;if(a.gmaSdk||a.webkit?.messageHandlers?.getGmaViewSignals)return a;try{const b=window.parent;if(b.gmaSdk||b.webkit?.messageHandlers?.getGmaViewSignals)return b}catch(b){}return null} function Xb(a,b={},c=()=>{},d=()=>{},e=200,f,g){const k=String(Math.floor(2147483647*Wa()));let h=0;const m=n=>{try{const l="object"===typeof n.data?n.data:JSON.parse(n.data);k===l.paw_id&&(window.clearTimeout(h),window.removeEventListener("message",m),l.signal?c(l.signal):l.error&&d(l.error))}catch(l){g("paw_sigs",{msg:"postmessageError",err:l instanceof Error?l.message:"nonError",data:null==n.data?"null":500{f(903, ()=>{m(n)})()});a.postMessage({paw_id:k,...b});h=window.setTimeout(()=>{window.removeEventListener("message",m);d("PAW GMA postmessage timed out.")},e)};function Yb(a=document){return!!a.featurePolicy?.allowedFeatures().includes("attribution-reporting")};var Zb=class extends I{};function $b(a,b){return G(a,2,b)}function ac(a,b){return G(a,3,b)}function bc(a,b){return G(a,4,b)}function cc(a,b){return G(a,5,b)}function dc(a,b){return G(a,9,b)} function ec(a,b){{const n=a.j;let l=n[A];if(l&2)throw Error();if(null==b)Ga(n,l,10);else{var c=b[A]|0,d=c,e=!!(2&c)||!!(2048&c),f=e||Object.isFrozen(b),g;if(g=!f)g=!1;var k=!0,h=!0;for(let p=0;p{b.uach??(b.uach=c);return c});return b.uach_promise=a} function lc(a){return fc(ec(cc($b(gc(bc(hc(dc(ac(new ic,String(a.architecture||"")),String(a.bitness||"")),!!a.mobile),String(a.model||"")),String(a.platform||"")),String(a.platformVersion||"")),String(a.uaFullVersion||"")),a.fullVersionList?.map(b=>{var c=new Zb;c=G(c,1,String(b.brand));return G(c,2,String(b.version))})||[]),!!a.wow64)}function mc(a){return kc(a)?.then(b=>lc(b))??null};function nc(a){return["omid_v1_present","omid_v1_present_web","omid_v1_present_app"].some(b=>{try{var c=a.frames&&!!a.frames}catch(d){c=!1}return c})};let oc=null;function pc(){const a=L(q).omid3p;let b=!!a&&"function"===typeof a.registerSessionObserver&&"function"===typeof a.addEventListener;b||Va(c=>{nc(c)&&(b=!0);return b});return b}function qc(){const a=X(rc);if(!a.l)throw Error("aiv::err");a.l()}function sc(a){if(M.ebrpfa||Q(Ka))a=K(a,"&cbvp=2");M.opxdv&&(a=pc()?K(a,"&rm=3"):K(a,"&rm=1"));a=a.replace("&","&");tc(X(rc),a)} function uc(a){X(rc).i.then(()=>{var b=new Ja;b=G(b,1,a);if(!Number.isFinite(3)){const c=Error();c.__closure__error__context__984382||(c.__closure__error__context__984382={});c.__closure__error__context__984382.severity="incident";ca(c)}b=F(b,9,3);L(q)?.fence?.reportEvent({eventType:"impression",eventData:Ha(b),destination:["buyer"]})})} function vc(a){X(rc).i.then(()=>{if(bb())ab(window,a,null,!0,!1);else{{const c=q.document;if(c.body){var b=c.getElementById("goog-srcless-iframe");b||(b=$a("IFRAME"),b.style.display="none",b.id="goog-srcless-iframe",c.body.appendChild(b))}else b=null}b&&b.contentWindow&&ab(b.contentWindow,a,null,!0,!1)}})} function tc(a,b){/(google|doubleclick).\/pagead\/adview/.test(b)&&(b=K(b,&vis=${Ub(a.g)}));Q(La)&&"__google_lidar_radf_"in a.o&&(b=K(b,"&avradf=1"));a.i.then(()=>{0f)e=null;else{var g=d.indexOf("&",f);if(0>g||g>e)g=e;e=decodeURIComponent(d.slice(f+4,-1!==g?g:0).replace(/\+/g," "))}if(e===(2).toString()){const h=Yb(c.document)?6:5;e=d.search(Ta);f=0;for(var k=[];0{var f=Ha(e);e=[];for(var g=0,k=0;k>=8);e[g++]=h}f=3;void 0===f&&(f=0);if(!z)for(z={},g="ABCDEFGHIJKLMNOPQRSTUVWXYZabcdefghijklmnopqrstuvwxyz0123456789".split(""),k=["+/=","+/","-=","-.","-_"],h=0;5>h;h++){var m=g.concat(k[h].split(""));ka[h]=m;for(var n=0;n>2];p=f[(p&3)>4];u=f[(u&15)>6];l=f[l&63];g[h++]=n+p+u+l}n=0;l=k;switch(e.length-m){case 2:n=e[m+1],l=f[(n&15)>2]+f[(e&3)>4]+l+k}a.m=g.join("")}),c&&b.push(d))}if(Q(Ma)||Q(Oa))c=Wb(),c?.gmaSdk?.getViewSignals?(c=c.gmaSdk.getViewSignals())&&!Q(Oa)&&(a.h="&ms="+c):c?.webkit?.messageHandlers?.getGmaViewSignals&&Xb(c?.webkit?.messageHandlers?.getGmaViewSignals,{},d=>{Q(Oa)||(a.h= "&"+d)},()=>{},200,Ib,Jb);M.umi&&(c=new Z(d=>{a.l=d}),b.push(c));if(M.ebrpfa||Q(Ka)){const d=Pb();b.push(d.promise);Za(a.g,()=>{Nb(a.g.body,d.g)})}3==Ub(a.g)&&3==Ub(a.g)&&b.push(xc(a));if(M.opxdv&&a.A){const d=Pb();b.push(d.promise);c=q.omrhp;"function"===typeof c?c(d.g):(c=q.document.querySelector("script[data-jc='86']"))&&c.addEventListener("load",()=>{q.omrhp(d.g)})}a.i=Ob(b)} function xc(a){return new Z(b=>{const c=Vb(a.g);if(c){var d=()=>{3!=Ub(a.g)&&(Qa(a.g,c,d),b())};oc&&(d=oc(521,d));N(a.g,c,d)}})}class rc{constructor(){this.g=q.document;this.o=q;this.l=null;this.h=this.m="";this.A=pc();wc(this)}};cb=40;const yc=db(40,document.currentScript);var zc;if(yc){const a={},b=yc.attributes;for(let c=b.length-1;0{oc=Ib;L().vu=V(492,sc);L().vv=V(494,qc);a?.istd&&(L().tdvu=V(1197,uc));a?.extrk&&(L().nrtp=Ib(1169,function(b,c){vc(c)}))})(zc);}).call(this);vu("https://securepubads.g.doubleclick....6uach_m\x3d[UACH]\x26urlfix\x3d1\x26adurl\x3d")

function adFallback() { console.log('passback served'); var script = document.createElement('script'); script.src = 'https://securepubads.g.doubleclick.net/tag/js/gpt.js'; script.async = true; document.getElementById('gpt-passback').appendChild(script); window.googletag = window.googletag || {cmd: []}; googletag.cmd.push(function() { googletag.defineSlot("/21780812979/foxsports/story-amp/afl/draft", [300, 250], "gpt-passback").addService(googletag.pubads()); googletag.enableServices(); googletag.display("gpt-passback"); }); }

var flag=0;

osdlfm();

(function(){'use strict';/* Copyright The Closure Library Authors. SPDX-License-Identifier: Apache-2.0 */ var l=this||self;function m(a,b){a:{var c=["CLOSURE_FLAGS"];for(var d=l,e=0;eb&&-1!=b.indexOf(a)):!1:!1}function z(a){var b;a:{if(b=l.navigator)if(b=b.userAgent)break a;b=""}return-1!=b.indexOf(a)};function B(){return q?!!w&&0>14&1023;return 0===a?536870912:a};var J={},aa={};function K(a){return!(!a||"object"!==typeof a||a.o!==aa)}function M(a){return null!==a&&"object"===typeof a&&!Array.isArray(a)&&a.constructor===Object}let N,O=!v;function P(a,b,c){if(!Array.isArray(a)||a.length)return!1;const d=a[F]|0;if(d&1)return!0;if(!(b&&(Array.isArray(b)?b.includes(c):b.has(c))))return!1;a[F]=d|1;return!0}var Q;const R=[];R[F]=55;Q=Object.freeze(R);let S;function da(a,b){return T(b)}function T(a){switch(typeof a){case "number":return isFinite(a)?a:String(a);case "boolean":return a?1:0;case "object":if(a){if(Array.isArray(a))return O||!P(a,void 0,9999)?a:void 0;if(null!=a&&a instanceof Uint8Array){let b="",c=0;const d=a.length-10240;for(;c=e){let k=d;if(d&256)e=a[a.length-1];else{if(null==c)break a;e=a[e+(+!!(d&512)-1)]={};k|=256}e=c;k!==d&&(a[F]=k)}else a[b+(+!!(d&512)-1)]=c,d&256&&(c=a[a.length-1],b in c&&delete c)}};var X=class{constructor(){a:{var a=void 0;null==a&&(a=S);S=void 0;if(null==a){var b=96;a=[]}else{if(!Array.isArray(a))throw Error();b=a[F]|0;if(b&64)break a;b|=64;var c=a.length;if(c&&(--c,M(a[c]))){b|=256;c-=+!!(b&512)-1;if(1024=k){Object.assign(b[b.length-1]={},g);break}f=!0}k=b;c=!c;g=a.g[F];a=I(g);g=+!!(g&512)-1;var h;for(let A=0;A{e=e[0];if("HeavyAdIntervention"===e?.body?.id){e=0g)f=null;else{h=a.indexOf("&",g);if(0>h||h>f)h=f;f=decodeURIComponent(a.slice(g+11,-1!==h?h:0).replace(/\+/g," "))}if(f){if(navigator.sendBeacon("https://pagead2.googlesyndication.com/pagead/gen_204/?id=fledge_interactions&label="+ e),f={h:f,label:e},e=new ha,null!=f&&(null!=f.h&&V(e,1,f.h),null!=f.m&&V(e,3,f.m),null!=f.label&&V(e,6,f.label),null!=f.j&&V(e,7,f.j),null!=f.i&&V(e,8,f.i)),null!=(f=ia(l).fence)){g=f.reportEvent;a:{N=!0;try{var n=JSON.stringify(e.toJSON(),da);break a}finally{N=!1}n=void 0}g.call(f,{eventType:"interaction",eventData:n,destination:["buyer"]})}}else d.fetch(${a}&label=${e},{keepalive:!0,method:"get",mode:"no-cors"});k.disconnect()}},{types:["intervention"],buffered:!0})).observe()})(Y.base_url,Y.cpu_label, Y.net_label);}).call(this);{"uid":0.33200053988935707,"hostPeerName":"FOX SPORTS | Live Sports Scores | NRL, AFL, Cricket Scores","initialGeometry":"{\"windowCoords_t\":0,\"windowCoords_r\":368,\"windowCoords_b\":855,\"windowCoords_l\":0,\"frameCoords_t\":32917.287109375,\"frameCoords_r\":282.5,\"frameCoords_b\":33168.287109375,\"frameCoords_l\":-17.5,\"posCoords_t\":17599,\"posCoords_b\":17850,\"posCoords_r\":282.5,\"posCoords_l\":-17.5,\"styleZIndex\":\"\",\"allowedExpansion_r\":68,\"allowedExpansion_b\":604,\"allowedExpansion_t\":0,\"allowedExpansion_l\":0,\"yInView\":0,\"xInView\":0.9416666666666667}","permissions":"{\"expandByOverlay\":true,\"expandByPush\":true,\"readCookie\":false,\"writeCookie\":false}","metadata":"{\"shared\":{\"sf_ver\":\"1-0-40\",\"ck_on\":1,\"flash_ver\":\"26.0.0\",\"canonical_url\":\"https://www.foxsports.com.au/afl/dr.../news-story/928d6dc3e0097f3e32e3aeb1e99099f0\",\"amp\":{\"canonical_url\":\"https://www.foxsports.com.au/afl/dr.../news-story/928d6dc3e0097f3e32e3aeb1e99099f0\"}}}","reportCreativeGeometry":false,"isDifferentSourceWindow":false,"sentinel":"0-34188690941124587299","width":300,"height":251,"_context":{"ampcontextVersion":"2310301456000","ampcontextFilepath":"https://3p.ampproject.net/2310301456000/ampcontext-v0.js","sourceUrl":"AFL Draft 2023 Rankings: Gap between Reid and the rest closes as father-son guns boost prospects","referrer":"Google","canonicalUrl":"AFL Draft 2023 Rankings: Gap between Reid and the rest closes as father-son guns boost prospects","pageViewId":"3158","location":{"href":"AFL Draft 2023 Rankings: Gap between Reid and the rest closes as father-son guns boost prospects"},"startTime":1700209559716,"tagName":"AMP-AD","mode":{"localDev":false,"development":false,"esm":false,"test":false,"rtvVersion":"012310301456000"},"canary":false,"hidden":false,"initialLayoutRect":{"left":0,"top":17599,"width":265,"height":251},"domFingerprint":"220458386","experimentToggles":{"canary":false,"a4aProfilingRate":false,"doubleclickSraExp":false,"doubleclickSraReportExcludedBlock":false,"flexAdSlots":false,"flexible-bitrate":false,"ios-fixed-no-transfer":false,"story-ad-placements":false,"story-disable-animations-first-page":true,"story-load-inactive-outside-viewport":true,"amp-sticky-ad-to-amp-ad-v4":false,"story-video-cache-apply-audio":false,"amp-story-subscriptions":true,"amp-story-first-page-max-bitrate":false,"story-load-first-page-only":true,"story-ad-page-outlink":false,"amp-geo-ssr":true,"story-remote-localization":true,"attribution-reporting":false},"sentinel":"0-34188690941124587299"},"initialIntersection":{"time":47469.30000001192,"rootBounds":{"left":0,"top":0,"width":368,"height":855,"bottom":855,"right":368,"x":0,"y":0},"boundingClientRect":{"left":0,"top":2280.712890625,"width":265,"height":251,"bottom":2531.712890625,"right":265,"x":0,"y":2280.712890625},"intersectionRect":{"left":0,"top":0,"width":0,"height":0,"bottom":0,"right":0,"x":0,"y":0},"intersectionRatio":0}}" height="251" width="300" title="3rd party ad content" role="region" aria-label="Advertisement" tabindex="0" data-amp-3p-sentinel="0-34188690941124587299" allow="sync-xhr 'none';attribution-reporting 'src';" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen="" allowtransparency="" scrolling="no" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" sandbox="allow-top-navigation-by-user-activation allow-popups-to-escape-sandbox allow-forms allow-modals allow-pointer-lock allow-popups allow-same-origin allow-scripts" class="i-amphtml-fill-content" id="google_ads_iframe_21" style="position: absolute; border: 0px !important; margin: auto; padding: 0px !important; display: block; height: 251px; max-height: 100%; max-width: 100%; min-height: 0px; min-width: 0px; width: 300px; inset: 0px;">

A pocket rocket who pushed up a few draft boards during the carnival, booting 6.8 and averaging 18 disposals and nine contested possessions for WA. Sanchez played in the midfield for two games and inside 50 for the other two – and clubs were particularly thrilled by Sanchez’s output when he played closer to goal as he showed off his powerful kick, goal sense, speed and agility. After being hampered by hip and groin issues for several years, Sanchez is thriving — and has a growing list of fans at AFL club level.

guruisatiger your up

Pick 36- Collingwood- Luke Lloyd
we got our center half back in zane zokastelsky,,now for the other end of the ground

Pies select LUKE LLOYD sandringham dragons 193 cm 84 kgs
qouting rob harding sandy dragons coach

:i believe luke was the most naturally talented footballer on our list this year which turned out to be
team that won a premiership,, his footy iq is exceptionly high he understands spacing and positioning he has good leading patterns
his hands are fantastic hes a very strong mark on the lead or in contested situations and he is a beautiful kick
anyone who has kicked 19 goals in a match you have got to be a pretty nice kick ,But he is also a very good field kick
and he is a reliable set shot at goal, He has a number of attributes that i think are going to stand up really well
at the next level
one smart arse collingwood recruiter was heard saying and i qoute "the tigers stuffed up in 2004 picking tambling instead of franklin
well they stuffed up again this year picking read instead of picking lloyd,,, when will those flogs ever learn
this same recruiter also loves donald trump and thinks aliens will take over the world before 2030

but in all seriousness this kid is jack reiwoldt mark 2 and will end up being a top 10 talent he has 5 years to prove i am correct
befor the aliens arrive

Pick 37- Fremantle- Aiden O'Driscoll
Pick 37 Fremantle select Aiden O'Driscoll, a athletic wingman that can come in to replace the losses of acres and henry in recent years, is a local from WA and is both a quick and endurnace runner

“The younger brother of two Dockers, Aiden O’Driscoll is a zippy and diminutive winger with the capability to impact the game on the scoreboard.”

A familiar surname to many, Aiden O’Driscoll is the younger brother of Fremantle’s Nathan and Emma. Though he features on the wing as his brother does, he is very much his own unique player.

Coming into the season off of a stellar bottom age campaign for Perth in the WAFL Colts and Wesley in the PSA, O’Driscoll split his time between the two once again this year. A standout performer for Wesley, he seldom features away from the wing, though has proven himself an asset when playing up forward.

Featuring in all four games for Western Australia, O’Driscoll’s numbers don’t do justice to the impact he has proven he can have on the wing. With over a quarter of his disposals going inside 50, he was assertive and offensive with his approach.

His season concluded with a heartbreaking Grand Final loss in the WAFL Colts competition – a game he lit up in the first quarter with the opening two goals, before his side narrowly went down by 11 points.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Pick 38- Essendon- Cooper Simpson
Essendon select

Cooper Simpson
Height: 181cm
Weight: 79kg
Position: Midfielder / Forward

Co-Captain of the Dandenong Stingrays, Cooper Simpson is an attacking midfielder who has a bit of pace about him and can really hit the scoreboard. I think that whilst he has predominantly played as a midfield, his set of strengths should see him still useful on the outside or down forward.

Was injured for quite a bit of the season. A below average size midfielder at 181cm. He also doesn't use his kicking weapons as much as he could at the moment, preferring to deal in fast handballs whilst in close - however I think this is something that can be addressed at the next level training.

_RT_ your up

Pick 39- West Coast Eagles- Clay Hall
With WCE next pick in the draft the Eagles are adding to their midfield with a player we're genuinely pleased to add to the list.

Clay Hall 189cm 87kg Midfielder Peel Thunder

Richmond have had success with picking West Australian talent and Hall was one of the best performing WA kids this year.

Hall has traits applicable to both the inside and outside, but has just about fully graduated to playing exclusively through the guts this year. He brought a bit of bite to the otherwise tame West Australian side, getting stuck in at the contest with averages of 27.3 disposals, 6.0 clearances, and 5.3 tackles. His size was a factor in that dominance and it helped him hold his own against senior bodies across nine League games.

With every passage beginning at the contest, that's where Hall does much of his best work. He has clean hands and is able to prize the ball once it hits the deck, using his strong frame to protect the drop zone. His point of difference, though, is also being able to accumulate possessions on the outside. Hall is a hard runner and can chain plays in transition, moving smoothly and often finishing his work with sharp left-foot kicks.

However, some of Hall's disposal can be inconsistent, especially when possessing the ball under pressure. Even since the start of the season, he has been looking to improve his composure at the contest as he either tends to rush his disposals or accepts being locked up in tackles. If he can begin to drive his legs away from the contest or manufacture more time in possession, he will use his skills more effectively.

A couple of intangibles in Hall's game are character and consistency. He has a good head on his shoulders and was named captain of Peel's Colts in 2023, seeking to connect with and nurture less-experienced juniors despite spending much of his time with the senior or representative groups. Hall's consistency is observed in his numbers, notching over 20 touches in four of nine League games and staying involved throughout four quarters with thanks to his endurance and competitiveness.

As far as where he fits in at the next level, there's a bit of flexibility there for Hall. He is accustomed to rolling on the wing and has the work rate to do so. Being more outside-oriented would also allow his skills to shine. Though, he's just as capable on the inside and played all of his best footy there this year, making use of his contested capabilities and balancing his game nicely.

Hall is a player who could play senior level from early on in the season and would add some more size to our midfield mix, whether that is inside the square or as an outside mid.

Last edited:

What a fantastic result for us if this happens!

Essendon select

KOEN SANCHEZ

Position: Small forward/midfielder

Size: 176cm

Clubs: East Fremantle/Applecross Mt Pleasant

try { if (window.parent.self.flag == 0) { console.log('IAS script suppressed'); } else { console.log('IAS web script fired'); (function() { var iasScriptUrl, hiddenFrame, hiddenDoc, where, domain; iasScriptUrl = '//pixel.adsafeprotected.com/jload?anId=8480&campId=300x251&pubId=5085427381&chanId=22255056137&placementId=6371559019&pubCreative=138369561784&pubOrder=3245148463&cb=985962053&adsafe_par&impId=&custom2=&custom3='; var matches = /utm_source=([^&]+)/i.exec(window.location.search); if (matches) iasScriptUrl += '&custom=' + matches[1]; hiddenFrame = document.createElement('iframe'); (hiddenFrame.frameElement || hiddenFrame).style.cssText = "width: 0; height: 0; border: 0; display: none;"; hiddenFrame.src = 'javascript:false'; where = document.getElementById('ias-985962053'); where.parentNode.insertBefore(hiddenFrame, where); try { hiddenDoc = hiddenFrame.contentWindow.document } catch (e) { domain = document.domain; hiddenFrame.src = "javascript:var d=document.open();d.domain='" + domain + "';void(0);"; hiddenDoc = hiddenFrame.contentWindow.document } hiddenDoc.open().write('

'); hiddenDoc.close() })(); } } catch (e) { console.log('IAS amp script fired'); (function() { var iasScriptUrl, hiddenFrame, hiddenDoc, where, domain; iasScriptUrl = '//pixel.adsafeprotected.com/jload?anId=8480&campId=300x251&pubId=5085427381&chanId=22255056137&placementId=6371559019&pubCreative=138369561784&pubOrder=3245148463&cb=985962053&adsafe_par&impId=&custom2=&custom3='; var matches = /utm_source=([^&]+)/i.exec(window.location.search); if (matches) iasScriptUrl += '&custom=' + matches[1]; hiddenFrame = document.createElement('iframe'); (hiddenFrame.frameElement || hiddenFrame).style.cssText = "width: 0; height: 0; border: 0; display: none;"; hiddenFrame.src = 'javascript:false'; where = document.getElementById('ias-985962053'); where.parentNode.insertBefore(hiddenFrame, where); try { hiddenDoc = hiddenFrame.contentWindow.document } catch (e) { domain = document.domain; hiddenFrame.src = "javascript:var d=document.open();d.domain='" + domain + "';void(0);"; hiddenDoc = hiddenFrame.contentWindow.document } hiddenDoc.open().write(''); hiddenDoc.close() })(); } window.dicnf = {};(function(){'use strict';/* Copyright The Closure Library Authors. SPDX-License-Identifier: Apache-2.0 / var q=this||self;function aa(a,b){a:{var c=["CLOSURE_FLAGS"];for(var d=q,e=0;e{throw a;},0)};var da=aa(610401301,!1),ea=aa(572417392,aa(1,!0));var r;const fa=q.navigator;r=fa?fa.userAgentData||null:null;function ha(a){return da?r?r.brands.some(({brand:b})=>b&&-1!=b.indexOf(a)):!1:!1}function x(a){var b;a:{if(b=q.navigator)if(b=b.userAgent)break a;b=""}return-1!=b.indexOf(a)};function y(){return da?!!r&&0>14&1023;return 0===a?536870912:a};var qa={},ra={};function sa(a){return!(!a||"object"!==typeof a||a.C!==ra)}function B(a){return null!==a&&"object"===typeof a&&!Array.isArray(a)&&a.constructor===Object}let ta,ua=!ea;function va(a,b,c){if(!Array.isArray(a)||a.length)return!1;const d=a[A]|0;if(d&1)return!0;if(!(b&&(Array.isArray(b)?b.includes(c):b.has(c))))return!1;a[A]=d|1;return!0}var D;const wa=[];wa[A]=55;D=Object.freeze(wa);function xa(a){if("boolean"!==typeof a){var b=typeof a;throw Error(Expected boolean but got ${"object"!=b?b:a?Array.isArray(a)?"array":b:"null"}: ${a});}return a};let ya;function Ba(a,b){return Ca(b)}function Ca(a){switch(typeof a){case "number":return isFinite(a)?a:String(a);case "boolean":return a?1:0;case "object":if(a){if(Array.isArray(a))return ua||!va(a,void 0,9999)?a:void 0;if(null!=a&&a instanceof Uint8Array){let b="",c=0;const d=a.length-10240;for(;c=e){let f=b;if(b&256)e=a[a.length-1];else{if(null==d)return;e=a[e+(+!!(b&512)-1)]={};f|=256}e[c]=d;f!==b&&(a[A]=f)}else a[c+(+!!(b&512)-1)]=d,b&256&&(a=a[a.length-1],c in a&&delete a[c])}function G(a,b,c){if(null!=c&&"string"!==typeof c)throw Error();return F(a,b,c)};function Ha(a){ta=!0;try{return JSON.stringify(a.toJSON(),Ba)}finally{ta=!1}}var I=class{constructor(){a:{var a=void 0;null==a&&(a=ya);ya=void 0;if(null==a){var b=96;a=[]}else{if(!Array.isArray(a))throw Error();b=a[A]|0;if(b&64)break a;b|=64;var c=a.length;if(c&&(--c,B(a[c]))){b|=256;c-=+!!(b&512)-1;if(1024=f){Object.assign(b[b.length-1]={},k);break}g=!0}f=b;c=!c;k=a.j[A];a=pa(k);k=+!!(k&512)-1;var h;for(let E=0;E"&adurl="==a.substring(a.length-7)?a.substring(0,a.length-7)+b+"&adurl=":a+b;function L(a=window){return a};let M=q.dicnf||{};function Pa(a){let b=!1,c;return function(){b||(c=a(),b=!0);return c}};function N(a,b,c){a.addEventListener&&a.addEventListener(b,c,!1)}function Qa(a,b,c){a.removeEventListener&&a.removeEventListener(b,c,!1)};var Ra=RegExp("^(?:([^:/?#.]+):)?(?://(?:([^\\\\/?#])@)?([^\\\\/?#]?)(?::([0-9]+))?(?=[\\\\/?#]|$))?([^?#]+)?(?:\\?([^#]))?(?:#([\\s\\S]))?$");function Sa(a,b,c,d){for(var e=c.length;0c++&&!a(b);)a:{try{const d=b.parent;if(d&&d!=b){b=d;break a}}catch{}b=null}}function Wa(){if(!globalThis.crypto)return Math.random();try{const a=new Uint32Array(1);globalThis.crypto.getRandomValues(a);return a[0]/65536/65536}catch{return Math.random()}}function Xa(a,b){if(a)for(const c in a)Object.prototype.hasOwnProperty.call(a,c)&&b(a[c],c,a)}let O=[];const Ya=()=>{const a=O;O=[];for(const b of a)try{b()}catch{}}; var Za=(a,b)=>{"complete"===a.readyState||"interactive"===a.readyState?(O.push(b),1==O.length&&(window.Promise?Promise.resolve().then(Ya):window.setImmediate?setImmediate(Ya):setTimeout(Ya,0))):a.addEventListener("DOMContentLoaded",b)};function $a(a,b=document){return b.createElement(String(a).toLowerCase())};function P(a,b,c=null,d=!1,e=!1){ab(a,b,c,!1,d,e)}function ab(a,b,c,d,e,f=!1){a.google_image_requests||(a.google_image_requests=[]);const g=$a("IMG",a.document);if(c||e){const k=h=>{c&&c(h);if(e){h=a.google_image_requests;const m=Array.prototype.indexOf.call(h,g,void 0);0{var a;if(a=rb){var b;if(null===R){R="";try{a="";try{a=q.top.location.hash}catch(c){a=q.location.hash}a&&(R=(b=a.match(/\bdeid=([\d,]+)/))?b[1]:"")}catch(c){}}b=R;a=!!b.indexOf&&0Math.random())}start(a,b){if(!this.g)return null;a=new qb(a,b);b=goog_${a.label}_${a.uniqueId}_start;S&&T()&&S.mark(b);return a}end(a){if(this.g&&"number"===typeof a.value){a.duration=(pb()||ob())-a.value;var b=goog_${a.label}_${a.uniqueId}_end;S&&T()&&S.mark(b);!this.g||2048e?encodeURIComponent(ub(a,b,c,d,e+1)):"...";return encodeURIComponent(String(a))}function wb(a){let b=1;for(const c in a.h)b=c.length>b?c.length:b;return 3997-b-a.i.length-1} function xb(a,b){let c="https://pagead2.googlesyndication.com"+b,d=wb(a)-b.length;if(0>d)return"";a.g.sort(function(f,g){return f-g});b=null;let e="";for(let f=0;f=m.length){d-=m.length;c+=m;e=a.i;break}b=null==b?g:b}}}a="";null!=b&&(a=e+"trn="+b);return c+a}class yb{constructor(){this.i="&";this.h={};this.l=0;this.g=[]}};function zb(a){let b=a.toString();a.name&&-1==b.indexOf(a.name)&&(b+=": "+a.name);a.message&&-1==b.indexOf(a.message)&&(b+=": "+a.message);if(a.stack){a=a.stack;var c=b;try{-1==a.indexOf(c)&&(a=c+"\n"+a);let d;for(;a!=d;)d=a,a=a.replace(RegExp("((https?:/../)[^/:]:\\d+(?:.|\n))\\2"),"$1");b=a.replace(RegExp("\n ","g"),"\n")}catch(d){b=c}}return b} function Ab(a,b,c,d){let e,f;try{a.g&&a.g.g?(f=a.g.start(b.toString(),3),e=c(),a.g.end(f)):e=c()}catch(g){c=!0;try{sb(f),c=a.o(b,new hb(g,{message:zb(g)}),void 0,d)}catch(k){a.l(217,k)}if(c)window.console?.error?.(g);else throw g;}return e}function V(a,b,c,d){var e=W;return(...f)=>Ab(e,a,()=>b.apply(c,f),d)} var Db=class{constructor(a=null){this.m=Bb;this.g=a;this.h=null;this.i=!1;this.o=this.l}l(a,b,c,d,e){e=e||"jserror";let f;try{const w=new yb;w.g.push(1);w.h[1]=U("context",a);b.error&&b.meta&&b.id||(b=new hb(b,{message:zb(b)}));if(b.msg){var g=b.msg.substring(0,512);w.g.push(2);w.h[2]=U("msg",g)}var k=b.meta||{};if(this.h)try{this.h(k)}catch(C){}if(d)try{d(k)}catch(C){}b=[k];w.g.push(3);w.h[3]=b;g=q;b=[];let ba;k=null;do{var h=g;d=void 0;try{if(d=!!h&&null!=h.location.href)b:{try{ja(h.foo);d=!0;break b}catch(C){}d= !1}var m=d}catch{m=!1}m?(ba=h.location.href,k=h.document&&h.document.referrer||null):(ba=k,k=null);b.push(new nb(ba||""));try{g=h.parent}catch(C){g=null}}while(g&&h!=g);for(let C=0,ib=b.length-1;C{var b="s";if(a.s&&a.hasOwnProperty(b))return a.s;b=new a;return a.s=b};class Eb{};function Cb(a,b,c,d=!1,e,f){if((d?a.g:Math.random()){var n=g;const l=n.l++;h=U(m,h);n.g.push(l);n.h[l]=h}));const k=xb(g,"/pagead/gen_204?id="+b+"&");k&&("undefined"!==typeof f?P(q,k,f):p(q,k))}catch(g){}}function Fb(){var a=Bb,b=window.google_srt;0=b&&(a.g=b)}class Gb{constructor(){this.g=Math.random()}};let Bb,W;const Y=new tb;var Hb=()=>{window.google_measure_js_timing||(Y.g=!1,Y.h!=Y.i.google_js_reporting_queue&&(T()&&Array.prototype.forEach.call(Y.h,sb,void 0),Y.h.length=0))};(a=>{Bb=a??new Gb;"number"!==typeof window.google_srt&&(window.google_srt=Math.random());Fb();W=new Db(Y);W.h=b=>{var c=cb;0!==c&&(b.jc=String(c),c=(c=db(c,document.currentScript))&&c.getAttribute("data-jc-version")||"unknown",b.shv=c)};W.i=!0;"complete"==window.document.readyState?Hb():Y.g&&N(window,"load",()=>{Hb()})})(); var Ib=(a,b,c,d)=>V(a,b,c,d),Jb=(a,b,c,d)=>{X(Eb);var e=[];!b.eid&&e.length&&(b.eid=e.toString());Cb(Bb,a,b,!0,c,d)};const Kb=["FRAME","IMG","IFRAME"],Lb=/^[01](px)?$/;function Mb(a){return"string"===typeof a?document.getElementById(a):a} function Nb(a,b){var c;if(a=Mb(a)){c||(c=(p,u,t)=>{p.addEventListener(u,t)});var d=!1,e=p=>{d||(d=!0,b(p))};for(var f=0;f{h--;!h&&n&&e(g);u&&(v=v&&"error"===v.type,m--,v||(n=!0))};c(p,"load",t);u&&(m++,c(p,"error",t))}}0===m&&(n=!0);k=null;if(0===h&&!a&&"complete"===q.document.readyState)g=5;else if(h||!a){c(q,"load",()=>{e(4)});return}e(g)}};function Ob(a){const b=a.length;let c=0;return new Z(d=>{if(0==b)d([]);else{const e=[];for(let f=0;f{e[f]=g;++c==b&&d(e)})}})}function Pb(){let a;const b=new Z(c=>{a=c});return new Qb(b,a)}function Sb(a,b){if(!a.h)if(b instanceof Z)b.then(c=>{Sb(a,c)});else{a.h=!0;a.i=b;for(b=0;b{Sb(this,b)})}then(a){return new Z(b=>{Tb(this,c=>{b(a(c))})})}} var Qb=class{constructor(a,b){this.promise=a;this.g=b}};function Ub(a){return a.prerendering?3:{visible:1,hidden:2,prerender:3,preview:4,unloaded:5}[a.visibilityState||a.webkitVisibilityState||a.mozVisibilityState||""]||0}function Vb(a){let b;a.visibilityState?b="visibilitychange":a.mozVisibilityState?b="mozvisibilitychange":a.webkitVisibilityState&&(b="webkitvisibilitychange");return b};function Wb(){const a=window;if(a.gmaSdk||a.webkit?.messageHandlers?.getGmaViewSignals)return a;try{const b=window.parent;if(b.gmaSdk||b.webkit?.messageHandlers?.getGmaViewSignals)return b}catch(b){}return null} function Xb(a,b={},c=()=>{},d=()=>{},e=200,f,g){const k=String(Math.floor(2147483647*Wa()));let h=0;const m=n=>{try{const l="object"===typeof n.data?n.data:JSON.parse(n.data);k===l.paw_id&&(window.clearTimeout(h),window.removeEventListener("message",m),l.signal?c(l.signal):l.error&&d(l.error))}catch(l){g("paw_sigs",{msg:"postmessageError",err:l instanceof Error?l.message:"nonError",data:null==n.data?"null":500{f(903, ()=>{m(n)})()});a.postMessage({paw_id:k,...b});h=window.setTimeout(()=>{window.removeEventListener("message",m);d("PAW GMA postmessage timed out.")},e)};function Yb(a=document){return!!a.featurePolicy?.allowedFeatures().includes("attribution-reporting")};var Zb=class extends I{};function $b(a,b){return G(a,2,b)}function ac(a,b){return G(a,3,b)}function bc(a,b){return G(a,4,b)}function cc(a,b){return G(a,5,b)}function dc(a,b){return G(a,9,b)} function ec(a,b){{const n=a.j;let l=n[A];if(l&2)throw Error();if(null==b)Ga(n,l,10);else{var c=b[A]|0,d=c,e=!!(2&c)||!!(2048&c),f=e||Object.isFrozen(b),g;if(g=!f)g=!1;var k=!0,h=!0;for(let p=0;p{b.uach??(b.uach=c);return c});return b.uach_promise=a} function lc(a){return fc(ec(cc($b(gc(bc(hc(dc(ac(new ic,String(a.architecture||"")),String(a.bitness||"")),!!a.mobile),String(a.model||"")),String(a.platform||"")),String(a.platformVersion||"")),String(a.uaFullVersion||"")),a.fullVersionList?.map(b=>{var c=new Zb;c=G(c,1,String(b.brand));return G(c,2,String(b.version))})||[]),!!a.wow64)}function mc(a){return kc(a)?.then(b=>lc(b))??null};function nc(a){return["omid_v1_present","omid_v1_present_web","omid_v1_present_app"].some(b=>{try{var c=a.frames&&!!a.frames}catch(d){c=!1}return c})};let oc=null;function pc(){const a=L(q).omid3p;let b=!!a&&"function"===typeof a.registerSessionObserver&&"function"===typeof a.addEventListener;b||Va(c=>{nc(c)&&(b=!0);return b});return b}function qc(){const a=X(rc);if(!a.l)throw Error("aiv::err");a.l()}function sc(a){if(M.ebrpfa||Q(Ka))a=K(a,"&cbvp=2");M.opxdv&&(a=pc()?K(a,"&rm=3"):K(a,"&rm=1"));a=a.replace("&","&");tc(X(rc),a)} function uc(a){X(rc).i.then(()=>{var b=new Ja;b=G(b,1,a);if(!Number.isFinite(3)){const c=Error();c.__closure__error__context__984382||(c.__closure__error__context__984382={});c.__closure__error__context__984382.severity="incident";ca(c)}b=F(b,9,3);L(q)?.fence?.reportEvent({eventType:"impression",eventData:Ha(b),destination:["buyer"]})})} function vc(a){X(rc).i.then(()=>{if(bb())ab(window,a,null,!0,!1);else{{const c=q.document;if(c.body){var b=c.getElementById("goog-srcless-iframe");b||(b=$a("IFRAME"),b.style.display="none",b.id="goog-srcless-iframe",c.body.appendChild(b))}else b=null}b&&b.contentWindow&&ab(b.contentWindow,a,null,!0,!1)}})} function tc(a,b){/(google|doubleclick).\/pagead\/adview/.test(b)&&(b=K(b,&vis=${Ub(a.g)}));Q(La)&&"__google_lidar_radf_"in a.o&&(b=K(b,"&avradf=1"));a.i.then(()=>{0f)e=null;else{var g=d.indexOf("&",f);if(0>g||g>e)g=e;e=decodeURIComponent(d.slice(f+4,-1!==g?g:0).replace(/\+/g," "))}if(e===(2).toString()){const h=Yb(c.document)?6:5;e=d.search(Ta);f=0;for(var k=[];0{var f=Ha(e);e=[];for(var g=0,k=0;k>=8);e[g++]=h}f=3;void 0===f&&(f=0);if(!z)for(z={},g="ABCDEFGHIJKLMNOPQRSTUVWXYZabcdefghijklmnopqrstuvwxyz0123456789".split(""),k=["+/=","+/","-=","-.","-_"],h=0;5>h;h++){var m=g.concat(k[h].split(""));ka[h]=m;for(var n=0;n>2];p=f[(p&3)>4];u=f[(u&15)>6];l=f[l&63];g[h++]=n+p+u+l}n=0;l=k;switch(e.length-m){case 2:n=e[m+1],l=f[(n&15)>2]+f[(e&3)>4]+l+k}a.m=g.join("")}),c&&b.push(d))}if(Q(Ma)||Q(Oa))c=Wb(),c?.gmaSdk?.getViewSignals?(c=c.gmaSdk.getViewSignals())&&!Q(Oa)&&(a.h="&ms="+c):c?.webkit?.messageHandlers?.getGmaViewSignals&&Xb(c?.webkit?.messageHandlers?.getGmaViewSignals,{},d=>{Q(Oa)||(a.h= "&"+d)},()=>{},200,Ib,Jb);M.umi&&(c=new Z(d=>{a.l=d}),b.push(c));if(M.ebrpfa||Q(Ka)){const d=Pb();b.push(d.promise);Za(a.g,()=>{Nb(a.g.body,d.g)})}3==Ub(a.g)&&3==Ub(a.g)&&b.push(xc(a));if(M.opxdv&&a.A){const d=Pb();b.push(d.promise);c=q.omrhp;"function"===typeof c?c(d.g):(c=q.document.querySelector("script[data-jc='86']"))&&c.addEventListener("load",()=>{q.omrhp(d.g)})}a.i=Ob(b)} function xc(a){return new Z(b=>{const c=Vb(a.g);if(c){var d=()=>{3!=Ub(a.g)&&(Qa(a.g,c,d),b())};oc&&(d=oc(521,d));N(a.g,c,d)}})}class rc{constructor(){this.g=q.document;this.o=q;this.l=null;this.h=this.m="";this.A=pc();wc(this)}};cb=40;const yc=db(40,document.currentScript);var zc;if(yc){const a={},b=yc.attributes;for(let c=b.length-1;0{oc=Ib;L().vu=V(492,sc);L().vv=V(494,qc);a?.istd&&(L().tdvu=V(1197,uc));a?.extrk&&(L().nrtp=Ib(1169,function(b,c){vc(c)}))})(zc);}).call(this);vu("https://securepubads.g.doubleclick....6uach_m\x3d[UACH]\x26urlfix\x3d1\x26adurl\x3d")

function adFallback() { console.log('passback served'); var script = document.createElement('script'); script.src = 'https://securepubads.g.doubleclick.net/tag/js/gpt.js'; script.async = true; document.getElementById('gpt-passback').appendChild(script); window.googletag = window.googletag || {cmd: []}; googletag.cmd.push(function() { googletag.defineSlot("/21780812979/foxsports/story-amp/afl/draft", [300, 250], "gpt-passback").addService(googletag.pubads()); googletag.enableServices(); googletag.display("gpt-passback"); }); }

var flag=0;

osdlfm();

(function(){'use strict';/* Copyright The Closure Library Authors. SPDX-License-Identifier: Apache-2.0 */ var l=this||self;function m(a,b){a:{var c=["CLOSURE_FLAGS"];for(var d=l,e=0;eb&&-1!=b.indexOf(a)):!1:!1}function z(a){var b;a:{if(b=l.navigator)if(b=b.userAgent)break a;b=""}return-1!=b.indexOf(a)};function B(){return q?!!w&&0>14&1023;return 0===a?536870912:a};var J={},aa={};function K(a){return!(!a||"object"!==typeof a||a.o!==aa)}function M(a){return null!==a&&"object"===typeof a&&!Array.isArray(a)&&a.constructor===Object}let N,O=!v;function P(a,b,c){if(!Array.isArray(a)||a.length)return!1;const d=a[F]|0;if(d&1)return!0;if(!(b&&(Array.isArray(b)?b.includes(c):b.has(c))))return!1;a[F]=d|1;return!0}var Q;const R=[];R[F]=55;Q=Object.freeze(R);let S;function da(a,b){return T(b)}function T(a){switch(typeof a){case "number":return isFinite(a)?a:String(a);case "boolean":return a?1:0;case "object":if(a){if(Array.isArray(a))return O||!P(a,void 0,9999)?a:void 0;if(null!=a&&a instanceof Uint8Array){let b="",c=0;const d=a.length-10240;for(;c=e){let k=d;if(d&256)e=a[a.length-1];else{if(null==c)break a;e=a[e+(+!!(d&512)-1)]={};k|=256}e=c;k!==d&&(a[F]=k)}else a[b+(+!!(d&512)-1)]=c,d&256&&(c=a[a.length-1],b in c&&delete c)}};var X=class{constructor(){a:{var a=void 0;null==a&&(a=S);S=void 0;if(null==a){var b=96;a=[]}else{if(!Array.isArray(a))throw Error();b=a[F]|0;if(b&64)break a;b|=64;var c=a.length;if(c&&(--c,M(a[c]))){b|=256;c-=+!!(b&512)-1;if(1024=k){Object.assign(b[b.length-1]={},g);break}f=!0}k=b;c=!c;g=a.g[F];a=I(g);g=+!!(g&512)-1;var h;for(let A=0;A{e=e[0];if("HeavyAdIntervention"===e?.body?.id){e=0g)f=null;else{h=a.indexOf("&",g);if(0>h||h>f)h=f;f=decodeURIComponent(a.slice(g+11,-1!==h?h:0).replace(/\+/g," "))}if(f){if(navigator.sendBeacon("https://pagead2.googlesyndication.com/pagead/gen_204/?id=fledge_interactions&label="+ e),f={h:f,label:e},e=new ha,null!=f&&(null!=f.h&&V(e,1,f.h),null!=f.m&&V(e,3,f.m),null!=f.label&&V(e,6,f.label),null!=f.j&&V(e,7,f.j),null!=f.i&&V(e,8,f.i)),null!=(f=ia(l).fence)){g=f.reportEvent;a:{N=!0;try{var n=JSON.stringify(e.toJSON(),da);break a}finally{N=!1}n=void 0}g.call(f,{eventType:"interaction",eventData:n,destination:["buyer"]})}}else d.fetch(${a}&label=${e},{keepalive:!0,method:"get",mode:"no-cors"});k.disconnect()}},{types:["intervention"],buffered:!0})).observe()})(Y.base_url,Y.cpu_label, Y.net_label);}).call(this);{"uid":0.33200053988935707,"hostPeerName":"FOX SPORTS | Live Sports Scores | NRL, AFL, Cricket Scores","initialGeometry":"{\"windowCoords_t\":0,\"windowCoords_r\":368,\"windowCoords_b\":855,\"windowCoords_l\":0,\"frameCoords_t\":32917.287109375,\"frameCoords_r\":282.5,\"frameCoords_b\":33168.287109375,\"frameCoords_l\":-17.5,\"posCoords_t\":17599,\"posCoords_b\":17850,\"posCoords_r\":282.5,\"posCoords_l\":-17.5,\"styleZIndex\":\"\",\"allowedExpansion_r\":68,\"allowedExpansion_b\":604,\"allowedExpansion_t\":0,\"allowedExpansion_l\":0,\"yInView\":0,\"xInView\":0.9416666666666667}","permissions":"{\"expandByOverlay\":true,\"expandByPush\":true,\"readCookie\":false,\"writeCookie\":false}","metadata":"{\"shared\":{\"sf_ver\":\"1-0-40\",\"ck_on\":1,\"flash_ver\":\"26.0.0\",\"canonical_url\":\"https://www.foxsports.com.au/afl/dr.../news-story/928d6dc3e0097f3e32e3aeb1e99099f0\",\"amp\":{\"canonical_url\":\"https://www.foxsports.com.au/afl/dr.../news-story/928d6dc3e0097f3e32e3aeb1e99099f0\"}}}","reportCreativeGeometry":false,"isDifferentSourceWindow":false,"sentinel":"0-34188690941124587299","width":300,"height":251,"_context":{"ampcontextVersion":"2310301456000","ampcontextFilepath":"https://3p.ampproject.net/2310301456000/ampcontext-v0.js","sourceUrl":"AFL Draft 2023 Rankings: Gap between Reid and the rest closes as father-son guns boost prospects","referrer":"Google","canonicalUrl":"AFL Draft 2023 Rankings: Gap between Reid and the rest closes as father-son guns boost prospects","pageViewId":"3158","location":{"href":"AFL Draft 2023 Rankings: Gap between Reid and the rest closes as father-son guns boost prospects"},"startTime":1700209559716,"tagName":"AMP-AD","mode":{"localDev":false,"development":false,"esm":false,"test":false,"rtvVersion":"012310301456000"},"canary":false,"hidden":false,"initialLayoutRect":{"left":0,"top":17599,"width":265,"height":251},"domFingerprint":"220458386","experimentToggles":{"canary":false,"a4aProfilingRate":false,"doubleclickSraExp":false,"doubleclickSraReportExcludedBlock":false,"flexAdSlots":false,"flexible-bitrate":false,"ios-fixed-no-transfer":false,"story-ad-placements":false,"story-disable-animations-first-page":true,"story-load-inactive-outside-viewport":true,"amp-sticky-ad-to-amp-ad-v4":false,"story-video-cache-apply-audio":false,"amp-story-subscriptions":true,"amp-story-first-page-max-bitrate":false,"story-load-first-page-only":true,"story-ad-page-outlink":false,"amp-geo-ssr":true,"story-remote-localization":true,"attribution-reporting":false},"sentinel":"0-34188690941124587299"},"initialIntersection":{"time":47469.30000001192,"rootBounds":{"left":0,"top":0,"width":368,"height":855,"bottom":855,"right":368,"x":0,"y":0},"boundingClientRect":{"left":0,"top":2280.712890625,"width":265,"height":251,"bottom":2531.712890625,"right":265,"x":0,"y":2280.712890625},"intersectionRect":{"left":0,"top":0,"width":0,"height":0,"bottom":0,"right":0,"x":0,"y":0},"intersectionRatio":0}}" height="251" width="300" title="3rd party ad content" role="region" aria-label="Advertisement" tabindex="0" data-amp-3p-sentinel="0-34188690941124587299" allow="sync-xhr 'none';attribution-reporting 'src';" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen="" allowtransparency="" scrolling="no" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" sandbox="allow-top-navigation-by-user-activation allow-popups-to-escape-sandbox allow-forms allow-modals allow-pointer-lock allow-popups allow-same-origin allow-scripts" class="i-amphtml-fill-content" id="google_ads_iframe_21" style="position: absolute; border: 0px !important; margin: auto; padding: 0px !important; display: block; height: 251px; max-height: 100%; max-width: 100%; min-height: 0px; min-width: 0px; width: 300px; inset: 0px;">

A pocket rocket who pushed up a few draft boards during the carnival, booting 6.8 and averaging 18 disposals and nine contested possessions for WA. Sanchez played in the midfield for two games and inside 50 for the other two – and clubs were particularly thrilled by Sanchez’s output when he played closer to goal as he showed off his powerful kick, goal sense, speed and agility. After being hampered by hip and groin issues for several years, Sanchez is thriving — and has a growing list of fans at AFL club level.

guruisatiger your up
Nice script dude!

West Coast, Brisbane and St Kilda have been skipped. _RT_ do you want me to just assign clay hall to west coast or do you want to make another selection?

Last edited:
West Coast, Brisbane and St Kilda have been skipped. _RT_ do you want me to just assign clay hall to west coast or do you want to make another selection?
I've edited my pick to become the Eagles who pick Clay Hall. Not sure if that is still in right order and if someone else wants him they are welcome to select him in fairness

Last edited:

Remove this Banner Ad

Back