VFL Gameday - Richmond vs Geelong 11:05am Swinburne Centre

Remove this Banner Ad

Rubbish Buddy is still playing footy at a high standard now and has hardly tapered off in form in the last five years.
Jack is done mate and just accept it .

Wow, JR is so far ahead of Buddy at the moment it is not funny. Buddy should have retired a few years ago but JR is still holding his own

Basically this type of rhetoric is fake news.

If JR was washed up he would not be able to contribute versus Geelong.

JR offers a combo few can and frankly I wonder if I am communicating with opposition supporters.

In no way whatsoever is JR getting handed games or near it at the moment!!! JR was far from our worst to. If you want me to name our worst I will. Others are struggling more than JR.

JR is one of the few that can operate effectively in a smaller forward line with chaos ball coming in regularly

Last edited:
Rubbish Buddy is still playing footy at a high standard now and has hardly tapered off in form in the last five years.
Jack is done mate and just accept it .
Buddy is? Lol
Have you watched his last few weeks?
He’s embarrassing himself being out there, can’t bend down, reflexes gone, full panic decisions like never before.

Completely cooked

Wow, JR is so far ahead of Buddy at the moment it is not funny. Buddy should have retired a few years ago but JR is still holding his own

Basically this type of rhetoric is fake news.

If JR was washed up he would not be able to contribute versus Geelong.

JR offers a combo few can and frankly I wonder if I am communicating with opposition supporters.

In no way whatsoever is JR getting handed games or near it at the moment!!! JR was far from our worst to. If you want me to name our worst I will. Others are struggling more than JR.

JR is one of the few that can operate effectively in a smaller forward line with chaos ball coming in regularly
Crap JR is playing like a marathon runner that has run his last race in 2hr45min

Crap JR is playing like a marathon runner that has run his last race in 2hr45min

That is not his role, and he is far from our worst.

Walker will go again to.

I think Hawkins has been struggling more. The only thing that has stuck to Hawkins is straight kicking.

Buddy was finished years ago but it dragged on because of his long contract and others obsessed with supposed marketing value

He’s still better than Jack and especially four years ago as Magic mentioned.

You want Jack to carry others clearly.

That is why Cotch and Prestia are making a difference up forward because they can go into the midfield and they provide structural flexibility around the likes of JR not to mention Graham

You want Jack to carry others clearly.

That is why Cotch and Prestia are making a difference up forward because they can go into the midfield and they provide structural flexibility around the likes of JR not to mention Graham
I thought they were there bc Jack had been doing nothing for three weeks. If it wasn’t for our midfielders going down there we’d have scores lower than the Little League.

I thought they were there bc Jack had been doing nothing for three weeks. If it wasn’t for our midfielders going down there we’d have scores lower than the Little League.

They are there because they are more effective than other forwards.

You are obsessed with big monster forwards I would suggest.

Look at McKay and Curnow, disaster

It is a team game and if ground ball forwards are better so be it, the fact many can go into the midfield so be it while it lasts.

If RFC has players that have more unique traits than other teams silly not to take advantage of that

Remember KB kicking a lot in 1980

Last edited:
They are there because tehy are more effective then other forwards.

You are obsessed with big monster forwards I would suggest.

Look at McKay and Curnow, disaster
I’m not obsessed with anything so stop trying to shove me into a room I don’t belong in. If anybody is obsessed its you as you’re pushing the Jack train. He’s cooked and struggles to get on a lead and is being caught behind too often. I love the idea of class midfielders rotating through the FL and it’s proven over the past two weeks that Jack is not needed. Miller at CHF is better than Jack as he at least brings the ball down to our mids and small forwards.

I’m not obsessed with anything so stop trying to shove me into a room I don’t belong in. If anybody is obsessed its you as you’re pushing the Jack train. He’s cooked and struggles to get on a lead and is being caught behind too often. I love the idea of class midfielders rotating through the FL and it’s proven over the past two weeks that Jack is not needed. Miller at CHF is better than Jack as he at least brings the ball down to our mids and small forwards.
Miller is not at CHF, Dusty is, Miller is just a go between really just being a decoy

Your hatred of JR is astounding.

How many goals has Miller kicked recently?

Miller has not even settled on any position yet either

JR is going better than Ryan forward as well, Ryan clearly is more ruck but handy forward

Miller is not at CHF, Dusty is, Miller is just a go between really just being a decoy

Your hatred of Miller is astounding.

How many goals has Miller kicked recently?
A decoy CHF or tall forward playing away from goals near 50m lol 😂 what’s the difference?
never read so much dribble in my life as Dusty is also in the midfield. It’s called rotations.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

You said the difference is we miss JR , yet he’s been playing. Or do you mean we miss him bc he’s cooked? I’m now totally confused.
We miss him if he is not playing.

If Miller plays and not JR how does that help Dusty, Cotch and others kick goals??

Others kick goals because of JR because he is a air and ground threat. JR can get others into the game more so in the forward line

I did not watch most of the Carlton game but one goal in first half was it? So if it is not McKay or Curnow what is happening with the rest of the forward dynamic?

Personally i think Jack has been told its his last year and he has accepted that it is coming to an end this year

Whilst he has not set the world on fire this year he is still competing to a reasonable level and has kicked 15.8 from 8 games avaraging 2 goals a game and will kick around 40 goals for the year.

Will be sad to say goodbye to the big fella but hope we can get a replacement for his Role , Wont be a 800 goal kicker but if we can get similar or slightly better out put from a younger player that would be great but they dont grow on tree's

Personally i think Jack has been told its his last year and he has accepted that it is coming to an end this year

Whilst he has not set the world on fire this year he is still competing to a reasonable level and has kicked 15.8 from 8 games avaraging 2 goals a game and will kick around 40 goals for the year.

Will be sad to say goodbye to the big fella but hope we can get a replacement for his Role , Wont be a 800 goal kicker but if we can get similar or slightly better out put from a younger player that would be great but they dont grow on tree's
Agree we’ve got to prepare for the next premiership and as I said in the HRS thread we need the blend new slowly into the team as we phase the warriors out to maintain that leadership and experience. Jack I think pretty well knows this is his last year and his body looks like it’s telling him. Started off well, but has struggled the last month.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back