VFL VFL RD 19 - Richmond v Brisbane, Sunday, July 31, 11:05am AEST, Swinburne Centre

Remove this Banner Ad

Great hit by stack followed by a very soft moment for brown and then a weak effort by Clarke. Not saying that’s the norm but the last two plays by the rookies has to be better in the contest.

That’s it I am finished with these useless players and even more useless umpires.
Bauer you absolute idiot how can you miss from 4 metres out !!!!
Dow have you ever ever hit a target by hand or foot ?
Castagna pure garbage can’t make the distance from 35m with a 60kt wind behind you !
Umpires well just get lost you morons there have been at least 15 htb that you just ignore but as soon as RCD is near the ball you penalise him.

That Sydney hit was about 15m in front of me and was as solid a hit as you'd see.

Lions player now heading to the rooms with a busted collar bone

Was licking his lips too ;)

sydney stack just assinated that guy
again street cant ******* kick
and hes our ******* captain

pretty easy for brisbane when they're allowed to just jump onto the ball and hold it in to stop us getting a kick at goal...
It’s AFL, WFL and VFL I can’t imagine why , they are incompetent across three competitions? Always against one club? Or is it something more sinister?

Mate Colina moves well for a bloke his size. Can understand why we’ve got him on the list

Also need to give Stack one more season. If he can’t get fit then ditch him but he has too much to work with to not get one more go

(Log in to remove this ad.)

That Sydney hit was about 15m in front of me and was as solid a hit as you'd see.

Lions player now heading to the rooms with a busted collar bone
Rubbing Hands Disagree GIF

Would be happy to give Bauer a debut against Hawks at the G in 2 weeks time. Ease him into it. He's showing really good signs. Great mark and smart footy brain.
yep totally agree , today should be edwards last game bring in the kids

Remove this Banner Ad

Back