News Richmond does not count free memberships in their tally like colonwood and carltoon

Remove this Banner Ad

Pretty sure when you break the DNA of the Blues real memberships down there are only a small handful of them. They were able to provide names of x number of people to get free memberships who were each able to provide names of x number of people to get free memberships and so on. But only like the original 5 or 6 people actually paid for a membership. They sacked Cain Liddle because he wanted to tell the truth like at Richmond. :)

Typical brown paper bags club, always looking to cheat. Poor Liddle out the door for wanting to provide clear and concise reporting. The scum never going to agree to that lol

Last edited:

Sydney the biggest in the land, is laughable considering the AFL needed to promote the game up in Sydney & Queensland Round 0.
#weareroymorgansgrandfinal

Why don't you prove it's still going on?

Lol you're the one arguing the point so its up to you to disapprove my assertion. Law of the land, debunk the accusation at hand.
What are you a Carlton apologist?

Come on whether its stopped or ongoing is neither here or there the fact that they did it in the first place shows the type of club that they are. CHEATING SCUM

Lol you're the one arguing the point so its up to you to disapprove my assertion. Law of the land, debunk the accusation at hand.
What are you a Carlton apologist?

Come on whether its stopped or ongoing is neither here or there the fact that they did it in the first place shows the type of club that they are. CHEATING SCUM
Nope. You were the 1st to accuse then of continuing to fudge the numbers. Your job to prove them.

Is this a discussion forum? Or just a place where you can jack off about our membership numbers?

During Covid. 3 years ago. After that 1st year of Free membership they have to pay for it.

This isn't the slamdunk you think it is.
oi bloke did you miss these swipes by the club in the article? :

IMG_3270.jpeg IMG_3271.jpeg IMG_3272.jpeg

these things were only allowed after the afl removed the $55 limit for memberships to be counted a few years ago. Richmond counts only $55 and over memberships

carltoon and colonwood do not FACT

colonwood and carltoons memberships only took off when the afl removed the $55 membership limit. pies couldnt ever get close to 100k before that despite 3-4 top 4 finishes and deep into september

blues skyrocketed with buy 1 get one or two or three free the moment the afl removed the $55 limit. it aint rocket science

Nope. You were the 1st to accuse then of continuing to fudge the numbers. Your job to prove them.

Is this a discussion forum? Or just a place where you can jack off about our membership numbers?

But evidence of them fudging numbers was provided. So that is the default position until we see good evidence to the contrary.

You are starting to smell like a Carlton supporter Underarm.

1710306270300.png

We should just lie like everyone else
if we did what other "big 4" clubs are doing we'd be on 110 k now and 120k by the end of the season

at least we know our membership base is legit and not counting freebies which is now completely allowed (which is farrken bullshite if you ask me)

Accuse they did fudge there numbers by given out freebies. Do they still do that we don't know 100% either way but you know the story once a thief always a thief, once a cheat always a cheat.

Anyways I'm not wanting to argue or go back and forth more than i need to with a fellow tiger. * Carlscum

(Log in to remove this ad.)

if we did what other "big 4" clubs are doing we'd be on 110 k now and 120k by the end of the season

at least we know our membership base is legit and not counting freebies which is now completely allowed (which is farrken bullshite if you ask me)
Best Thread Best

Proud Of You Yes GIF
Proud The Karate Kid GIF

West Coast eagles add their waiting in the wings memberships (15-20K). They didn't used to until the AFL removed its min spend and to send out a membership pack.

Its $55 (which meets criteria no games access) with other family members only needing to pay $5 lol. The thing is ive heard you can be on the waiting for years.

eagles.jpg

It's a Richmond board so if we want to jack off at our numbers then we should be able to.

I think the article is great, for years oppo posters have had a dig saying our numbers are inflated when in fact they aren't.

You just seem to be hell bent on defending 2 opposition clubs on something they do or don't do.

West Coast eagles add their waiting in the wings memberships (15-20K). They didn't used to until the AFL removed its min spend and to send out a membership pack.

Its $55 (which meets criteria no games access) with other family members only needing to pay $5 lol. The thing is ive heard you can be on the waiting for years.

View attachment 1926694
what criteria ?

the afl removed it

do you mean Richmond's criteria as we now have our own seperate from the other lying clubs

what criteria ?

the afl removed it

do you mean Richmond's criteria as we now have our own seperate from the other lying clubs

Yep was thinking about us that we still use the min $55 whereas that criteria has now been removed since a few years back.
Hence why eagles can add to their tally all their waiting in the wings members.

Is it any wonder 15 clubs broke membership records in 2023, its becoming a farce and the AFL are responsible for this.

Is it any wonder 15 clubs broke membership records in 2023, its becoming a farce and the AFL are responsible for this.
afl is gonna fine us for exposing them

I was just using that as an example of a way that Richmond inflates the membership figure.
'The buy 2023 get 2022 free' is something we did in (at least)2013 in the lead up to finals. Its smart because once its much easier to retain members than it is to get new ones.

Its great that our membership department feel safe enough to release our data like this, but without evidence it doesn't saying anything about how 'legit' other clubs membership data is. Though I imagine most big vic clubs data breakdown would look similar to ours.
Where's the confusion specifically?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back