2024 Richmond Guernseys + Merchandise

Remove this Banner Ad

our jumper is the worst its ever been

fluro yellow, green, blue and red

none of these colours go together

massive dogs breakfest

just takes one phone call from benny gale to puma to ask for a slightly deeper more traditional yellow which automatically improves the guernsey even with the 300 different sponsor colours . I guess he's too busy with tasmania

If you're legally an adult then the only acceptable time to be wearing a guernsey is if you're actually playing in the match itself.

Grown men wearing the guernsey is top tier bogan.... Get yourself a polo ffs.

i agree with this - although i have all Premiership guernsey's they are only to be hung on the wall or worn to private events to give oppo mates the shiets ....

If you're legally an adult then the only acceptable time to be wearing a guernsey is if you're actually playing in the match itself.

I just go casual with a scarf or beanie now

Never know when someone from GQ magazine taps you on the shoulder

In Europe people wear their guernsey's to the games no matter what age. They are proud if their team. Seems we are developing a 'tool' attitude in the AFL, " its not cool to wear the guernsey ??" Grow up... Bogan is how you conduct yourself not if you wear a Tiger guernsey or not.....

(Log in to remove this ad.)

massive dogs breakfest

just takes one phone call from benny gale to puma to ask for a slightly deeper more traditional yellow which automatically improves the guernsey even with the 300 different sponsor colours . I guess he's too busy with tasmania
All jokes aside, you're not wrong, too many *in colours, got the bulldogs colours on it :sick::sick::sick:

All jokes aside, you're not wrong, too many *in colours, got the bulldogs colours on it :sick::sick::sick:
yeah with the red and blue on the back luckily they're not stupid enough to go with a green sponsor on the front

oh wait

thats a photoshopped older guernsey

here is the real thing

bigger kfc logo and tag update the only changes

View attachment 1840004
View attachment 1840005
it looks like a cheap bali fake, the material looks cheap and worse than what blk were using

and why why why has the friggin kfc logo expanded an obese american kfc consumer info the yellow sash?

my diagnosis is fire, and lots of it

In Europe people wear their guernsey's to the games no matter what age. They are proud if their team. Seems we are developing a 'tool' attitude in the AFL, " its not cool to wear the guernsey ??" Grow up... Bogan is how you conduct yourself not if you wear a Tiger guernsey or not.....
Because Football kits in Europe aren't singlets and actually look good.

massive dogs breakfest

Could be worse.... Screenshot_20231026_181509_Samsung Internet.jpg

Maybe a decade ago.

Do you wear a fedora with your polo and red leather gloves when it's cold?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back