Free kick differential stats 2024 (Richmond 18th after 3 rounds) šŸ˜”

Remove this Banner Ad

Get rid of prior = not as many sling tackles, not as much interpretation, more free flowing game = win, win, win

Get rid of prior = not as many sling tackles, not as much interpretation, more free flowing game = win, win, win
and stand . its embarrassing for the sport

and stand . its embarrassing for the sport
They don't even stand on the mark, its within a 10m radius of where the mark was taken. Farcical.

They have a history of the game played! They know what (rules) works!
The rules ought to be flavoring the play makers...Blessed be the Play Makers....
The risk takers...the talented...the gifted...Blessed be the Play Makers...
The AFL Play Makers that make the crowd watching exclaim...ohhs and ahhhss...just like the Abletts, Judds, Richo's...
Not currently...ohh...ahhh that's not a free kick...ohhh...ahhh that's a throw!
Its the play makers that make the game enjoyable...not the incomprehensible free kick issuing Umpires!
Currently under The AFL Old Boys Club they have managed to make a cess pit/pool out of our great game with both TV rights sold and constant interference with Rule changes...
Plus the muzzling of the Media to take the AFL all to task is impoverishing all the Fans!

All the holding the ball decisions against us this week were correct, Dusty, being the biggest offender early. Needs to learn how to handball to teammates instead of holding onto it. The right decisions made on Holding the ball frees skew the stats.

Last edited:
All the holding the ball decisions against us this week were correct, Dusty, being the biggest offender early. Needs to learn how to handball to teammates instead of holding onto it. The right decisions made on Holding the ball frees skew the stats.
how many HTB should have been called against the blues...

And it brings it back to the point, it's not the calls that go against us, it's the calls we should get but don't ... EVERY WEEK!

Someone on twitter has all the stats. EVERY SINGLE TEAM gives away less frees against us than they do every other week, by a margin. How are teams only disciplined against us? the answer is they are not, they are just not penalised against us when they should be!

how many HTB should have been called against the blues...

And it brings it back to the point, it's not the calls that go against us, it's the calls we should get but don't ... EVERY WEEK!

Someone on twitter has all the stats. EVERY SINGLE TEAM gives away less frees against us than they do every other week, by a margin. How are teams only disciplined against us? the answer is they are not, they are just not penalised against us when they should be!
Dont know, thats for the bloos forum to sook about. Carry on sooking everyone

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Hey hey hey, every umpire decision counts, however small the amount, you need to sook and moan about every decision.
I'm not sooking about every call you peanut!

What i am saying is, we should be going out wiht a level playing field every week so that games are deciusded by players.

Stats tell us over the last 8 years that's not the case.

When we were good, we could overcome it, now we are nto so good, it makes it hard to win games.

afl is just an umpire simulation at this point
A poorly designed alpha at best.

The free kick issue is not just for us, the frees given are always the complex BS ones while a simple HTB is missed time and time again, is the AFL deliberately trying to turn the bum sniffers at the NRL into Australia's biggest game?

As a supporter I want every single incorrect disposal paid, nothing better than a great tackle and the roar of "ball!" from the crowd, the one thing we don't need is to ever have to listen to those flouro maggots giving their unrequested opinion on the game.

I'm not sooking about every call you peanut!

What i am saying is, we should be going out wiht a level playing field every week so that games are deciusded by players.

Stats tell us over the last 8 years that's not the case.

When we were good, we could overcome it, now we are nto so good, it makes it hard to win games.
It's been like this for at least a decade, we got around it by playing better, I know thats stupid idea but it may win a few games.

It's been like this for at least a decade, we got around it by playing better, I know thats stupid idea but it may win a few games.
you have to have the cattle on the park to just "PlAy BeTtEr" and overcome it!

And even if you do, nothing says you should have to!

I actually don't care about Free Kick counts as such in isolation, because anything can happen on a given day, but an 8 year trend when our gamestyle/gameplan, coach and players have all changed over that time tells me theres something more at play, and it's not just bad luck.

No ones asking for a free ride, just a fair and even playing field

you have to have the cattle on the park to just "PlAy BeTtEr" and overcome it!

And even if you do, nothing says you should have to!

I actually don't care about Free Kick counts as such in isolation, because anything can happen on a given day, but an 8 year trend when our gamestyle/gameplan, coach and players have all changed over that time tells me theres something more at play, and it's not just bad luck.

No ones asking for a free ride, just a fair and even playing field
We've still got over ten premiership players on list, give me break, the cattles not there. This cattle should be able hit a target from 10 meters away, not have scorelines like 8 goals 20 points, not get outworked around the ball, give away stupid free kicks in the backline.
None of that is the umpires.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back