Prediction The last time I felt this bad about a season….

Remove this Banner Ad

There's gonna be some bumps along the way with a new coach. Yze isn't walking into a top 4 list, he's got work to do.
But I'm okay with that. TBH since 2021 where we missed finals, I could see things were starting to get stale under Dimma, we were never quite the same after the 2020 flag, I reckon it took a lot out of us.

Since then, have felt we needed a refresh, and now with a new coach we have that, so I'm mega excited for the season of change and development.

I don't necessarily expect us to play finals however, if we do, I expect we will sneak into 7th or 8th, but can see a few teething issues and a 10th-11th placed finish more likely.

We went on and won the whole bloody thing!
Does lightning strike twice?
Jake Gyllenhaal Reaction GIF
Thats Good Robert Deniro GIF

Hmm nah, i understand where you're coming from, but this current team doesn't have mid 20's Cotchin, Riewoldt, Rance or Dusty.

I think we are even further back. We are relying on players in their later 20's, early 30's to do what those blokes did in their mid 20's.
Even though back then I'd given up all hope, this team structurally seems to be worse off LMAO

Hmm nah, i understand where you're coming from, but this current team doesn't have mid 20's Cotchin, Riewoldt, Rance or Dusty.

I think we are even further back. We are relying on players in their later 20's, early 30's to do what those blokes did in their mid 20's.
Even though back then I'd given up all hope, this team structurally seems to be worse off LMAO
our list is still better than the last 2 premiers

but they got a stand rule and umpie love

(Log in to remove this ad.)

There's gonna be some bumps along the way with a new coach. Yze isn't walking into a top 4 list, he's got work to do.
McCrae didnt either and the campaigner got a Prelim then a Flag for the Tin Arses with the Umps in their pockets to boot.

McCrae didnt either and the campaigner got a Prelim then a Flag for the Tin Arses with the Umps in their pockets to boot.
Probably an extreme outlier and came from a dynasty coaching regime though.

Also lucked out a bit with Daicos as a F/S and basically an immediate AA level player.

Last edited:
Umpires gifted them the flag called it months before they won it, it was so obvious the corrupt
Afl wanted them to win. Carlton will be next.
whoever wins the free kick ladder has a foot and a half in the door for the flag already every year

carltoon were second for frees after colonwood in 2023

gee, I wonder what will happen this year...

how predictable is the corrupt afl ?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back