Strategy Dimma said it, Last Dance is over, and now recruitment time is the focus as well as development!!

Remove this Banner Ad

The bottom line is he and Baker are not 18 or 17.

The most exciting players at the moment are Humphrey and Wardlaw. Nick Daicos is yesterdays news

How good will Sheezel be??

We can help pay for Bolton while he is at West Coast and building and RFC
18 and 17 year olds don’t win flags either, the fact you have jumped off Daicos also highlights your issue

You are so obsessed with the next big rookie players you fail to acknowledge what we already have and willing to throw them out to chase a shiny new toy

18 and 17 year olds don’t win flags either, the fact you have jumped off Daicos also highlights your issue

You are so obsessed with the next big rookie players you fail to acknowledge what we already have and willing to throw them out to chase a shiny new toy

Selwood did

18 and 17 year olds take time to reach father time

Hopper and Taranto can help guide them

We do not win premierships without drafting Dusty, Cotch and JR let alone the others

West Coast will give it to us. Harley read will go back to Victoria. West Coast are looking looking for a bigger dip and where smart getting Ginbey, Hewett and other WA players as they commence their build

We will be trading players out to GWS and West Coast if we are smart

Harley will stick with us with Taranto, Hopper and a heap of promising youngsters

We can't win a premiership for at least three years if not slightly more. Gotta keep goals real for them to be achievable and to get buy in from Hopper, Taranto and the youngsters

So we will not be throwing the baby out with the bathwater but some will need to be apart of moving deckchairs if they are smart. Dimma lead the way being a smart deckchair.

New coach could well start next year after adjustments end of this year to set the club on the correct footing to focus on the next premiership onslaught
Not just how many bongs ? How many bucket bongs ? 😂

When Kane Cornes says we can't go to the draft we know we must do it as he did on Footy Classified

It is hard for us to win a premiership with Hopper and Taranto within 6-7 years without Harley Reid

When I saw your name pop up with a thread I knew it would be good value. Magic I'm legitimately starting to think you're a troll. Why in the world would WCE who are losing by over 100 points to the next bottom side give up the top rated kid in the draft? And on top of that what are we trading?

Why in the world would WCE who are losing by over 100 points to the next bottom side give up the top rated kid in the draft? And on top of that what are we trading?

i-dont-sweat-the-small-stuff-uzo-aduba.gif

If Dimmas mindset was that the last dance was over then no wonder the players seem a little off their best. Not a great message to leave the players with when we’re not even half way through the season.

When I saw your name pop up with a thread I knew it would be good value. Magic I'm legitimately starting to think you're a troll. Why in the world would WCE who are losing by over 100 points to the next bottom side give up the top rated kid in the draft? And on top of that what are we trading?

No point in me being a troll. What for kicks in my lunchtime, you think I would be that pathetic?

Look to me, Dimma is leaving because he can't get the list to reach the premiership in a short time frame. That has brought on the supposed burn out because what is required for the current list form would take too long. Dimma is in the business of coaching teams to win premierships. I don't buy he thinks we can win this year or in the next few years. The list needs a shake up and deep down he probably realises this and he is probably not suitable to do it given he took us to the premierships when times where better. Part of this is other teams have passed us and got better with younger talent, we can't stop nature. Pies turned around but they picked up Nick Daicos and others, things happen for a reason

To me AFL players are not in the business of going around the motions generally, the better ones anyway. They are there to win premierships or work towards them, if not find another team. JR and Cotch are a little different as they are not far off the end and they have already won multiple. Others with a bit more time really should be looking at different ways to help others win premierships if that is what is required and they have the time and a situation that suits.

I want all of us to have success, I just know RFC can not win ten premierships in a row, equalisation does not work that way

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Daniel helped in 17 didn't he? Depends if you have the right mixture 2 or 3 decent 18 year olds don't hurt. Only trouble is you can't push them early as they tend to break down eg our Brown,Gig even Daniel did his leg in the 17 granny didn't he? From memory Vlas and B ellis played from the word get go even Higgins.

Selwood did

18 and 17 year olds take time to reach father time

Hopper and Taranto can help guide them

We do not win premierships without drafting Dusty, Cotch and JR let alone the others

Why are we putting all this hope into Hopper? Taranto yes,understandable but Hoppers recruitment was an absolute howler of a call. Hartley needs to hang for that, shocking.

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

West Coast will give it to us. Harley read will go back to Victoria. West Coast are looking looking for a bigger dip and where smart getting Ginbey, Hewett and other WA players as they commence their build

We will be trading players out to GWS and West Coast if we are smart

Harley will stick with us with Taranto, Hopper and a heap of promising youngsters

We can't win a premiership for at least three years if not slightly more. Gotta keep goals real for them to be achievable and to get buy in from Hopper, Taranto and the youngsters

So we will not be throwing the baby out with the bathwater but some will need to be apart of moving deckchairs if they are smart. Dimma lead the way being a smart deckchair.

New coach could well start next year after adjustments end of this year to set the club on the correct footing to focus on the next premiership onslaught
Whatever you are on ...I'd like some of it!.......

yep sent Dimma into final meltdown and he quit , if we had of beat drugs he would still be coach

Meehan for injuring big sexy
Riewoldt for not diving on the ball and kicking straight to a druggo
Mansell for missing everything from 30 metres
😂
dimma reckons if we won he still wouldve resigned

Lets not break the glass and hit the panic button just yet, we have some great players, we just need a new game plan, the one that got us three flags is not working now, the AFL changed the rules and ruined it for us. IMO our first priority is to get a good CHF as Jack is near the end, it could even be Samson Ryan if he develops further, and for goodness sake teach our forwards to lead, and tell the players upfield to hit those leads and not to just keep bombing it in.

Lets not break the glass and hit the panic button just yet, we have some great players, we just need a new game plan, the one that got us three flags is not working now, the AFL changed the rules and ruined it for us. IMO our first priority is to get a good CHF as Jack is near the end, it could even be Samson Ryan if he develops further, and for goodness sake teach our forwards to lead, and tell the players upfield to hit those leads and not to just keep bombing it in.
how do pies win with our gameplan

must be umpies sucking them off every week

Remove this Banner Ad

Back