Fixture Time for a heresy comment to some, but I think we should trade a few home games away again.

Remove this Banner Ad

Mar 1, 2010
AFL Club
Richmond
Only for the interim, but I think people need to get smart again.

Gold Coast need to capitalise on their surge, we are mad to ignore the finance kicker and assistance while we need to transition.

It is time to take the ego out of it and embrace we are here to win premierships over the journey and with that we cannot win premierships all the time. The Geelong approach is madness, lets just admit to their folly and help us get smarter and stronger so we are even better in the years ahead. We are not Geelong, we are better than that and more nimble, robust, agile and resilient.

Maybe a game in the NT would not be a bad idea either apart from QLD where AFL is growing. I think it is foolish and ignorant to think otherwise when we need every advantage to allow us to surge again on the other side.

Looking at the landscape and shifting sands it could help our support elsewhere all over Australia as well!

Getting ahead of the curve is being smart, sound and diligent from a healthy club that is vibrant

Gold Coast need to capitalise on their surge, we are mad to ignore the finance kicker and assistance while we need to transition.

It is time to take the ego out of it and embrace we are here to win premierships over the journey and with that we cannot win premierships all the time. The Geelong approach is madness, lets just admit to their folly and help us get smarter and stronger so we are even better in the years ahead. We are not Geelong, we are better than that and more nimble, robust, agile and resilient.

Maybe a game in the NT would not be a bad idea either apart from QLD where AFL is growing. I think it is foolish and ignorant to think otherwise when we need every advantage to allow us to surge again on the other side.

Looking at the landscape and shifting sands it could help our support elsewhere all over Australia as well!

Getting ahead of the curve is being smart, sound and diligent from a healthy club that is vibrant
What are you smoking?

Go to bed mate.

Totally agree...
A very good Business suggestion!
Might as well take advantage of the current AFL Old Boys Club...splashing money(and draft picks!) into the plastic AFL sides in GCS and GWS...NT...and their desire to see GCS/Bears...become established AFL Clubs!
Not against a very nice financial deal...and totally has to be financially advantageous to the RFC...a mill$ would swing it...
3 Million for 3 game$!!!
A year or two...
Before the The AFL Old Boys Club ca$h $pla$h drie$ up!

Totally agree...
A very good Business suggestion!
Might as well take advantage of the current AFL Old Boys Club...splashing money(and draft picks!) into the plastic AFL sides in GCS and GWS...NT...and their desire to see GCS/Bears...become established AFL Clubs!
Not against a very nice financial deal...and totally has to be financially advantageous to the RFC...a mill$ would swing it...
3 Million for 3 game$!!!
A year or two...
Before the The AFL Old Boys Club ca$h $pla$h drie$ up!
Dusty we probably not be playing after 40.

There is the Hardwick factor at Gold Coast to, may as well grow in QLD during these turbulent times

Besides, before we won in 2017 we played home games away, how is this not part of a winning formula?? I will be selfish, I only want to increase the chances of the club, players and stakeholders, including supporters and fans experience more premiership success!!

Can we trade out our home game against the Saints that's being played at Marvel?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back