Autopsy Roast & toast vs Saints, changes for Cotchin’s final home game

Remove this Banner Ad

Last edited:

Hope not.
Had his chance to say goodbye and didn't.
He is still in Europe anyway until next week.
Are you a little bitter towards Dimma Tugga? I wasnt but am finding myself getting more and more the past week.

Are you a little bitter towards Dimma Tugga? I wasnt but am finding myself getting more and more the past week.
100%
More than a little

HAVE A

6v7xg66y9y081.jpg

🥂🥂🥂🥂🥂🥂🥂🥂🥂🥂🥂🥂🥂
🥂🥂🥂🥂🥂🥂🥂🥂🥂🥂🥂🥂🥂🥂
🥂🥂🥂🥂🥂🥂🥂🥂🥂🥂🥂🥂🥂🥂🥂

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Richmond Injury List:

Available

Trent Cotchin

Jacob Hopper

Ben Miller

Test

Daniel Rioli, ankle

Unavailable

Noah Cumberland, concussion (short-term)

Kaleb Smith, ankle (season)

Mate Colina, back (season)

Judson Clarke, shoulder (season)

Tom Lynch, foot (season)

Josh Gibcus, hamstring (season)

This week is a write off for me don’t mind Graham Prestia Grimes etc playing with their mates at the end finishing up but next week won’t mind seeing Pickett MCIntosh Prestia Grimes Graham Soldo Nank all not playing

Give Ryan , Mansell , MJR , Ralphsmith, Bradtke, Brown etc some game time.

Geee the fans of Carlton or a Melbourne will melt hard next week if Ports top 4 spot is on the line and we come out with a very very young side that will get torched.

Some bloke called Jack Ziebell is retiring this week lol. Meanwhile the real Jack and Cotchy will descend onto the hallowed turf amongst a heaving sea of Yellow and Black. Mini will have the boys frothing at the mouth for this one. For a fleeting moment Dusty will think he's back on that last day in September and proceed to go absolutely ballistic for his 2 best mates and rip North a triple a.....hole. Tiges by 10 goals. Get down there fellow Tiger breatheran. 🐯

Same here man, something is bloody fishy with all this.
As soon as he's came out and said he was ready to coach again 2 weeks after he was "burnt out", the stench became more than a little fishy.

And we all started getting too pleased with ourselves after the third flag. What's the word...hubris?

Geee the fans of Carlton or a Melbourne will melt hard next week if Ports top 4 spot is on the line and we come out with a very very young side that will get torched.
Almost be worth it just for the melts, lol.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back