Autopsy Roast & toast vs Saints, changes for Cotchin’s final home game

Remove this Banner Ad

if Balta plays like he did against King , then Larkey will kick 10.

He has all the physical & skill attributes to be a top 5 player on our team, but atm he shows zero leadership which might completely diminish his value down back. One of the biggest parts of being the big defender is leading the group & setting the example & Noah has been poor in that area

Which spud is going to turn into Wayne Carey this week?
The umpires will give us frees galore to cover the cracks of the last 7 years now we are out of the finals.

He has all the physical & skill attributes to be a top 5 player on our team, but atm he shows zero leadership which might completely diminish his value down back. One of the biggest parts of being the big defender is leading the group & setting the example & Noah has been poor in that area
I'm prepared to cut him some slack as he's still fairly young (23), but yeah he needs to develop some smarts.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Funny that, Baltas has been one of our best players throughout the year. There are much worse performing established players.

I would have thought being the leading contested and intercept marker in the league show some form of leadership, or at least the belief to back himself. The problem v Saints was how quickly they rebounded with almost no pressure leaving a player like Balta, who gambles and plays off his man, to get back and compete, like he normally does.

Rioli in rehab and Graham just doing a bit of running at training, so I'd say wrap these two up for the year.

Jack didn't train at all, and Cotch attempted to, but couldn't and went inside.

Cotch may need to come on as sub to be able to even get on the park for his final game.

Yeah cotch is likely to play with whatever has kept him out the past 2 weeks it seems

Hopefully avoids being the sub/subbed

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

Agree with most of that. But Brisbane are close to the best clearance team in the comp though, if your midfield is going to be slow, you really need to be brutal around the ball and a great clearance team. I cant see these mids ever being great at clearances.

I think our kids do their best but our rucks routinely get smashed.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Remove this Banner Ad

Back