Game Day 2016 Granny Replay Grudge Flog Fest. Footscray vs Souf Colabourne

Remove this Banner Ad

You mean Fitzroy Lions champion Doug Hawkins?

Doug Hawkins is a deadset campaigner.

His public persona is far different to what he is like in real life. I'll leave it at that

Doug Hawkins is a deadset campaigner.

His public persona is far different to what he is like in real life. I'll leave it at that
I’ve met Doug plenty of times and he’s been fine.
You sooked about Richo telling you to fa rk off as well.
Maybe it’s you who’s the problem.

No
Doug is still alive, unlike Kenny.
south park kenny GIF

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Dr Zimmerman, and he’s still alive, top bloke as well.
My local GP growing up was a Richmond club doctor, he carried tubes of anti inflammatories around in his pockets.

I strained a muscle in my ribs, went to see him, he tossed me a pack of the antis over the desk like they were tictacs. Freebies too. Very fing cavalier I thought.

My local GP growing up was a Richmond club doctor, he carried tubes of anti inflammatories around in his pockets.

I strained a muscle in my ribs, went to see him, he tossed me a pack of the antis over the desk like they were tictacs. Freebies too. Very fing cavalier I thought.

He probably knew you were a Collingwood flog and he was worried you’d shank him if he didn’t hand them over.

He probably knew you were a Collingwood flog and he was worried you’d shank him if he didn’t hand them over.
For reasons too complex to explain he was sure I was a Hawthorn supporter.

And the ribs were too sore to shank anyone or even steal a car.

Intercostal muscle injuries hurt like ****, apparently feels like a heart attack.

I think his name was Weisse.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back