AFL Club
Adelaide
Last edited by a moderator:

bates121

All Australian
Oct 25, 2012
AFL Club
Adelaide
It was openly stated on the broadcast that Prestia signed with Richmond during Round 18. Look at how that played out.
No it wasn't. They said rd 18 was the point that they told the suns that he wanted to go to Richmond. Prestia spoke to the club and coaches then.
Nothing then happened till the trade is made. Then the deal was signed.

pirate bob

Cancelled
Jul 11, 2017
AFL Club
Adelaide
No it wasn't. They said rd 18 was the point that they told the suns that he wanted to go to Richmond. Prestia spoke to the club and coaches then.
Now that sounds like a more credible answer.

Jul 9, 2013
AFL Club
Adelaide
20 posts in 5 years and you pipe up now. Interesting. And you try and argue but just enhance my point. He was fully committed to Richmond by round 18 in the season. His manager notified senior Suns' management that that was the case, and Prestia himself notifies Eade and co. that he has committed to Richmond. There were 2 years worth of discussions just to get to that point. My point was that the media try and play it out, like all trades, like it's a last minute decision. It was done with 5 rounds to play out during the home and away season.

Sep 17, 2015
Adelaide
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
NY Yankees, Glenelg Adelaide Giants
Another interesting topic from that Player Agent show, was that Dangerfield's manager was very aware of players presence in the media, and that it was important for players not to receive over-exposure in the media. How does she explain this year ??
I had to laugh at the comment when she said it

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

mattymac

Why no midfield crowz?
10k Posts
Jul 9, 2009
Yes
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
No
Toyota are THE major partner of the AFL, but that doesn't stop clubs being sponsored by Ford, Holden, Jeep, VW, Renault, Audi, Fiat, Hyundai, Kia, Mazda...
Holden. Lol. Remember them?

Oct 28, 2014
AFL Club
Adelaide
Another interesting topic from that Player Agent show, was that Dangerfield's manager was very aware of players presence in the media, and that it was important for players not to receive over-exposure in the media. How does she explain this year ??
Have they pulled him back at all lately? Have noticed a lot of ridicule in his direction on social media from supporters. People are definitely sick of him.

Jul 9, 2013
AFL Club
Adelaide
Have they pulled him back at all lately? Have noticed a lot of ridicule in his direction on social media from supporters. People are definitely sick of him.
Good question. I reckon they might have, but I don't live in Melbourne. Up until a few weeks ago, he was a full blown media whore, but it seems to have tapered off leading into finals.

Sep 30, 2014
AFL Club
Adelaide
Didnt he or Geelong come out and say they were taking away some of his media commitments.

Reckon it was after that HILARIOUS press conference about Kane Cornes's comments.

In fact, I reckon it was just after we smashed them!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Sep 17, 2015
Adelaide
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
NY Yankees, Glenelg Adelaide Giants
Didnt he or Geelong come out and say they were taking away some of his media commitments.

Reckon it was after that HILARIOUS press conference about Kane Cornes's comments.

In fact, I reckon it was just after we smashed them!
Haven't heard much from him since we beat them

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Nov 1, 2012
AFL Club
Adelaide
20 posts in 5 years and you pipe up now. Interesting. And you try and argue but just enhance my point. He was fully committed to Richmond by round 18 in the season. His manager notified senior Suns' management that that was the case, and Prestia himself notifies Eade and co. that he has committed to Richmond. There were 2 years worth of discussions just to get to that point. My point was that the media try and play it out, like all trades, like it's a last minute decision. It was done with 5 rounds to play out during the home and away season.

No it doesn't prove your point

You said he signed in round 18, but it now looks like something very different happened

Nov 1, 2012
AFL Club
Adelaide
It was openly stated on the broadcast that Prestia signed with Richmond during Round 18.

Straight from Prestia's agent's mouth. Marty Pask was one of the most prominent manager's on the show.

That's a pretty big exaggeration by the looks

hey shorty

Cancelled
30k Posts 10k Posts TheBrownDog
Jun 15, 2005
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
AUFC, Everton, Sturt
Not sure when Lambo last made a 's**t' car. Sure, they may not have been as well put together as a Porsche or Ferrari but they've always built exciting cars.

Well until Audi bought them, they've been great cars albeit more boring.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back