2017 Which team is the most over rated ... which is the most under rated?

Remove this Banner Ad

Look at you sticking up for Paris. I feel we've turned a corner here. :hearts:

kermit-lipton-hed-2013.jpg

Arb's are basically an "opportunity" to bet on all realistic outcomes (ie split your outlay) and return a profit irrespective of the result.

Importantly depending on your bet size your approach will differ. All "bonus" bets are an arbitrage opportunity. Arb's are becoming very rare but a great way to clear bonus or increase turn over ( if you are on turn over bonuses ) ...

Dont forget Bookmakers frame markets in a few ways and can offer different odds.

Essentially you are looking for a "difference" in the way the bookmaker has framed their market ... hence my comment above futures markets being overbought & oversold can influence other markets.

Laying and backing is a completely different tool in the armoury - and I must confess I use this 80-90% of the time. Especially with in play bets .... ;)

I think most here are aware of promo scalping and utilising market inefficiencies for arbing. The issue is unless you have an endless supply of IDs for bowler accounts it's not long term sustainable.

Trading is a different beast which by it's nature involves more risk, but with decent software and knowledge of market forces at play there's coin to be made. Every BF markets has 5-6 different types of players inside it from market manipulators to scaplers, arbers, swing traders, bookies laying off and johnny mug having his $50. Knowing what drives the movement and stress points is key.

I think most here are aware of promo scalping and utilising market inefficiencies for arbing. The issue is unless you have an endless supply of IDs for bowler accounts it's not long term sustainable.

We gave this stuff up many years ago ...
"We use overbought vs oversold markets as an identification tool for arbs. However, arbs are a very, very small part of our business. "

is a different beast which by it's nature involves more risk, but with decent software and knowledge of market forces at play there's coin to be made. Every BF markets has 5-6 different types of players inside it from market manipulators to scaplers, arbers, swing traders, bookies laying off and johnny mug having his $50. Knowing what drives the movement and stress points is key.

Yeah ... well. My comment would be as i said elsewhere on the site - the 3 keys to success "information. information & information"

Where do I get this information, information, information. I can only find the normal kind. Personally I use the current prices for identification of arbitrage, seems to have a higher strike rate of finding arb opportunities than those technical terms you use that are irrelevant on this topic.

Collingwood to be terrible, very bad and very very bad. No 8, no 10 and no 12.

North to win 6+ games, very good, Donald good, terrific and very very smart.

Well, you need to pay.

And for your payment you get the chance to try and beat 500 others who have paid and all smash the price together.

You dont have to pay, you can do the work yourself ... but thankfully most never do that, they are looking for the quick "easy" buck. Its what keeps the industry alive.

We no longer consider our self "full time punters" ... our plan was to always diversify.

You could sell the information 5000 times over and it would make no difference ...

Understanding ...

How and when to use the information is far more critical ... disciplines are few and far between with 95% of most punters.

You dont have to pay, you can do the work yourself ... but thankfully most never do that, they are looking for the quick "easy" buck. Its what keeps the industry alive.

We no longer consider our self "full time punters" ... our plan was to always diversify.

You could sell the information 5000 times over and it would make no difference ...

Understanding ...

How and when to use the information is far more critical ... disciplines are few and far between with 95% of most punters.

So wait... the key to success is no longer 3x information or even 5000x information but now understanding? I am confused!

Try and keep up. :rolleyes:

It's still 3x information, what you need to do then is divide that by understanding. THEN you "diversify." You never diversify before you divide, write that down.

So essentially

(3 * information) / understanding x (6 * diversification) - lack of discipline = winner

(Log in to remove this ad.)

So essentially

(3 * information) / understanding x (6 * diversification) - lack of discipline = winner

Geez if only you had thought that up yourself you might actually be getting somewhere ...

You have missed a few but a hundred hours of hard work per week should fix that.

Keep punting & dont forget .... the more you punt the more we win.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back