2018/19 A-League Round 4-Poppies because we want to be the EPL round

Remove this Banner Ad

The Mariners are going to die as a club very soon

I may be biased but I didn't think either were a pen for Adelaide. Reddy got the ball first on the first one and the 2nd I don't even think it was a handball. It looked like chest or shoulder to me but I haven't had a great view of it as I was watching it at the pub. I think the ref was unclear as well which is why he left it as the original decision. You can blame VAR all you want but there was no clear and obvious error there to overturn the original decision.

I may be biased but I didn't think either were a pen for Adelaide. Reddy got the ball first on the first one and the 2nd I don't even think it was a handball. It looked like chest or shoulder to me but I haven't had a great view of it as I was watching it at the pub. I think the ref was unclear as well which is why he left it as the original decision. You can blame VAR all you want but there was no clear and obvious error there to overturn the original decision.
Yep you're biased. The first one I agree with, there was more than enough doubt about it.

2nd one not so much, in fact there was no doubt at all. Clear handball, clearly in the box = penalty.

With all that being said we didnt deserve to win. We had 2 decent players and a goalkeeper.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back