News Crows guernseys/apparel discussion and news

Remove this Banner Ad

I'm old enough to remember back when Puma was the sponsor, and they couldn't even get the ******* collars right!

325633.jpg

(we had two different collars for some weird reason)

Slow response to this but what the heck happened with the different collars? I don't remember noticing this at the time.

We should get ISC to manage our online store instead of Infinite Retail, they do a great job with Collingwood and Essendon's stores.
The physical shop at West Lakes is too small, needs to be renovated. The Puma signs from four years ago are still up!

The shop is a bit of a dive and the on-line store can be A LOT better!
Did anyone get and complete the Crowmania survey the club sent out via email around mid January?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

The shop is a bit of a dive and the on-line store can be A LOT better!
Did anyone get and complete the Crowmania survey the club sent out via email around mid January?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
I don't recall seeing one, but if I did, I would've gone to town on them. This isn't the first time I've had an issue with them.

I miss the store in Rundle Mall. The staff were always helpful and friendly there.

Slow response to this but what the heck happened with the different collars? I don't remember noticing this at the time.

Puma changed templates between 2013 and 2014 and quite a few players didn't like the new fit/neck (it's obvious that the collar is different but the template is a slimmer fit too).

From memory, Thommo, Brown, Talia, Porps, and Wright had a preference for their 2013 jumper and you could quite clearly notice the more faded gold out on the field, especially under lights.

To make it interesting, it appeared Danger didn't like the new neck, but he was the only one where his guernsey had the 2013 neck BUT also the 2014 jock tag - meaning his "old" jumpers were actually newly made. What a prima donna, eh?

(*He did also wear the 2014 cut more than the others, so maybe I don't mean that heaps - but still a bit)

Hard to see here, But Thommo's jock tag has the older stick figure, while Danger's has the Crow's and a little AFL logo:

335363.jpg

Slightly better pic of Danger's new old guernsey

318849.jpg

There's a whole thread on it here on bigfooty somewhere, but this is the gist of it.

How can it be Round 2 and we're still not able to specify a player number on a 2018 guernsey in the Infinite Retail AFC online store?

First world problems and all that, but the club is missing out on whatever margin they would make on selling me a home guernsey with the #6.

I recognise I could make an order and then make a follow up call/send an email requesting to purchase a number to be printed but I'm not sure I have enough faith in the system to be confident it'll get done before it's shipped.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

How can it be Round 2 and we're still not able to specify a player number on a 2018 guernsey in the Infinite Retail AFC online store?

First world problems and all that, but the club is missing out on whatever margin they would make on selling me a home guernsey with the #6.

I recognise I could make an order and then make a follow up call/send an email requesting to purchase a number to be printed but I'm not sure I have enough faith in the system to be confident it'll get done before it's shipped.
Don't think you could last year. I had to go into CrowMania to get numbers put on the Guernsey for one I ordered for my nephew last year.

A slight whinge here, so went to the Norwood game yesterday, all their gear is ISC supplied, picked up a training top which is the exact same material as the Crows ISC training top, cost $33. Crows one costs nearly $90......
Supply and demand....

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Crowmania already sold out of the run out tee. Happens every year. They don’t think they’re getting anymore. Anyone seen them at the games?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back