AFL 2018 - AFL Finals Week 2

Who Covers the Line This Week?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Collingwood looked average last week and they coming back from Perth....Travel/Temperature effect

2u on 2nd half o76.5
4/5 games so far in the finals have had a higher scoring second half, as the pressure drops off as the game goes on the games seem to open up. Also weather forecast looks like it could be raining in the 1st half, clearing in the second.
Bookie?

Few bets for tonight

GWS H2H - $2.45 1U
GWS & O152.5 - $5.50 1U
2nd half highest scoring - $1.76 0.5U
2nd half O75.5 - $1.89 0.5U

I think you are being blind-fully ignorant and way 2 keen 2 defend something
False advertising aside.....when beteasy took over williamhill i got hundreds of dollars in free bets.
There is a gray area obviously
I'm not a massive gambler but acknowledge people can get addicted and all this phone spamming, false incitements, incorrect 3rd party advertising
It stinks 2 me. Defend away but I expect better and if we all did then we would get it

The addiction is literally why state governments put in these rules about sign up offers. You're confusing earning 'points' redeemable for bonus bets with sign up offers.

The addiction is literally why state governments put in these rules about sign up offers. You're confusing earning 'points' redeemable for bonus bets with sign up offers.

And this is where the Australian govt have got it all wrong on gambling imo.

The Australian govt back the gambling machines which steal billions of dollars every year from gambling machine addicts over gamblers who actually have a chance at beating the bookies.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Back