AFL 2018 Brownlow Medal

Remove this Banner Ad

just went through the first 10 rounds and yeh really like Fyfe to lead... he is most likely BOG In the 4 wins.. then was dominant in a spanking vs Richmond.. many had him best on but i gave him 2 to be conservative... also given him 1 vs North as he was amazing early on and despite Jacobs quelling him after qtr1 ... the game was close enough and he got 7 frees for... i Think he will get the 1 ahead of Walters in a losing effort.. i was also very favourable to Mitchell and Macrae giving them a couple 1's when maybe they wont poll.. I wound up at

FYFE : 15, MACRAE 14, MITCHELL 14.. but that was being favourable to Mitch and Macrae as I am keen on backing fyfe and did a more kind of worse case scenario type thing.. remember fyfe is an absolute umpires darling and whilst mitchell will win the brownlow i dont think he will have enough votes early to be ahead of fyfe and there are still slight question marks on him and macrae getting the votes from their possessions EVERY GAME... much more confident in Fyfe polling to his max ability early..
$2.40 on UBET

yeh heppell was definately in the best two friday night, call me crazy but is Isaac Smith $13 most votes without mitchell a chance at hawks? Omeara is crazy short $1.55 breust $3.50 but i hear lots of people say Smith has had his best most consistent year.. he kicks long goals too and runs with the ball..just seems a little overs as Mitchell will dominate the votes.... so the second placed hawks might only poll 10-12 so the margins between Breust/Smith/Omeara might only be a few votes.. making the $13 a shot
Had Isaac on 3.5 before last round. Not sure he’s done enough behind Jagear personally

yeh for those thinking Neale can edge fyfe too he's gunna need at least 16 votes to do it... fyfe will be 14-15 early then comes back and has a blinder vs carlton too.... save your $$

Joel Selwood v Rory Laird Most Votes- Selwood @ $1.75 2U UBET

Adding:
Lachie Neale Most Freo Votes @ $7 $100 BB Crownbet

Adding to my 0.5U on Neale earlier on this season @ $8

How is Neale still paying 7’s!? I’ve got him 2.5 in front of Fyfe now! Am I doing something wrong...

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Franklin paying $9 for Sydney is an absolute steal and a near certainty to win imo. If he polled as easily as he did last year, then he will do so this year particularly early in the year.
How many votes do you see Franklin, JPK, Heeney on?

Does anybody else have Gibbs leading Adelaide’s votes? I have him on 12 ahead of Laird and Crouch on 9 and 7 respectively but his odds across many companies have me well scared I’ve messed up.
I have Gibbs and laird tie with crouch 1 behind. Grundy for pies and JPK unbeatable. Only have buddy on 8 jpk 15

Guessing you have Pendles, Grundy and Sidebottom on the podium. Can I ask in what order at the moment?

I actually think all 4 could finish between 12-16 votes.
Grundy should poll the most but Sidebottom and Zoe does will be with in a game I would think
DeGoey will slightly under poll I think fall just short of all 3

Joel Selwood v Rory Laird Most Votes- Selwood @ $1.75 2U UBET

Adding:
Lachie Neale Most Freo Votes @ $7 $100 BB Crownbet

Adding to my 0.5U on Neale earlier on this season @ $8

How is Neale still paying 7’s!? I’ve got him 2.5 in front of Fyfe now! Am I doing something wrong...
Think fyfe is 16/17 on.my count you must have Neale high

On a side note anyone think stwphebson will lose rising star? I don't... 30 plus goals as nearly the main option and I think being a true 1st season player will seal it over witherden n doedee.. plus the big profile of playing for pies in the public eye of judges a lot... He's 1.85 needs best odds I found..into 1.60 at crown

Last edited:
Does anybody else have Gibbs leading Adelaide’s votes? I have him on 12 ahead of Laird and Crouch on 9 and 7 respectively but his odds across many companies have me well scared I’ve messed up.

I have Gibbs leading pretty easily.

Agree that Laird will underpoll relevant to his odds, I've gone

0.4 units - Gibbs @11
0.4 units - Crouch @8

Remove this Banner Ad

Back