AFL 2023 Brownlow,Battle of the Bulls

Remove this Banner Ad

Neale won the elite player handicap right? Got him at $8, was $4 before the count.
Yep there were a couple of sites offering 13 or 14 players . But the 13 player field I followed, Neale got up with his handicap. If you were on the Gulden handicap, you would be pretty stiff to lose that one.

Totals after tabulation:

Screen Shot 2023-09-25 at 9.04.44 pm.png

Did Gil imply he already knew the result just before reading the last round?

They know.

There was a huge break between the last games where they were clearly ordering the votes so the contenders games were read last.

Also, before the night they kept on banging on about how they’ve had more than 1 medal made and medals all over and who knows how many they’ll need - they have a fair idea, just like anyone else.

Where the corruption likely is is the umps giving shoddy votes and then telling their mates wink wink when the markets are released who to get on.

If anyone managed some of the markets tonight (Adams 3, JHF multiple 3s albeit a couple deserved, Neale 3 etc) then they need to look at who bet on them…almost certainly corruption.

If there isn’t a single bettor on the “any other player” markets for the games like JHF 3 then it’s just pure incompetence

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Why has Shai Bolton team votes handicap +13.5 been settled as a loss at TAB?

Taranto 19 votes, Shai 14. Am I missing something??

Prestia won at +22.5

Prestia won that Market

Screen Shot 2023-09-25 at 9.21.40 pm.png

Would have polled off a big multi had Bolton +13.5 handicap got up ($3.50) , as Viney +10.5 ($10) and Brad Crouch ($9- dead heat winner ). Odds of $130 wish if you included the dead heat.

So that 1 extra vote from Prestia stings a bit.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back