AFL 2018 Brownlow Medal

Remove this Banner Ad

Value bet. Gold coast fiorini at 26s on sportsbet. Won't need many. I have him equal leading with 4 others in 4 votes. He has won a medal this year and a good chance for a vote last week

If you want to spread your options in a low count, Any Other Player on Crown is $3, but includes Sexton, Fiorini, Young and Witts. This was $9 only a few weeks back

FWIW, I have Witts leading the Suns on 8 - he is $12 on Sportsbet after being as good as $21.

Westhoff makes the Port votes really interesting now.

Unlikely he polls more than 1 from last night.

Can't see him polling in that 11-13 range that he will need to beat Wines (3x BOG, 3x other vote games) or Gray (1x BOG, 5x vote games). The alternative is Gray BOG v Dogs and Wines 2 votes - either way can't see Westhoff beating them.

I have Pendlebury on 14 Grundy on 16.

Oliver should get most votes for Melbourne and I really like Ward at 6 for GWS. I have him on 14 just ahead of Coniglio on 13.

Unlikely he polls more than 1 from last night.

Can't see him polling in that 11-13 range that he will need to beat Wines (3x BOG, 3x other vote games) or Gray (1x BOG, 5x vote games). The alternative is Gray BOG v Dogs and Wines 2 votes - either way can't see Westhoff beating them.

Turned the game on its head in the 3rd term and booted 5 in a game with few genuine standouts.

Dusty odds still at 11 on sportsbet, will be interesting to see how low they will drop, especially if Titch has another quiet game

On [device_name] using BigFooty.com mobile app
you can find way better than 11 on dusty if you look around.. doubt he can win but a 2 or 3 today would be great for the place chance.. havnt watched the game but is it him, macrae, hunter graham fighting for the votes?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Turned the game on its head in the 3rd term and booted 5 in a game with few genuine standouts.

Essendon should split the 3 and 2.

Even if Westhoff gets 3, it doesn't make it interesting. He will be nowhere near Wines.

Plus if you really look at it, 3of Westhoff's goals Port were well out of the game.

Q2 0.43 - 40-13
Q3 13.31 - 72-48
Q3 29.34 - 98-61
Q4 7.18 - 98-68
Q4 12.34 - 98-75

Last edited:
mitchell nowhere to be seen. in all sorts lately.

go cripps hope he gets votes tonight.

Even if Westhoff gets 3, it doesn't make it interesting. He will be nowhere near Wines.

Plus if you really look at it, 3of Westhoff's goals Port were well out of the game.

Q2 0.43 - 40-13
Q3 13.31 - 72-48
Q3 29.34 - 98-61
Q4 7.18 - 98-68
Q4 12.34 - 98-75

Q2 0.43 - 40-13
Q3 13.31 - 72-48
Q3 29.34 - 98-61
Q4 7.18 - 98-68
Q4 12.34 - 98-75

Not sure Ive seen your count on here, what do you have Wines on?

coz no one else in carlton even gets any kind of decent contested possies he stands out soooooooooo much!!! even in these beltings if he converts the 1's into 2's most of the time i think the place is looking very good.. i still am not sold on Oliver outpolling Gawn.. think Gawn/Dusty/Cripps are very tight at the moment... he will definately poll tonight, its not like the old days where a 100 point loss basically ruled you out of votes

coz no one else in carlton even gets any kind of decent contested possies he stands out soooooooooo much!!! even in these beltings if he converts the 1's into 2's most of the time i think the place is looking very good.. i still am not sold on Oliver outpolling Gawn.. think Gawn/Dusty/Cripps are very tight at the moment... he will definately poll tonight, its not like the old days where a 100 point loss basically ruled you out of votes

I dont think a single player polled last year when their team lost by 80 points or more

Remove this Banner Ad

Back