AFL 2018 Brownlow Medal

Remove this Banner Ad

Betstar. Group a. Grundy to beat danger, Higgins, Steele, gaz, Selwood. 5 bucks.
And
Group b. Beams to beat Macrae, Neale, Yep, Conigs, heppell. 2.50.

2U BB Jagear Most Hawthorn Votes @ $3.75 BlueBet ( OVERS!!)

2U BB Coniglio Most GWS Votes @ $2.60 BlueBet

2U BB Gaff Most WCE Votes @ $2.35 BlueBet

0.5U BB Gaz Most Geelong Votes @ $5 bet365

I noted none of the vote tallies Xbox listed above came in 2 win seasons though - what is the greatest amount of votes polled by a player in a 2 win season?
You'd have to go back decades to find someone who polled more than 15 in a 2 win season, I'd imagine. Bell polled 11 in Freo's 2 win season in 2001. Merrett polled 15 in Essendon's 3 win season in 2016. Ablett, of course, got 24 in a 3 win season in 2012.

I think Cripps' line being 19.5 is spot on. I have him on 20 and I think I've been very fair. You have to remember that Cripps hasn't polled the 1 vote many times in his career (five 3 vote games, six 2 vote games, two 1 vote games). May mean that he won't be prone to picking up those sneaky 1 voters in big losses to help push his total up, and will instead need to go against history and poll consistent 2s and 3s in (sometimes significant) losses to go big.

I'm happy to back in Mitchell, Gawn, Beams and Martin as being better top 3 chances than Cripps.

2U BB Jagear Most Hawthorn Votes @ $3.75 BlueBet ( OVERS!!)

2U BB Coniglio Most GWS Votes @ $2.60 BlueBet

2U BB Gaff Most WCE Votes @ $2.35 BlueBet

0.5U BB Gaz Most Geelong Votes @ $5 bet365

You guys are quick!! Jagear into $2.75 now

7 games of 25+ in wins

1 game of 27 and 4 in loss

i think he has quite a few 2s when mitchell gets 3 compared to bruest/smith.

bruest has 6 games of 4+ goals (5 in wins)

i think smith has a lot of games where he is 3rd/4th/5th best in hawks wins. a lot of his better games are in losses

(Log in to remove this ad.)

21 plus will just about get you top 5
Martin beams....Oliver in a few

Top 10
Danger Macrae gawn gaff

Top 20

Heppell Coniglio fyfe sidebottom
Higgins

I mainly mixed those around
Also put bigger multies on with these players in lower categories etc

Only 5 or so players shaky of making it but all could
Just stick to the players listed and throw a roughie in for odds.

Not impossible that 18 of them make the top 20 but bound to be a couple who underpoll
I think I’ve left the risks out

Remove this Banner Ad

Back