AFL 2018 Brownlow Medal

Remove this Banner Ad

2U Yeo U19.5 Votes @ $1.80 Bet Easy

Think this is set a couple of votes too high! Would need to poll out of his skin to get 20 imo

not sure if anyones posted it yet but bet365 has every round up for the "player to recieve 3 votes" market
made a killing off it last year where they had way over the odds on alot of games which sportsbet/other books had as almost locks for players... i would have a look thru them but not worth my time with my limits there
im sure theres some joocey prices on offer if ur willing to find them tho

De Boer 3 votes round 6 @4 looks good tho (deledio $2 fav), pretty much every prediction ive seen has him at 3 votes, think only 1 ive seen has whitfeild 3 and de boer 2 which was from adammania in here

Last edited:

not sure if anyones posted it yet but bet365 has every round up for the "player to recieve 3 votes" market
made a killing off it last year where they had way over the odds on alot of games which sportsbet/other books had as almost locks for players... i would have a look thru them but not worth my time with my limits there
im sure theres some joocey prices on offer if ur willing to find them tho

De Boer 3 votes round 6 @4 looks good tho (deledio $2 fav), pretty much every prediction ive seen has him at 3 votes, think only 1 ive seen has whitfeild 3 and de boer 2 which was from adammania in here
A couple I like are Witts round 1 @ $13. Selwood round 14 @ $17 and Dunkley @ $13 (same game).

A couple I like are Witts round 1 @ $13. Selwood round 14 @ $17 and Dunkley @ $13 (same game).
Damn witts into $7...lol swallow a prohibitive $1.57 fav but not named in afl.com.au best despite good stats,same as witts lol... Could probably almost plonk a lot on de boer and cash out for a profit I think he firms to 2-2.50... especially if we all bet on it lol!! Not that blown away with deledio game suprised he's 2.00 fav could stack deboer n Whitfield.... When do sportsbet or other books release markets be good to compare or potentially lock in guranteed profit if odds are way different and you are confident on umps not picking a total random

Damn witts into $7...lol swallow a prohibitive $1.57 fav but not named in afl.com.au best despite good stats,same as witts lol... Could probably almost plonk a lot on de boer and cash out for a profit I think he firms to 2-2.50... especially if we all bet on it lol!! Not that blown away with deledio game suprised he's 2.00 fav could stack deboer n Whitfield.... When do sportsbet or other books release markets be good to compare or potentially lock in guranteed profit if odds are way different and you are confident on umps not picking a total random
Not sure when the others open up this market but cannot wait. Another good one on 365 is Yeo round 20. He was awarded the medal and is at $1.80

Not sure when the others open up this market but cannot wait. Another good one on 365 is Yeo round 20. He was awarded the medal and is at $1.80
Oh tab has em up n u can multi wow wee n hawkins is 1.30 for that game vs dees!!:) damn it b365 crunched whitfield from $3 to $2 tab has Whitfield at $1.50.. de boer has actually drifted at b365 to 4.50 same as his tab odds... If it was whitfiekd still $3 b365 deboer 4.50 lids $4 tab could of chucked 100 on each n hoped lids or de boer snags it.. breakeven if Whitfield gets it.. until some random outside of them gets it lolllll

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back