AFL 2018 Brownlow Medal

Remove this Banner Ad

round 20 selwood $26. this forum has him getting 3 votes.
whilst I dont think he will its overs.

Oh tab has em up n u can multi wow wee n hawkins is 1.30 for that game vs dees!!:) damn it b365 crunched whitfield from $3 to $2 tab has Whitfield at $1.50.. de boer has actually drifted at b365 to 4.50 same as his tab odds... If it was whitfiekd still $3 b365 deboer 4.50 lids $4 tab could of chucked 100 on each n hoped lids or de boer snags it.. breakeven if Whitfield gets it.. until some random outside of them gets it lolllll
oliver the worry had 40 that night

not sure if anyones posted it yet but bet365 has every round up for the "player to recieve 3 votes" market
made a killing off it last year where they had way over the odds on alot of games which sportsbet/other books had as almost locks for players... i would have a look thru them but not worth my time with my limits there
im sure theres some joocey prices on offer if ur willing to find them tho

De Boer 3 votes round 6 @4 looks good tho (deledio $2 fav), pretty much every prediction ive seen has him at 3 votes, think only 1 ive seen has whitfeild 3 and de boer 2 which was from adammania in here

Dylan Shiel @26 for 3 votes TAB is ridiculous for round 6

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Port adelaide round 14

get both favourites for 100% return

Wines and Jonas.

What happens when Viney gets the 3 with 31 disp, 20 CP, 14 Clearances, 5 CC, 7 tackles, 6 I50s ?

People and including myself could potentially get caught out if none of the 3 or 4 get the 3 votes in any one game here

Last edited:
R23 Hawthorn v Sydney Ben McEvoy 3 Votes @ $9 bet365

15 possies 53 hitouts was clear BOG for me, Shiel only danger. $2.25 at TAB

Ridiculous price

Neds have added some more markets, team total vote o/u trios and some player o/u
best thing there atm is Gawn under 24.5 at 1.88 (was 25.5 but its dropped quiickly to 24.5)
can take that and then take gawn 25+ on Beteasy for $7 for some free money

can do simliar with Dusty under 24.5 on neds, then take 25 exactly and 26+ on beteasy for $10 and $9 and hope he overpolls

edit: that was quick, gawn down to 18.5 already

Last edited:

Remove this Banner Ad

Back