2018 Forwards

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thoughts on wallis v mclean?
Similar scoring potential this year? Wallis avg 88 last year with a couple of injuries and low scores.
Will mcleans scoring be affected?

Thoughts on wallis v mclean?
Similar scoring potential this year? Wallis avg 88 last year with a couple of injuries and low scores.
Will mcleans scoring be affected?

McLean, he's simply a far better footballer

So, we're not all carrying forward rookies all year, who we looking at as upgrade targets in the near future?

For mine, Menegola represents awesome value. Robbie Gray could be another on the cusp of dropping in price enough to consider
Eyes firmly on Gray after his bye. First upgrade will be Danger for me. Hopefully drops 100k by round 6-7.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Other than his round 1 score, Ben Brown is looking good. But is he a pod anyone is willing to risk?!

Seems to be improving each week averaging 101 even with that horrible 21!

He's kicked 19 goals in 4 rounds, that's why he's scoring so well
Is he going to keep that up all year? I highly doubt it
I'll be shocked if he ends the year averaging over 85

gray or mclean, grays bye is so off putting but his scoring abilty makes me drool.
mclean looks great but his low scores are very off putting but he doesnt have that terrible bye like gray.

help or throw someone else in there for me (got heeney, billings, smith)

gray or mclean, grays bye is so off putting but his scoring abilty makes me drool.
mclean looks great but his low scores are very off putting but he doesnt have that terrible bye like gray.

help or throw someone else in there for me (got heeney, billings, smith)

Personally I think Gray's bye is a positive...

... It's the being sat on by Jacobs this week which has me nervous.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back