2018 LFFL Draft Discussion Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

I would've bitched and moaned in one, possibly two posts; most likely a double post, but in the end not expected to receive anything in return (nor would I have expected too many of the LFFL fraternity to be sympathetic towards me). It is a fair kick in the teeth though so I'm happy to give BW the pick.

What’s the deal with the last 10ish players coming straight off the top of my preference list, I didn’t sign up for this s**t

Am camping but will have reception till early arvo today, will send pie a selection if not taken by then, will pop in everyday though

We seem to have like a 10hr wait then have like 6-8 picks within an hour so it's unpredictable at this stage.

Hope I'm not missing something with this guy. Bombers website is s**t and doesn't have anything on him since September.

Pick 69 - Tee Hee - DKN - Cale Hooker - Essendon

BW

If he plays as a Forward it's a good get.

If he plays as a back it's probably far too early.

I wasn't willing to punt a spot in my best XI which is why I overlooked him.

For what it's worth, I think he goes back

(Log in to remove this ad.)

If he plays as a Forward it's a good get.

If he plays as a back it's probably far too early.

I wasn't willing to punt a spot in my best XI which is why I overlooked him.

For what it's worth, I think he goes back

Yep. Was staring at his name each round and just went "hmm he could play back and it's just not worth it" great get if forward.

Could be on track for our first skip of the draft

Yep skipped. CN has the picks, M5 can pick after him but as usual the draft moves on. His time limit goes down to 12 hours. Like everyone, if people can't get on send in those preferences :)

Can't believe everyone let Jack Graham through to now (but I'll take it lol)! Tackling machine and with a full pre-season should spend much more TOG (including more midfield minutes) next year.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back