2018 NBA Draft Live Thread - No Twitter Spoilers

Remove this Banner Ad

Pretty sure the Lakers/Sixers trade for 39 can't be official until the 7th of July or something so the Sixers picked for the Lakers and it'll be processed in a couple of weeks. Has to do with the cash considerations since the Sixers had already taken the max of 5.1mil over the last season so have to wait until then for it to reset.

Thanks for that. The commentators do a lot of crapping on about the suits the players are wearing and how long their arms are, but they don't explain things I really want to know about :)

Someone on nbatv mock draft was saying of Bambas work with a trainer that Bamba has come further in the last three months than anyone he had seen. I had already seen people commenting on how much progress Bamba is making. In saying that they reckoned everyone was a future star as they did their mock so lol.

Could legit average 3 blocks and double digit rebounds his 1st season, I'm confident in that. I hope the word on his jumper true, we really need a franchise anchor as I sss AG as a more Blake Griffin piece than franchise star.

Phoenix going to play small ball with Booker,Jackson and Bridges?

Adds to the spacing. Jackson and Warren will like the cuts and Ayton can work inside. Bridges the best 3 and D guy in the draft so can have immediate impact. Don’t mind the PG at 31 either. Fair shooting splits.

Missed the draft.

Bagley at 2? Ok then
Dallas get Doncic, great move, lets see if the trade pays off.
Bamba, like it for them
WCJ, thanks god it wasnt porter
Philly trading Bridge was a bit of a surprise
MPJ is a good pick by the Nuggs at 14
Utah... why oh why

Utah... why oh why

giphy.gif

Dis gon b gud stewie!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Yah, ceiling call. He's already the same narrowish type big man athlete except longer. He has decent fundamentals and is a decent shot. No reason why he can't get at least good or even great at more things.

Yah, ceiling call. He's already the same narrowish type big man athlete except longer. He has decent fundamentals and is a decent shot. No reason why he can't get at least good or even great at more things.

A taller AD would win MVP every year!

He could well become a very good player, but IMO I don't really see Davis in him, at least not in an offensive sense. AD was a guard who grew freakishly big, he still doesn't play as a traditional big offensively. He basically plays like Chris Webber used to, minus the passing.

I don't watch much college ball, but from what I've seen Orlando would be hoping he becomes Gobert defensively and Capela offensively.

Tony Carr, sounds like a nice enough bloke

He can join Cheick Diallo and Frank Jackson in the Pelican era draft HOF.

Kostas Anteotokounmpo picked with pick 60.
- 15 mins a game > 5 points, 2.9 rebounds, 1.1 blocks for Dayton

Surely just based on the improvement his brother made
Never would have been picked without the name

Problem is Kostas is the same age now that Giannis was the year put up 17/7.5/4.5/1.2/1.2 in the NBA

Kostas Anteotokounmpo picked with pick 60.
- 15 mins a game > 5 points, 2.9 rebounds, 1.1 blocks for Dayton

Surely just based on the improvement his brother made
Never would have been picked without the name

Problem is Kostas is the same age now that Giannis was the year put up 17/7.5/4.5/1.2/1.2 in the NBA

Yeah, I doubt if too many pick 60s enjoy long and lucrative NBA careers. Worth a shot I guess.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back