2018 Prospects / Never again list

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
LOL at you flogs.

Some of these names being thrown up are ridiculous.

I'm going back to what got me successive top 4K finishes. G'N'f'n'R' all the way!

GUN, GUN, GUN, rookie, rookie, rookie (rookie, rookie)
GUN, GUN, GUN, GUN, rookie, rookie, rookie, rookie (rookie, rookie, rookie)
GUN, GUN (rookie)
GUN, GUN, GUN, rookie, rookie, rookie (rookie, rookie)

Just hand me the cash now.

I'm gonna fall for the Rockliff trap for the 4th year running if he goes to Port. Fmscl.

As Tox pointed out earlier Ryder down to Rocky would be points galore.

Could it make Christensen a good pick too? Provided he's a M/F and get a hefty discount of course.
Problem with Rocky at Port is he was the number one clearance player in the league after the byes.
At Port he has Wines, Boak, Wingard, Gray, SPP to compete with.
I understand that clearances don't score points but IMO a lot of the scaling goes to the guys who get the ball out as it isn't worth points, CD just scale points their way. (Priddis, Rocky, Adams, Parker etc)

Can Rocky still get 40 touches and 5 tackles at Port?
I see him as a 50/50 MID/FWD with Sexy Robbie but being MID selectable only.
Add in the injury and the unknown and its a PASS IMO.

Problem with Rocky at Port is he was the number one clearance player in the league after the byes.
I understand that clearances don't score points but IMO a lot of the scaling goes to the guys who get the ball out as it isn't worth points, CD just scale points their way. (Priddis, Rocky, Adams, Parker etc)

I have a solution... Dont pick Rocky and start with beams.
Rich was tagged mostly followed by zorko.
Injury risk yes but this guy seriously scores when fit

Apparently Adam Saad will also nominate Essendon this trade period.

If Essendon get Smith, Stringer & Saad that's a f*ckin good effort.

Also with Saad joining does that allow McGrath to move into the midfield with Saad taking over his small defender role?

Apparently Adam Saad will also nominate Essendon this trade period.

If Essendon get Smith, Stringer & Saad that's a f*ckin good effort.

Also with Saad joining does that allow McGrath to move into the midfield with Saad taking over his small defender role?

Mcgrath will be playing either way but yes he is the logical replacement if the trade happens.

Mcgrath will be playing either way but yes he is the logical replacement if the trade happens.

I'm not interested in Saad aha I'm interested in McGrath :thumbsu: Could he do a Clayton Oliver 2nd year season?

I'm not interested in Saad aha I'm interested in McGrath :thumbsu: Could he do a Clayton Oliver 2nd year season?

oops was meant to say he will be playing midfield either way. I doubt he will be having a breakout season like that.

Guns and premo rookies all the way

oops was meant to say he will be playing midfield either way. I doubt he will be having a breakout season like that.

Guns and premo rookies all the way

What I Want To Do: Guns & Premo Rookies

What I'll End Up Doing: Picking every cheap injury-prone player returning :thumbsu:

This has got me interested, wants to move for more midfield time.

I have a love affair with guy, absolutely love the way he goes about it. Would love him at the Pies

If he's wearing red and black, and has a full preseason, I'll strongly consider him in my forward line at ~$430k

(Log in to remove this ad.)

What I Want To Do: Guns & Premo Rookies

What I'll End Up Doing: Picking every cheap injury-prone player returning :thumbsu:
aint that the trust ... :(

I have a love affair with guy, absolutely love the way he goes about it. Would love him at the Pies

If he's wearing red and black, and has a full preseason, I'll strongly consider him in my forward line at ~$430k
Would be a lock if promised mid time at any club. Bombers more so with there retirees. Dpp and as you said full pre season he's a lock

Would be a lock if promised mid time at any club. Bombers more so with there retirees. Dpp and as you said full pre season he's a lock
He won't get DPP unfortunately, he played pretty much 100% forward this year, so he'll be a FWD only. But nonetheless, still enticing

The trio of Sydney mids will be unders for their potential and will all look good at the mid $500k range

Hanners ~$530k
upload_2017-10-7_10-15-39.png

Parker ~$535k
upload_2017-10-7_10-16-14.png

JPK ~$540k
upload_2017-10-7_10-15-59.png

The trio of Sydney mids will be unders for their potential and will all look good at the mid $500k range

Hanners ~$530k
View attachment 425522

Parker ~$535k
View attachment 425524

JPK ~$540k
View attachment 425523

Thing I don't get with Sydney is that their highest posession getter leaves and those 3 flogs turn to s**t.

Would look at JPK but would need at 110 average to make it worth it another wise he would just be another 500k plodder stuck at M8 all year.

Hanners ~$530k
View attachment 425522

Parker ~$535k
View attachment 425524

JPK ~$540k
View attachment 425523

What were they averaging when they stunk up the first 6 rounds? Any significant difference?

Regardless, I'll be staying away and waiting to see which one is the top dog next year. I've never got it right when trying to pick a starting Sydney premo mid.

Rocky or > insert nuke up my anoos...NNNOOOO!!!

Hanners ~$530k
View attachment 425522

Parker ~$535k
View attachment 425524

JPK ~$540k
View attachment 425523
What were they averaging when they stunk up the first 6 rounds? Any significant difference?

Regardless, I'll be staying away and waiting to see which one is the top dog next year. I've never got it right when trying to pick a starting Sydney premo mid.
Average over the first 6 weeks vs the last 16:
Hanners: 90.8 | 99.9
Parker: 98 | 102
JPK: 103.8 | 102

Hannebery actually averaged 105.5 between rounds 3-6 if you exclude the first two rounds when he was supposedly a bit sore. Has to be a reason for the significant drop off this year since they only averaged 100-102 over the period of 14 wins/2 losses. One player is an outlier, all three is a trend.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back