2018 Prospects / Never again list

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tom... Rockliff... ?
Gonna have to prove it me thinks.

Lot of quality contested mids at Port, Brisbane force fed him the ball and allowed him to seagull it - not sure he will have quite the same luxury. Might be a good thing to be honest, I was probably going to be sucked in again next year with him dropping his average in the back half of the year.

Gonna have to prove it me thinks.

Lot of quality contested mids at Port, Brisbane force fed him the ball and allowed him to seagull it - not sure he will have quite the same luxury. Might be a good thing to be honest, I was probably going to be sucked in again next year with him dropping his average in the back half of the year.

Wonder if Rocky being in the side will help someone like a Wines to average 110+?

Either way won't be getting Rocky or Wines. At the moment if everyone stays fit & has a full pre-season my premo mids will be Danger, Dusty, Fyfe, T. Mitchell, with Coniglio a possible POD.

Tom... Rockliff... ?

It'll be a last minute thing for me I think. Hopefully Port play early in the round so I can't panic trade him into my team.

Wonder if Rocky being in the side will help someone like a Wines to average 110+?

Either way won't be getting Rocky or Wines. At the moment if everyone stays fit & has a full pre-season my premo mids will be Danger, Dusty, Fyfe, T. Mitchell, with Coniglio a possible POD.
Would love 6 guns again but rucks will be a tad more expensive this season so may just have to lock in 5. Danger and Dusty are non-negotiable. Would be silly to not start T.Mitchell, Fyfe will be underpriced then who to choose between M.Crouch, Cripps and Oliver will turn me gray :huh:

Not sure about that. If anything think Lever will be the main Melbourne defender taking all the intercept marks which would hurt McDonalds scoring.
McDonald will be a swing man and go forward too. Can kick a goal. Just needs to be let off the leach which should happen with Lever coming in.

Locked and loaded @ 430k if he has a full pre-season.

Gonna be hard to go past him as that token mid price F3/4 that everyone seems to run with.
Has been a bomber less than 72 hours and we've already got the first "more midfield time" candidate for the year.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Forward line could make or break my season in 2018.

Have already locked in Petracca hoping Melbourne give him more midfield time. Now might be picking D. Smith as well.

#CaptainRisky

Forward line could make or break my season in 2018.

Have already locked in Petracca hoping Melbourne give him more midfield time. Now might be picking D. Smith as well.

#CaptainRisky
G.Ablett is a risk that makes my nipples hard

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back