Fantasy 2019 - Cutthroat League - Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Fournette? Don’t hate the pick but most likely would have most likely been there at your next pick.

I'm with you Baz - looks a solid reach for a guy that has looked increasingly unspectacular after his rookie season

The draft pace in HACHA has me ever more confident in going back-to-back and winning my 3rd in 4 years on ESPN

Think old mate is waiting for a few pre season games

(Log in to remove this ad.)

You've sold it to me. TAB offering $26 for MVP, I've just informed the wife as to why I'm draining the savings account
He's coming off arguably his best season. If the Falcons D stays healthy they'll win the division and push for a first round bye. I'm predicting he'll be top 3 in the MVP. And if the D is s**t again he'll be forced to throw more and put up elite numbers like last season. Either way it's a good pick and good value for MVP

Anyone else have probs on iPhone with spread sheets. Like can’t move to right or up and down. Sometimes does randomly. F******* pain in the arse

Anyone else have probs on iPhone with spread sheets. Like can’t move to right or up and down. Sometimes does randomly. F******* pain in the arse
Yeah it is impossible to move the spreadsheet on my Iphone also.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back