Other UFL (United Football League) - Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

GCxeTXCa0AAhJb7

So Houston is now a USFL team

Wonder what kind of rules they will use? The USFL was more standard and just officiated more loosely, not ticky tacky. Whereas the XFL had a lot of funky stuff like that weird kick off formation, tue double forward pass, and the 3-2-1 PATs
It feels like the XFL are the dominant side based on the Rock still being there and keeping 5 teams.

The XFL trials were fun and I think the NFL liked them too. Also had more in game access for networks

Devastated that the two teams that I have always barracked for, the Sea Dragons and the Gamblers have missed out.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The UFL could have missed the boat here. The season should have started a couple of weeks ago.
They dont have TV time. with College basketball entering the end of the season and conference tournaments on both ESPN and Fox, Nascar and the start of baseball.

Lots of TV time opens up with March Madness since thats Warner/CBS only.

the XFL 2020 season started the in Feb but didnt really work.

Not seeing anything in the ESPN schedule, but seems Foxsports will show some. but not sure how many games.

I love the UFLs red flag idea.

You only get one challenge all game, right or wrong you dont get another ...i dont like this part

But what i do love is a) you can challenge absolutely anything, a foul called or not called, and b) you have to specifically cite the thing youre challenging and only that is looked at by the booth.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back