Fantasy 2023 - ALPHA League - Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

A11dAtP0w3R

Jerry Seinfeld Popcorn GIF by Sheets & Giggles

I'm sure he will.

Na well done mate great score, even if I had my bye weekers scoring at their best I dont think i had a hope against your score this week. The ideal week for my team to underperform given that.

Na well done mate great score, even if I had my bye weekers scoring at their best I dont think i had a hope against your score this week. The ideal week for my team to underperform given that.

I've hit a couple of strong teams on good bye weeks this week.

But i'll take it haha.

How are my boys going? A couple of my clever trades for AJ Brown and Hockensen would appear to be paying big dividends. Kyler back playing, CeeDee dominating. Send me the ring in the mail
Ranked 3rd coming in to this round 1 game clear in the division.

Trading a second for Johnston on the week scores 2.7 points, cutting Elijah to make room on the week he scores 13.40...interesting
The good news is didnt have Johnston on a shite week and play him :)

And that was Peak Elijah score for the year. I think Johnstone has more upside.

The good news is didnt have Johnston on a shite week and play him :)

And that was Peak Elijah score for the year. I think Johnstone has more upside.

Moore been catching passes from scrubs and an under performing predator tbf. Maybe the sexual predator has found some form finally.

Moore been catching passes from scrubs and an under performing predator tbf. Maybe the sexual predator has found some form finally.
Maybe but he loves Amari and his RBs as well. Moore is okay, but probably never going to start in my lineup.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

All, I might chuck out some late trade offers. Not a lot of thought going in to them as trade deadline tonight, so hit the Reject, make a counter offer, check the Trading Block....
probably should have read this before I got pissed off with your trade offer to me

1699996818815.png

probably should have read this before I got pissed off with your trade offer to me

View attachment 1852786
The bunch of offers I chucked out was more to try to trigger conversation in the final hours. Was never going to be 'the deal'. In fact the ongoing discussions I did have didnt even include any parts of that deal which was pretty much the same-ish deal I sent to multiple people. So sorry if I offended you. In the end any deal I had in the works ran out of time anyway, but was worth a final flurry.

So what do people want for next season.....

1. keep active roster 32 or increase to 34?
2. keep taxi at 4 or increase to 5 or 6?
3. any other ideas?
Roster size seems okay. Maybe taxi to 5?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back