Fantasy 2023 - ALPHA League - Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

The other one this time

You do have an increased chance of rupturing your other Achillies after the first unfortunately.

I think they said around 4 years post the initial as a real 'danger period'.

This is the score graph for me against the league for the first 8 weeks.
League high score each week is orange line, league low each week is red, league average is green and my score is blue.

Surely by being so close to average each week you'd think I'd score at least 4 wins so far?? Shirley??

1699350033738.png

No, in fact the average score against me is over 184 points each week - so apparently if you want your season best or second best score, all you have to do is be drawn to play against me...

(Log in to remove this ad.)

This is the score graph for me against the league for the first 8 weeks.
League high score each week is orange line, league low each week is red, league average is green and my score is blue.

Surely by being so close to average each week you'd think I'd score at least 4 wins so far?? Shirley??

View attachment 1848148

No, in fact the average score against me is over 184 points each week - so apparently if you want your season best or second best score, all you have to do is be drawn to play against me...
You may be at 184 but lucky me has it at 194

tbf I won my first two games with decent scores and then have lost every game since

Doesn't help that I don't have a fit QB
Probably wouldn't play Austin Hooper ahead of say, Rachaad White moving forward.

Also, GG.exe it says the trade deadline has passed?? That seems too early. Most Leagues have another week or 2.

Probably wouldn't play Austin Hooper ahead of say, Rachaad White moving forward.

Also, GG.exe it says the trade deadline has passed?? That seems too early. Most Leagues have another week or 2.
Have extended it to end of novemeber for here alpha and empire

So halfway thru the season with the new scoring and roster rules....feedback? Mainly roster size. Scoring is fine imo. Maybe, MAYBE, roster size might be better adding one more bench spot while keeping all the position sizes the same? Just one spot I'm thinking, maybe. Tho the 34 is good too as it forces you to let go of someone into the free agency pool.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back