Teams 2019 Rate My Team (Pre JLT)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
A bit harsh. When he gets 30+ touches he usually gets110+. He's averaged 30 touches over the last 3 years. And finished in top 10 2 times in that time I think.
Rarely misses a game.
The harsh marking on Neale has been his DE .....he needs to get a heap of the ball to compensate

Ok. Now stay with me here.

This team is the best team ive made because it has Grundy and Gawn in it.

View attachment 601376View attachment 601377

In defense.
Ive got Cox Cumming.
A Hore for the after party.
Butts (Butler wanna be)
Maibaum. Its mine not yours. And yes its real and its spectacular.
Sholl cos it rhymes with the great one.
Eagles. Cos they rule.
Pittard on the bench just to piss off stevebbb

Midfield is stacked. I tried to squeeze Barrass in at M1 but he's too good to be a midfielder.
Danger is a better mid than a forward so he gets a gig in my midfield cos I like to win.
Isn't that right Chris you muppet...
Gaff is there to keep all the other campaigners in line. Word has it he wears Brayshaws teeth on a chain around his neck set in gold under the words MAD DOG.
Brayshaw is in there for motivation for Gaff to pull his head in as the campaigner owes me for missing the first two weeks.
Swallow is in there twice because he gonna be busy with all the Bonars and Cox around
Bennell is still good, hes still good
Gaz is in just as a thankyou for years of SP service
Shuey gets a gig for winning us a flag. Bless his cotton socks.
Hanners is in there so I know there will always be beer in the fridge.
Rockliff hasn't burnt me enough yet so we go round again.

Rucks
Set and forget.
50k coming my way.

Forward line.
Billings. I tried making him my F1 but SC is smart and knows better than to let me do that.
Woodcock or Cox Nutting in the Pink?
Hogan cos lol freo
Robinson. Token Ranga.
M.Chol. The great one. Leader of this team by locker room comparison.

Welcome any thoughts please kents.

tenor-7.gif

Ok. Now stay with me here.

This team is the best team ive made because it has Grundy and Gawn in it.

View attachment 601376View attachment 601377

In defense.
Ive got Cox Cumming.
A Hore for the after party.
Butts (Butler wanna be)
Maibaum. Its mine not yours. And yes its real and its spectacular.
Sholl cos it rhymes with the great one.
Eagles. Cos they rule.
Pittard on the bench just to piss off stevebbb

Midfield is stacked. I tried to squeeze Barrass in at M1 but he's too good to be a midfielder.
Danger is a better mid than a forward so he gets a gig in my midfield cos I like to win.
Isn't that right Chris you muppet...
Gaff is there to keep all the other campaigners in line. Word has it he wears Brayshaws teeth on a chain around his neck set in gold under the words MAD DOG.
Brayshaw is in there for motivation for Gaff to pull his head in as the campaigner owes me for missing the first two weeks.
Swallow is in there twice because he gonna be busy with all the Bonars and Cox around
Bennell is still good, hes still good
Gaz is in just as a thankyou for years of SP service
Shuey gets a gig for winning us a flag. Bless his cotton socks.
Hanners is in there so I know there will always be beer in the fridge.
Rockliff hasn't burnt me enough yet so we go round again.

Rucks
Set and forget.
50k coming my way.

Forward line.
Billings. I tried making him my F1 but SC is smart and knows better than to let me do that.
Woodcock or Cox Nutting in the Pink?
Hogan cos lol freo
Robinson. Token Ranga.
M.Chol. The great one. Leader of this team by locker room comparison.

Welcome any thoughts please kents.
s**t post game is strong with this one.

Very good structure ......interesting Heeney v Gray/McLean? ......like a lot !
Thanks mate, this is probably the most settled I've ever been this far out.
I'm very my borderline... I can afford Heeney over Gray but it leaves me with $600.

Edit - Actually I will go with Heeney, I didn't realise Gray was 30.

Team looks better with him in it...I'm sticking with McLean as he fits my profile.
1546942903603.png

Thanks mate, this is probably the most settled I've ever been this far out.
I'm very my borderline... I can afford Heeney over Gray but it leaves me with $600.

Edit - Actually I will go with Heeney, I didn't realise Gray was 30.

Team looks better with him in it...I'm sticking with McLean as he fits my profile.
View attachment 602662
Nice team. Midfield is solid as.
I wouldn't pick McLean though, given he was pushed out of the midfield last year(and scoring dropped off) and Libba returning plus Dunkley performing well there won't help his chances of getting back in there.

I haven't had much chance to SC yet this year, but seriously - when this is your 2nd version whily would you bother with research??

20190109_123231.jpg
20190109_123208.jpg

Might flick Maxxxy for Krooze so i can have punchable only coz i love the antagonistoc little pissant so much :jackolantern:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I haven't had much chance to SC yet this year, but seriously - when this is your 2nd version whily would you bother with research??

View attachment 602783
View attachment 602784

Might flick Maxxxy for Krooze so i can have punchable only coz i love the antagonistoc little pissant so much :jackolantern:
Nice team brother.

If it was mine:

Zerret>Libba
Rookie>Greene

Keep Max, solid vc option

View attachment 602783
View attachment 602784

As good as any thus far ......most of the reserach anyway will be on Rookies & watching the form in JLT games ........the key premiums, we're all judging on last years form anyway

Whose place does he take, if he does play ?

What's the feedback Bob on Hanners ??......i know he had the "awareness hamstring" ......but he'd be over that now
Roberton back up

Wont know till the 14th

Whose place does he take, if he does play ?

What's the feedback Bob on Hanners ??......i know he had the "awareness hamstring" ......but he'd be over that now

Silky wilkie will boot that stite truck savage to the curb

Silky wilkie will boot that stite truck savage to the curb
But I thought Savage had a great season in 2018 ....certainly appeared so from a SC perspective, well lets say the first two thirds of the season :think:

Is Wilkie a better option??

But I thought Savage had a great season in 2018 ....certainly appeared so from a SC perspective, well lets say the first two thirds of the season :think:

Is Wilkie a better option??

Well, tbh, savage was the first guy in the backline i thought would be shaky.

He won't displace geary or webster and robbo will be safe so 1 hbf spot is up for grabs. Savage was good for SC last year coz he kicks long all the time, but his long bombs didn't always favour our fwds so he frustrated us as saints fans

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back