Status
Not open for further replies.
Sep 3, 2005
Adelaide
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
Baghdad Bombers
I was invited to join an Ultimate Footy draft league. Thought why not, I'll give it a try. Had pick2 picked Grundy and then the waiting started. The people running it have set a 4 hour time limit for picks, because apparently it's the only fair way to do a live draft. :drunk::drunk::drunk::drunk::drunk:
WTF :drunk:

Would also like to know how to join multiple draft leagues as I'd like to do an 8-teamer on top of the one you've created.

Guess worst case, we can always create a 2nd account but not ideal.

toxic thoughts????

Sep 3, 2005
Adelaide
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
Baghdad Bombers
Logging in and out off the app consistently would be enough to deter me, that's for sure. Surely should be allowed multiple draft leagues, never for the classic mode though.
Im in multiple draft leagues.

In draft section on a PC there's a green button top right. Add/join league something like that.

12 man comp, 15 a side, 3-4-1-3 on field.

My picks were;
#9 Oliver
#16 Sicily
#33 Beams
#40 Whitfield
#57 Mundy
#64 Wingard
#81 Steele
#88 Shuey
#105 Short
#112 Kreuzer
#129 Lycett
#136 BCrouch
#153 JMartin
#160 Parfait
#177 Francis

Fwiw first round was - Danger, Grundy, Gawn, Fyfe, Kelly, Cripps, Macrae, Mitchell (lol), Oliver, Neale, Treloar, Martin.

Sep 3, 2005
Adelaide
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
Baghdad Bombers
12 man comp, 15 a side, 3-4-1-3 on field.

My picks were;
#9 Oliver
#16 Sicily
#33 Beams
#40 Whitfield
#57 Mundy
#64 Wingard
#81 Steele
#88 Shuey
#105 Short
#112 Kreuzer
#129 Lycett
#136 BCrouch
#153 JMartin
#160 Parfait
#177 Francis

Fwiw first round was - Danger, Grundy, Gawn, Fyfe, Kelly, Cripps, Macrae, Mitchell (lol), Oliver, Neale, Treloar, Martin.
Shue dog and Kreuze missle bargains.

Paid way overs for Parfitt hey Daniel McL

Shue dog and Kreuze missle bargains.

Paid way overs for Parfitt hey Daniel McL

I picked Kreuzer at #13 last year lol.
I was gonna pick Taranto, but then I saw Shuey was still available so I grabbed him instead then Taranto got picked a couple picks earlier than my next chance.
There's not much available in the 100s lol, I even picked the crap Crouch brother :moustache:

Jun 27, 2013
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Other Teams
Tottenham Hotspur, SSC Napoli, ESH
IMG_20190225_145648.png

IMG_20190225_145627.png

Here's my team in a 12 team 22 player draft

Had pick 4, so took Cripps there. Danger, Grundy and Gawn were top 3. Not convinced Macrae will back it up that much, think he'll go a Josh Kelly 110-115 range.

Already raided the free agents pile for Taylor and SPS, picked up Hoskin-Elliott and Melksham late without really looking into their injury status and with Menegola already in doubt for round one because of a limited preseason coming back from knee rehab, I didn't want to carry 2 others with question marks on their heads.

Think I went

4. Cripps
21. Menegola
28. Nank (4 rucks were taken by 25 and all the set and forget forwards and defenders were pretty much gone too, so was a bit of a panic buy)
45. Zorko (taking Nank at 28 cost me a Ward/Jelwood/Gaff type, so Zorko was next best by here)
52. Hurley (best defender left I thought by here)
69. Cunnington
76. Andrews
93. Steven
100. Stewart
117. Riewoldt
124. Phillips
141. Williams

Can't remember the rest of my order, but I left my forwards fairly late as I felt they were fairly even once the mid tier types were picked and prioritised defence and midfield first while there were still some solid options available. Reckon defence ran fairly deep with mid tier types, but the midfield started to dry up about 120 picks in.

Took Mummy as my first bench pick so my 19th player, hopefully he can stay fit and out of trouble and use these new ruck rules to his advantage, potentially a clearance monster again. Think I took WHE and Melksham at my 18th & 20th picks, then yeah, when the draft finished, hated seeing 3 injury symbols next to my forwards so thought I'd play safe now.

Anyways, first year of draft, was fun seeing who rates who

Delediodamage

Debutant
Nov 16, 2010
Bendigo
AFL Club
Richmond
Can anyone recommend a good website that has all SuperCoach players ranked in their respective positions and lists averages etc?

Currently using the AFL 'DreamTeam' Draft Kit as a reference which is somewhat helpful but also misleading with many players given different scoring systems.

Just looking for something to help do some pre-draft analysis.

Cheers!

Sep 3, 2005
Adelaide
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
Baghdad Bombers
Can anyone recommend a good website that has all SuperCoach players ranked in their respective positions and lists averages etc?

Currently using the AFL 'DreamTeam' Draft Kit as a reference which is somewhat helpful but also misleading with many players given different scoring systems.

Just looking for something to help do some pre-draft analysis.

Cheers!
Fanfooty mate

Tooserious is good too

JRyan23

Premiership Player
Oct 6, 2016
AFL Club
Gold Coast
Anyone know how to leave a league, i created a league for a draft tonight but made it public meaning half my mates couldn't join so i want to leave it.

BennyGan

Club Legend
Jan 15, 2019
AFL Club
Geelong
are there any active people that want to join a keeper league, we may have 2 spots that may be becoming available in the 12 team league, the draft is sunday the 17th 4pm, please message me if you are keen and willing to be active. thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back