AFL 2020 - AFL Grand Final (no aftertiming allowed)

Remove this Banner Ad

NYRB

Premiership Player
Oct 6, 2011
Auckland, New Zealand
AFL Club
GWS
Other Teams
Patriots, Perth Glory, Wildcats
Nice SGM on Sportsbet.

Anyone ever noticed, on SB at least, that the odds of a disposals line (when it is 19.5 or 24.5) on a player is almost always greater than the odds of the corresponding disposal market (15/20)+?

Right now on SB, Dangerfield 20+ is $1.80 and but on over 19.5 he is $1.99.

Always worth checking both if you're betting on SB, not sure about other bookies
Yep do notice this. Better to take the unders/overs on the player if you get the chance.

Another bet I like:

Richmond aren't a high disposal team, so feel like its between Guthrie, Danger and Menegola. If Danger plays forward, it will probably between a battle of 2.

1603528256274.png

(Log in to remove this ad.)

srobbo

Hall of Famer
Jan 31, 2012
patterson lakes
AFL Club
Essendon
Other Teams
Boston Celtics
These pointsbet cheats are at it again with HT payouts. Offering cash outs 20 mins after the fact, hoping punters pull the trigger.

Anyone else have to correct these pricks??

The_Steadier

Norm Smith Medallist
May 6, 2009
AFL Club
St Kilda
I personally prefer Myers @ $2.85 AGS ahead of menegola, but 3.50 for him is decent.

I call this one "close, low scoring GF where duncan racks them up and myers kicks a snag"

Same Game Multi (5 Legs) @ 92.59

Richmond vs Geelong Cats

Over 88.5 - Fixed Win (Alternate Total Points Over)

Under 123.5 - Fixed Win (Alternate Total Points Under)

Gryan Miers (Geelong Cats) - Fixed Win (Player Goals - Anytime Goal Kicker)

Mitchell Duncan (Geelong Cats) - Fixed Win (Most Disposals - Group A)

Either Team To Win By Less Than 15.5 Points - Fixed Win (Tribet 1-15)

Fmd.
Miers missing that soda in q1 has me slightly miffed.

Jimmy69r

Debutant
May 8, 2016
AFL Club
West Coast
This would have to be the most confusing thing I've ever read on here haha!! You have a feeling Geelong will win but ask why aren't Richmond $1.40😁😁 then you say Geelong will win for Ablett and refer the Kobe thing but oh by the way I've gone big on Richmond and unders...whatttttttttt 😆
Yet I am right...geelong will win this. If you bet on sth that doesnt make you scared you will lose. I was scared of the total being under but i bet it, I was not scared Richmond win and they will lose as you will see. Should of taken Geelong and under 118.5. Now do you understand?

Remove this Banner Ad

Top Bottom