AFL 2020 - AFL Grand Final (no aftertiming allowed)

Jan 31, 2012
patterson lakes
AFL Club
Essendon
Other Teams
Boston Celtics
Replay of the 2019 prelim. Dominate the first half but didn't capitalise on the scoreboard, then Richmond get the momentum in the second half and put them away.

I think Scott is unfairly critiqued a lot of the time but playing Danger deep forward in the 3rd was a massive fail. If Geelong get the first goal of the third quarter thanks to a Dangerfield clearance and go 21 points up it could have been a different story.

Spot on. The beauty with danger is knowing when & where to play him. He had to be in the centre square to start the 2nd half to get it going their way & consolidate that 1st half lead.

Oct 6, 2011
Auckland, New Zealand
AFL Club
GWS
Other Teams
Patriots, Golden State, Wildcats
The general consensus on this thread is that Chris Scott shot himself in the foot for his reluctance to play Danger in the midfield at the crucial times. I have to tend to agree with the majority view.

Got a bunch of bonus bets left in account after yesterday with 13days till exp.. Lions @8.5 for the flag in 2021's a bigger chance than me winning anything on the nags!

Solid club supported to taking poison unders correlation

i should have gone dusty for 4+ :think:;)
but yea i agree with you normally tho. good call.
now i got to find something to use bb up on.. mayb the IPL, not sure if theres a thread? (thinking RCB into MI wins for @2.70)

Second game is very tricky personally went Rajastan purely on price in a game they have to win

Ohh Ok

Club Legend
Jul 31, 2018
AFL Club
Adelaide
Grand Final Results
W/L: 1-8 P/L: -12.6 units

AFL 2020 Record
W/L: 119-132 P/L: +23.44 units

Well that’s a wrap! Stupidly burnt a hole in some of my profits by going silly on Ablett. Spent last night going back through all my posts in the round threads and calculated my results. It’s been a fun and interesting season. I hope everyone has had some fun and been able to make some money along the way. Will definitely look forward to games going back to Thurs/Fri through to Sunday next season, I definitely lost a bit of interest during the daily games and actually found myself watching less than I usually would. Looking forward to next season now and interested to see how the bookies and AFL react/change based of this year.

demon_fanatic

Premiership Player
May 8, 2006
bayswater
AFL Club
Melbourne
Yet I am right...geelong will win this. If you bet on sth that doesnt make you scared you will lose. I was scared of the total being under but i bet it, I was not scared Richmond win and they will lose as you will see. Should of taken Geelong and under 118.5. Now do you understand?
Yeh ok man it went Richmond and overs,you need a nap

May 6, 2009
AFL Club
St Kilda
Using the new SB 4-leg any sport multi promo- I've just used this method to have a dabble at a relatively low risk swing at betting on the norm smith, with (in theory) a bonus bet back if my NS bet doesn't get up.

(Note the T&C's for the 4-leg promo stipulate no SGM legs allowed- but tri-bet and NS bet don't register as SGM bets. Also note that the T&C's require 1.10min each leg.)

Example:

View attachment 990307

In theory, the other 3 are safe as houses, meaning nice odds on dusty for NS and bonus bet back if he doesn't get up.

Just a follow up on this, my dusty one got up (yay), but my other 2 on danger and cotchin for NS didn't.

SB didn't allocate me bonus bets for the 2 losing ones automatically. But did without question once I queried it in live chat.

Happy days.

Back